He's fucking them, isn't he :(

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-foster-father-sick-children-2017-story.html

well its hard to be convicted of diddling if your victims are dead.

Probably getting them to convert to Islam before they die, and beating them over the head with a quran if they refuse to do that or suck his cock

>Kiddy fiddler master plan

Projecting much?

... really nobody notices how this could be a bad thing? Leftists actually believe he does it for free? I mean come on

>I'm always holding her, playing with her, touching her...
Rotherham 2.0 confirmed

He's probably a sicko that like to 'watch the light go from their eyes'.
Shit's weird, nigga.

after hearing about old ghoul saville banging sick kids in their hospital beds, nothing would surprise me

He might be killing them.
If they are terminally ill and they have a bit too much painkillers a go a few weeks early who is going to look into it?

Errrr wait! I just now read that he's a Libyan Muslim, he definitely raping them.

What would be the point?

>that trip

Fucking kill yourself

Why is Sup Forums so jaded? A man is doing a great thing for dying children and you all assume he's fucking them? Were you all molested as kids or something?

dead kids can't report rape to the police, can they?

it's probably more likely that he's taking life insurance policies on them and making bank

>Were you all molested as kids
No, but we were definitely autisted!

Obviously he is getting paid for "taking care" of these children.
Kids better off alone at the hospital

>just want to die in peace
>get """adopted"" by some fucking muslims that rapes you every day until your corpse starts to rot

Apparently a lot of the kids are blind and/or deaf.

fuck, that door completely closed

Why didn't he just run away to begin with?

wtf, are they torturing that kid or was it an accident.

Dude had s gun

I forgot to wipe the namefield before posting here

Fuck, I got my hand slammed in a car door once.

Not fucking pleasant.

it was accident

No he didn't that black thing was a cell phone

nobody got curious and follow him to see what he is planning?

I'm betting their assholes are totally ruined when the sweet arms of death finally claim them.

That made me cry. I want to believe he is genuinely just a caring man, I really really hope so.

Nobody can feel sorry for this guy. He is just bringing pain to himself by only adopting dying kids. thats under the assumption that the article is accurate and hes not just molesting the kids.

Also what is the point of keeping people alive that are this fucked up? Brain defect, Blind/deaf, daily seizures and cant walk? Can you even imagine living like this? If you had the choice between living like this or not being alive (thus never knowing that shitty existance) what would you pick?

I don't mind it, sure the story is sweet but there's nothing wrong with always assuming the worst, and Sup Forums are experts at doing that.

To be honest, that girl can't hear or see. At least touch is a sense she got and if she wants to get something out of life before she dies... that and food.

Also I don't want to break your pedo fantasies but all those children DIES so they get a post-mortem exam... which would detect sexual assaults.

You don't know and you sure can't pick for them. I would support abortion if it's detected before birth but when they're born, you roll with it. We don't live in a society so poor we have to get rid of the weak that bad. Or 80% of Sup Forums would have already been euthanized.

>Mohamed
>Adopts dying children, some that cant see or talk

He's fucking raping them and leftists are praising him, i hate this world

If a cancer child dies of cancer they look inside her vagina for trauma?

>she's blind and deaf
>she has daily seizures
>her arms and legs are paralyzed
Sounds like he's got himself the perfect con.
#LGBTP#Love

As I said, it would be a stupid idea because those children are on heavy medical care who would immediatly see any sexual activity.on their body (also medical staff working with children are usually very suspicious of those things).

The best plan for diddling kids always was and still is close family, daughters or nieces. Stats don't lie.

A child dying of cancer see doctors daily. They also have organ failures so yeah, they would know what goes around her vagina.

let's not jump to conclusions here.

Stealing their everlasting souls from Christ and giving them to Muhammad

Validating Sup Forums's beliefs about Muslims.

namefagging much

My masterplan is to kill children who are going to die ! But slowly because I've been doing this for 20 years and had 10 kids only, that what nobody will suspect it's not the cancer or the lethal disease they have but ME who kill them at about the same speed their original sickness would.

A bit weird, but I would expect that it is more likely that he is just converting them before they die so that he believes they go to heaven. Dying people usually look pretty ugly, so taking them in just to bang them seems like a bit much work considering he can just get a normal child bride in his home country.

I can see this happening in a public place, but actually taking one into your home is a level of devotion/effort beyond. He would have to keep looking at them and talking with them after doing it.

fucking dammit nigel