Why do only white people feel empathy for animals?

Why do only white people feel empathy for animals?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because we respect animals as companions, and they respect us.

because "muh feel"

u a furry?

it's a trait of good people
some mentally challenged people here don't have the capacity for empathy either desu

Industrial revolution forcing whites into terraced housing with terrible santitation forced us to adopt cats and dogs to be ratters.

Ahmed pls go

Thats like asking trayvon where his dad is, you can only speculate but never truly know

Furries are a sort of last stand of implicit white identity

Not only what others said but empathy is a function of intelligence. Also whites lived in harsh environments which were highly suited to cooperation with other living creatures because the biggest enemy was the climate. In places like Africa your biggest enemy is other living creatures so Africans were trained for thousands of years to have a kill or be killed attitude about animals.

I think niggers and redskins do too desu
>It's just the soulless gooks and dune-coons that don't in my experience

I'm a gook and I love animals. I don't eat dogs either

Redskins love animals since they're a major aspect of their religion
Niggers hate animals what the fuck are you talking about, they only ever get dogs and its always a tough dog like a pitbull that they treat like shit, guess that's why pitbulls have a negative reputation

Thats odd knowing I know zero black people who hunt.

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/

>Why do only white people feel empathy for animals?
I know right? Nobody else cares one bit about Black people. But White people keep making it their job to look out for them.

smdh

Whites just have more empathy for those outside of their ingroup in general, whether they be animals or non-whites.

because non-whites are literally just animals

almost as odd as me knowing of zero white people that engage in dog fighting or cock fights and the such.

Yeah but are you shooting one or two animals or killing everything that moves and leaving out to rot.

Get the fuck out you self hating white.

Most people who hunt have a high respect for nature and don't seek to prolong the animal's suffering.

>redskins love animal
>their religion

what century are you living in. they hunt without a care for quotas and their original culture is dead and only brought up for tourist trinkets or when someone steps on their 'ancestral lands'

haha remember that video of that white girl throwing puppies into a river? or that white american soldier throwing a dog off a bridge?

emus certainly didn't respect you dundee

just as rice farmers didn't respect you, burger

I prefer to call them antique farm equipment

>FLASHBACKS INTENSIFY