Danish high schools

youtube.com/watch?v=ORkkNTqLIpQ

Video about a danish private high school. Notice the lack of cultural enrichment? Now imagine high schools in Sweden.

So before you tell danes that their country is cucked. Go fuck yourself xD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zlGZ_QOwlXI?t=1m14s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bit of cultural enrichment would do those autists some good, to be honest with you, famalam.

Wait those people are not autists?

kys kraut

i saw nothing but privilege

>flag
Reported for posting outside of /x/

Lol jelly brit. Just because everybody in Denmark isn't pakistani.

Fuck some danes are hard to understand when they are talking. Wish you guys had a smoother language like Norway, it's easy to read but I undestand nothing when these kids talk.

Also everyone knows that Denmark is less cucked. You were the first scandi country to be really outspoken about not wanting high immigration. Also danskarnasparti is almost folketing big, but so is a party litterally called "The radical left".

youtu.be/zlGZ_QOwlXI?t=1m14s

Our public schools are cucked tho xD

lol, the irony here is that the only "Danish" guy I personally know is Pakistani. He is cool though.

>private high school

doesn't count.

God, white people are just good looking. I fucking hate my parents for sending me to a rich school, instead of being surrounded by only Nordic people like me.

I've noticed the same in Norwegian private schools. 99% white, although they are filled with leftists..

Token niggers @ 2:04

95% of the chicks in that video are disgusting though

I move to Denmark soon
I will be very hygge
Denmark pay me to learn Danish
Denmark pay me to study
Denmark give me place to stay
Denmark tinder give me many blond danish women to fuck

Very hygge

Where does the curly hair originate from? I've seen it in Denmark and Norway only but never in Sweden.

>Tfw you will never be in a classroom of only white people
I'M TIRED OF SHITSKINS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its those fucking Frisians that muddled up their blood

It's so ugly

it's a private school