Can racists/white nationalists on this board actually justify their beliefs using science?

Can racists/white nationalists on this board actually justify their beliefs using science?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/04/05/nyregion/winston-moseley-81-killer-of-kitty-genovese-dies-in-prison.html
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok but theyre a minority

the majority of ppl are media

Yes

Go ahead

lurk moar

You'd see our point if you ever went outside. The UK is getting browner and stinking of curry at incredible rates... but I'm sure you already knew that, Muhammad.

Lol fuck off

So in other words, no, you have no scientific evidence whatsoever

I believe there's nothing wrong with people wanting to be around others like them.

This isn't really something you need to "justify" with science.

>I wasn't paying attention in Biology, can someone explain natural selection to me?

Yes, why attempt to 'justify' your retarded bullshit when you know you can't
A person's race doesn't define their personality or values.

>knows almost nothing about biology

>preferences are retarded bullshit
>give me the science!

So you have no idea what science is and are a waste of everyone's time. Ok. :)

Run along, little one. This is your last (You) from me.

Good, fuck off you pseudo-intellectual hack.

go sip your tea with fresh nigger cum from africa

Blacks do not belong in western society.
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/04/05/nyregion/winston-moseley-81-killer-of-kitty-genovese-dies-in-prison.html

t. non-country

Pretty much this,where do you live OP? visiting some parts of the UK is a real eye opener,im working in derby at the moment what a fucking shithole

fake news

apply toothpaste to your remaining 3 teeth tuna-breathe

t. non-country

These are all the same, skin color is the only difference between us

>non-country
says the faggot the lives on a gay island filled with niggers and retards

delete this

or just plain old logic would be nice

I can drop you off in the middle of Chicago and prove my point. Who needs science?

No, just fake pictures of skulls or infographs with sources they can't read/understand and misquote.

You're using one example of white supremacy.

Think on that, nigger.

Blacks have lower IQs and commit more crimes.

You're just embarrassing yourself now mate
Stop

>dem wypipo pictuz be rasyst, b

>muh science
Liberals thinking everything is a matter of science..I like white people as a group better than other groups. Very simple concept, like saying you prefer Linguini Alfredo in a fine restaurant to taco sunday. Granted, the better decision looks obvious to most people, but really, it's not a quantifiable argument at all.

All the greatest scientific discoveries were made by white men

Therefore white men and scientifically the greatest

QED

science and logic aren't objective knowledge

>grabs popcorn
>rubs balls

/thread

Which is the reason I'm ignoring this stupid bullshit, before any of you faggots ask:

I really don't understand why you mongoloids waste your time fighting for things which are so blatantly wrong.

You're more subhuman than 99% of the races you claim to be superior to

>united kingdom
more like united daycare center

Fair enough lad, I prefer your face smashed against a pavement

>logic
Yeah, by logic the earth is flat because I see it as flat, by logic if I go live in some southern country full of inbred neckbeards every single "white" is like them. This board doesn't use "logic", they try to find some justification to hate blame some minority of every single problem in the world

Yes.

estonia with the fucking bantz!!!

>the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""tolerant"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" left

Nice strawman.

Fuck off shill

>spoon feed me
>okay, but no facts I'm ignoring those because they hurt my feelings

British weather, British cuisine, and British food, and British "culture".
Thus a nation of sailors was born

So what part of Pakistan did you come form?

Lol nigger

t. pseud
t. former possession of the British Empire

>what is kin selection

Not too many Israeli shit posters here, ask on Haaretz.

nobody fucking cares about that dude, you have to live with that, love with force don't work, what thew fuck is so hard to understand???

It's not straw it's your opinion posted about two inches of computer screen above mine.

No it isn't.

respond to this

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

This map is quite interesting don't you think?

It JUST SO HAPPENS that IQ is defined more by race and ethnicity than any other factor. This isn't ethno-nationalist propaganda, this is raw data begging you to realize the truth.

t. tiny island genetics

When you go back to the third world shithole that you or your parents crawled out of, I will tell you.

How do you define racism/white nationalism?

Who are you asking to justify their beliefs? Why does the method we "justify" our beliefs with have to be "science"? Why do we have to "justify" our preferences?

You sound like a retard trying to bait other retards into arguing stupid things. Your request is worded nonsensically and purposefully vague. You're an idiot who thinks he's smart.

>calls you out for a threat of violence
>THAT WAS A STRAWMAN ARGUMENT I DIDN'T TYPE THAT EVEN THOUGH IT HAD MY ID

Criminal statistics.

t. idiot

Strawman.

Most can't, but a small minority has read some books and can form a better argument (not that they'd do it here) so everybody believes their opinion is totally justified.

Allow me to clarify
t. idiot who thinks he's smart

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

>shitskin living in a white country thinking he is british because his nigger parents ran away from their street shitting country thus he has a british citizenship, refuting facts when he feels like

OP you need to stoppp

Then should whites with low IQs be excluded from our gene pool too?

t. non-country

>hey could you define what you think i believe so I can prove my point
>you are an idiot because you can't read my mind

Someone has to dig ditches.

t. idiot

Fuckin Abbo skull

Trump is your leader. Have fun with you're petty low effort trolling. I'm gonna go be a intellectual somewhere else. Tata!

are you a shitposter or are you from another website trying to "troll us evil nazis"

Funny, Sup Forums is like a retarded child born out of tiny echo chamber memetics.

Thanks for the bump mong

Literately all I did was post a info graph not even claiming who I was, what race I am, and what I thought of it and you immediately fly off the handle like your dole check was just thrown in a fire. All I did was post a graph showing concrete proof that their are biological differences between humans and to ignore such things is fantasy. Does that mean I am Hitler 1488 put anyone lighter then Judy Garland in an oven? No it doesn't.

A smart society should just shape itself around these facts. Endlessly feeding niggers in ghettos does not solve problems. People have to sink or float on their own terms and the ones that make it are the ones you should try to have to breed.

To many God damn stupid on this people like you faggot. Do everyone a favor here and sterilize yourself.

Hope you don't loose much sleep from your self hating problems, because someone has to serve the curry and rape children tomorrow morning, poo.

t. living in a country where half of the population is inbred whites while the other half are inbred shitskins
>inb4 a fucking leaf xdxd meme

>This thread in a nutshell
>Question or statement
Responce from OP
> t. Idiot

I'm responding to a thread full of shitposters
You did a reasonable job of seeming somewhat intelligent and knowledgable, most idiots on this board would probably be fooled, but I'm not

>getting this mad in your own weak troll thread
don't FUCK with a troll veteran kid. especially with weak pseudoscientific ideas like "racial equality". might have to call BIG DONZ on you

There's Australian bait
There's good bait
There's mid-tier bait
There's bad bait
There's low-quality 144p bait
There's Canadian bait

But this

This is just terrible.

>Responce
This is almost beyond satire

You said you were leaving, fuck off

t. triggered

jesus christ how many of you faggots can get baited by this cheap british antifa faggot?

fucking buzzfeed journalists brought this scum here
just fucking S A G E

You're such a pitiful subhuman

Lmao

sure why not

dunecoons and niggers = 80 IQ avg.
white people =115 IQ avg

35 point IQ difference, that is to say that the average nigger or dunecoon couldnt do that simple math

the average between a white and a nigger is 97.5 but studies show thats not remotely close to true either, averages for half white half blacks are around 90 which is far below what the law of averages say

its a fundemental fact that niggers are dragging our society back into the dark ages (hehe) literally and figuratively

This board is the most easily triggered safespace on the Internet

Lol

yeah, compare the number of black scientists to white scientists.

See?

not an argument you fucking retard

t. too stupid to be a scientist

Take a stroll through hammersmith some time, you'll be sick to you stomach

No arguments have been presented ITT

not an argument retard