DEAR WHITE PEOPLE

We have the perfect show for you.

youtu.be/1LzggK5DRBA

Other urls found in this thread:

ipetitions.com/petition/boycott-netflix-dear-white-people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absolute cancer

>doesn't sage
The spam of this thread is a perfect example of how fucked the thread creation timer is. Thanks Moot. Reminder Moot's a princess dick sucking Jew that left Sup Forums in shambles and nobody cares anymore.

This sort of thing is why we have a movement. It doesn't make average white people feel bad for their behavior. It makes them furious and pushes them full speed toward white identitarianism. Keep pushing this shit, Jews. Please. Please don't stop.

what the actual fuck?

Here's an acceptable halloween costume for niggers, your dad you just have to ind him first to know what he looks like

I wanna do blackface for the rest of my life, and I will start every sentence with "dear black people"

If it helps, this was all filmed at Soro's maximum power. New shit like this popping up will NOT be tolerated. Just down vote and don't look at this shit.

Vote and Bump

>8K down votes

The fire is rising.

If anything "dear white people" shows whites who watch it that black will chimp out, destroy your property and attack you for disagreeing with them. I feel like subconsciously red pills will be dropped on normies.

Comment section is based too

Lots of (((echos)))

>white people in 1980's
lol black people look hahaha
>white people in 1990's
Lol black people look haha
>white people in 2000's
Lol black people hahah fuck that couch
>white people 2010's
hey now lets watch it guys

I sure wasn't planning to wear blackface, but it looks like the niggers have forced my hand again.

I could care less if they threw flour on their face and acted white. Hell I might respect them more if they did.

>hurr
>durr
>we're all equal
>also all whites are racist

niggers in 2017 lads WEW

The Jews are just toying with you at this point.

>Netflix and Lionsgate allowed this to get made but no Dredd series

Why even fucking live

Who is going to watch this shit ? Minorities are too poor to have a netflix account

and tron uprising was fucking canceled, what is this world

see i done told yall this would happen i done spoke out about this months ago and i said this happen and yall didn't believe me and i worked on it for years, the research and the anal sex that, i never even asked for, with, or without chalupa sauce from taco bell it was anybody's guess, really. The senator will take her seat.

ipetitions.com/petition/boycott-netflix-dear-white-people

Cancelled my Netflix subscription today.

Triggered

It's over 12k now

This is getting ridiculous, what are they pushing? Did they lose a bet and now have to make this, or are they trying to make a point?

Vote and Bump Faggots

R A R E
A
R
E
How is the Internet in Greenland my fellow Eskimo?

WEW LAD

bretty good idea tho, nu-male cucks will fall all over themselves to tell their friends how much they enjoy the show.

>tfw Becky Prim will never be finished

Bye.

Seems Kek approves.

>Capped to 50Gb
>Fastest speed 4Mbps
>Costs around 155 Euro per month

This is the top of the line up here. Kill me, Metzgermeister.

post yfw you never gave Netflix any shekels

>directed by 2 gay blacks and a half Jew
>literally and unironically

Are you military? How do people make money? What do you do there? What do people do there in general?

Check'd Kek approves

The Jews really aren't what they used to be. This new generation of kikes has no subtlety or long term strategic planning. The Jews used to be masters of propaganda, now even Sup Forums puts them to shame.

so im not the only one bitter about a dredd sequel?

the first new one was so decent i couldnt understand how they completely fucked over any chance of a sequel

we were gonna get the judges of death man....

No, born and raised here. Work day and night, save money, which is hard because everything is very expensive. If you've heard/think Norway's expensive, you know shit.

Oil is dirt cheap, tho

I'm taking donations to do a series called, 'Dear Niggers'.

Good fuck white people I can't wait until my brothers finish BLACKing your women stupid fucking white bois

You should call it 'Dear Black "People"'

Your fucking ID man

good call

haha gay

Looks like white bois getting BLACKED too,no one can resist the BBC

MFW some dumb American bitch tells me what I can and can't do. Blackface is an ancient and proud tradition.

Much alpha, BLACK inanimate objects too, while you're at it.

> or long term strategic planning
They never had. It's why they literally always eventually failed and got kicked out of their country.
They are insanely good at making "good" short term decisions but seem to be more or less incapable of estimating the long term consequences of it.

>Capped to 50Gb
There goes downloading the next big Game.

I've already got some of the girls here and they weren't inanimate if you know what I mean ;) they're addicted to BBC now

There goes downloading/streaming anything

In all seriousness, fuck out of Iceland.

>they're addicted to BBC now

If they want to watch the British Broadcasting Corporation that's their business

Whatever you say homo boy.

Kek ur gay.

Lol why would I leave? I get all the free money from the government and I go out and fuck some white girls knowing it'll ruin them forever, maybe I'll head up to Snæfellsnes tomorrow and explore the more rural girls to taint them ;)

>nice quads

Can you tell them why you cancelled your sub too? I feel like that would be more effective.

I don't have one to cancel.

>uses cuck memes in 2017
>not realizing you've actually been cucked into thinking anyone would actually get cucked by your cuckposts on cuckchan

>leaf
Opinion trashed, just like your countries future

>Lives off free monies
>Asks why he isn't welcome

You niggers are so stupid, it's amazing

everyone point and laugh at the fag

>my country
>pledging allegiance to any country on earth in 2017 knowing full well they've all been cucked by the eternal jew
I'm sorry nigger but your homeland is no different, we're all fucked.

Who said I wasn't welcome? The women here have been very welcoming ;) all the sissy bois here are too scared to say anything to me too, just like the cucks they are

If you are a white man and still have Netflix after this you are the problem. Cancel your memberships now you fucking cucks. Have some honor.

>being this cucked
Holy fuck user sort yourself out.

kek

When will the pawns realize that they're being used?

The main girl in this show, this is her ex boyfriend

Only if Ottoman empire would come back, and rid us of this.

This really is just race-baiting, I really feel like people commenting without a second thought with "Dear black people" will have their comments featured on a response to the negative criticism of this.

20K and rising (falling rather)

praise kek

>shitting on muslims wont radicalize them
>shitting on white people will definitely radicalize them
really makes you think

How long until they block comments and remove the like-dislike bar?

Praise Kek.

YOU'RE A BUTTFUCKING QUITTER GARY

>Gay

I have never hated color of skin nor have been racist.

I will never use Netflix in my life, I hope torrenting kills this bitch.

>Moot
Who?

By the way I sage'd both times so you don't have to autistically screech at me.

Agreed. Lefty Progs and Antifa trying to lecture Normals have them running to Stormfront.

Pan is that you?

>*gif of Beyonce sipping tea*

>people actually go on anime boards to type this shit
>anons type to this make themselves feel more important
How pathetic can you be to LARP on this board. Baffles me that people feel better about themselves after bragging to a bunch of NEETs

I just cancelled my account. I was on the line, and this put me over.

Fuck them

>Those comments...

GOYIM NO

What would you know about women haha you're gay bro

dislikes doubled in the last hour

Are you trying to impress me with the Icelandic women you have had sex with? Jesus, how desperate are you... Sad!

Race War When?

you forgot to turn off the proxy achmed

You voted liberal didn't you

tranny

Checkd, sven has no power here.

Face it, you're just mad I'm fucking all the white girls and you're stuck working in a pathetic suicidal country

Damn...

Good.

checked

Their downfall is the internet. When they entirely controlled the media, whether it was print, radio or later television, they had a strangle hold on the minds of the people. The internet is harder to control because it's mostly user-generated content, although they're certainly trying to control it, especially now that they realize how badly they've fucked up.

>Shitting on people in their own home won't piss them off
>Not letting them colonize your country will cause them to spontaneously combust