Tomorrow is my last jump

Tomorrow is my last jump.
I'm so sorry guys, but this is for the greater good. I've grown to like you guys over the past month (For me at least) see you space cowboys. Also time travel thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/64344734
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antediluvian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood
youtube.com/watch?v=n8H7Jibx-c0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where/when to, LARPfag?

do a flip faggit

when are you going to?

At least tell me some lottery numbers for the danish national lottery (lotto) before you go.

Will miss you Titor!

Not where, wh-
Oh.
Nevermind.

you cant leave us now don

Lambright here.

Safe travels friend!

Take me with you!

LOL.

You're pretty much dead and whatever you did is now null because you were not silent enough, now '"they" are tracking you, it's a matter of time before they go for the kill and undo everything.

Time travel

>literally impossible

It would be more likely you could clone Jesus than travel through time - other than if you were a god that is.

Hey, Titor, what world line are we on right now?

Time traveling like in the movies is not possible,
shifting your mind/psyche to another point in time in order to perceive/edit that particular timeline on the other hand...

How hot bitches are in the future?

>>>x

Hope to see it on your channel 8booth have someone upload it after youre carted away in a bodybag pls

How about a cartwheel?

Home. It's been too long, even for me
Ha,Only room for one my friend.

Possibly, doesn't really matter now.

The one with a bright future, try not to worry about it too much. ;)

If there's one thing constant throughout all of the time, it's war and women.

Btw connection is shitty here, keeps switching to a different Wi-Fi.

>Possibly, doesn't really matter now.
Why doesn't it matter now, and not let's say in the beginning?
What is so different now, than before?
Everything is still the same.

What is this?

No civil war no nuclear attacks - Titor was a wank fantasy of some survivalist geek

Are you using the Desertron to jump? You should know that it's very unstable.

Jump? Move?
Don't be silly, I just prefer to.... "observe"

By the way... why would you be going back there?
Your reality is basically a wasteland.

You can't "observe" if your in the position of the observee.

Whoever this is thinks things will be the same come next time she surfaces.

Doubtful. Mrs. Doubtful

I agreed until you said the clone Jesus part, cause all you need for that is the shroud of Turin, some equipment, a microscope, a steady hand, and an unfertilized human egg. You could do it for a few grand if you could get access to the shroud

>23 dollar minimum wage?
Was that number pulled from a hat?

>You can't "observe" if your in the position of the observee.

I honestly think john titor was a real time traveller

>john titor
You mean Trump?

>Shroud of Turin
literally disproved

dont we ALL live in real time?

Except it's not

There is a hint in this cartoon that we are living in the future. Just as Duck Dodgers shouts that he is in the 24th and 1/2 Century, the word 'known' get covered to read 'now'. So 1953 was 2353?

vimeo.com/64344734

This whole entire thing (reality) is a message, according to the theory I was reading. A Hyper/super civilization or Kardashev Type IV+ Civ is outside this universe and that civ created this message (our reality) to send it to or already sent it to another hyper civ that's also out side "this". Makes you lose your mind.

nice Escher style pic

>pic related our real time line and it is worse than war

all i see in your picture is pussy. sci fi pussy.

when did /shitpostgeneral/ become tactical assult tactics for the mind?

Shadilay. Praise him.

>Makes you lose your mind.
Funny that I lack one, I function purely on survival instincts that are relayed from my body and whatever data I manage to download or "perceive" from surrounding dimensional frequency networks before I jettison it off my biological hardware to make room for proxy traffic so I can divert attention back to my mainframe, not that I know where it is or if it even exists, proxy body intel protocols and all.
This body had it's brain crushed at birth and was very good at allowing my mainframe to connect and sculpt it, physically,mentally and psi as well in order to allow it to live/function/skitter and I to do some scouting.

What about you?
Whose eyes lie behind yours?
Do you seriously believe that your actions are your own and were not laid out before you to follow before hand?
We wonder.

first requires existence of multiple timelines and secondly you should remember we are 3D beings traversing through timelines requires us to enter the space that holds the timelines aka another dimension, its something our brains cant conceive and our bodies cant enter. To enter the existence of a soul is required something that can hold form and data of you that can exist in the higher dimension, also the dimensions where we could see all the timelines in could be multiple dimensions away. You know all we have to do is exit the space that contains time, i dont think even something like a soul can exist outside of it.

All in all its all just pointless theories and debate that leads nowhere.

Symbolism is the key, not the means.

the key is the means.

Did we reach Steins;Gate? Does WW3 break out? Is Makise Kurisu alive? What order is the new anime going to air in?

Go back to summer of 2014 and post threads on Sup Forums telling me to not fuck up when December comes around when the third prayer is answered.

I'm for $25 an hour.

But what exactly is a "key" if not a symbol.
A symbol must always exist for a key and it's meaning/function/open before it becomes a real.

I sense that you hadn't really understood what I was referencing to.
Here, have another hint.

Its almost as if the "star of david" is used as a marking to anything jewish made, also a tribute to the brilliance of mathematics, i wonder if you can dig up this symbol in lets say ancient japanese gods that had little to no contact with the clusterfuck of religion going on in the middleeast and euroland.

We really need to move away from symbols, letters and numbers. The meme phenomenon is a great start. I could post a Pepe with combat helmet that has the words "Born To Die", you'll immediately remember the movie where those words came from. Not knowing the movie is the only obstacle. I believe the Egyptian civilization was on the right track. Now, what should come after meme communication is what we're interested in.

Lol if you pay retarded 25 bucks an hour for sweeping floors you will then have to pay skilled workers $450/hr instead of $150

China's market is poised to free-fall. Image related was several weeks ago. I actually believe time travelers exist after this

Muhammed, you are fucking dumb.

You the faggot that's been telling us about how great the future is gonna be?
If that's you and you weren't bullshitting,
good luck bro.
thanks.

Time travel is very real.You are just slow and travel second by second.

Life was like a box of chocolates

I'll bite.

Good jump space bro.

>Now, what should come after meme communication is what we're interested in.
Basically "what" I'm utilizing to alter and maintain this body/vehicle/proxy.
You'll probably learn soon enough if you really can do or are the person you claim to be.
>We really need to move away from symbols, letters and numbers
That's not possible, everything is letters/numbers/symbols.
You can't use a pear from an apple, but you could always have a juicy or a rotten apple, but in the end what you have is still a pear or an apple, only that you believe it's something different.
>I believe the Egyptian civilization was on the right track
And what exactly is the "right track"?
Does that mean that we as humans have something to prove to someone or something?
Pride.

Where is the 5100?!
Do we solve the 2034 problem?!
I need to know!

It's possible, but it will take a century or two. We've relied upon written language for thousands of years. There was something else before that.

I once saw digits saying WW3 will start near the beginning of 2017 and aliens will stop it on 2022. How true is it?
Will I get to throw commies out of helicopters in a civil war?

I dont want a global hivemind,thank you.

Also does Kek still influence your lives in the future? Was it the meme collider the japs created? Did recent events prove the existence of the ancient egyptian pantheon?

Winning lotto numbers for Louisiana?

How's Phobos doing?

Was Titor right all along but just off by a few years due to our timeline being different?
>The most immediate of Titor's predictions was of an upcoming civil war in the United States having to do with "order and rights". He described it as beginning in 2004, with civil unrest surrounding the presidential election of that year
> with civil unrest surrounding the presidential election of that year
This is a little too accurate for it to be just a guess in 2001. It's not a full out civil war, but you know it can happen any second now.
>This civil war, according to Titor, would end in 2015 with a brief but intense World War III.
There's already some tension with China, but I don't think it'll turn out to be WW3 but who knows?

I'm scared.

GIB ANSWER PLS

>There was something else before that.
Is and Isn't.you mean?
I "pray" hah I kill myself, that you are and aren't the religious sort.
e,g:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antediluvian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood
youtube.com/watch?v=n8H7Jibx-c0

Symbols. Symbols. Symbols.
Symbols. ᅚᅚᅚᅚ Symbols.
Symbols. ᅚᅚᅚᅚ. Symbols.
Symbols. Symbols. Symbols.

Montauk Project is Zeta controlled fool. You are damning mankind.

EL

Hieroglyphs or pictoglyphs perhaps?

Maybe he's saying we need a form of communication that can express full thoughts in a few characters rather than needing a combination of ~26 characters to for just a single word.

PSY

Stream the off pls

KONGROO

Why bother?
Omnipathy is what people within this... "symbol" we call reality should strive for when communication equipment/methods/components need upgrading.

U can be wherever/whenever u want. Why now?

You could make a character based on these symbols.
You know, like a word.

How can I increase my reality switching abilities? At most I can barely remote view right now. help?

how to use powers?

If you're switching timelines can you hook me up with like $20,000?