Why europeans dont build beautiful stuff anymore?

when and why this is happened?

Because its spent on (((modern art))) and welfare

because life has become fast food and auto-tune

Because Jews, leftism.

Beautiful art implies nationalism.

Nationalism implies «Oy vey don't forget the 6 gorillions !»

postmodernism

I suppose it would be hard to make it look genuine. Just look at Skopje and their inferiority complex autism.

no space to

It actually looks pretty decent.

Because it's not functional and you can get artsy stuff from internets or museums.

And anyway VR / AR coming in next decade or something, so why care?

philosophy, art, and morals are all connected. People's morals have dropped, their philosophy has dropped, and the art they produce reflects this

but we do

tram station in łódź

Looks like an average American office building built during the 80's or early 90's

I hate cars so much... Those ugly devices transfigured our beautiful european cities...

We ran out of money.

UK was never as rich as it is now...

communism was the last age of beautiful European architecture

horrendous

“Live in a box, shop in a box, die in a box. Robots, that’s what they want. Not people. Robots that consume. Straight lines – sharp angles – square boxes. No wonder the city’s gone mad.”

Funny, looks like a bar code to me....

They do, it's just ugly modern art projects are more expensive and architects who actually design the buildings have no say whose project will be chosen. Winners are selected by ((((big business)))) as a part of money laundering schemes - it's very easy to estimate cost of a classical building, but modern shite can be slapped arbitrary price tag on due to "novelty".

FUCKING COMMIBLOX
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Theist
Theist
Agnostic