Israel and Saudi Arabia ruling the world?

So if I understand it correctly, they aren't enemies but allies?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/CKtAA
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/history.html
youtu.be/erDxW-zTxNo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wahhabism was started by a Jew.

Jews control the Saudis through their finance. Saudis just pump the oil and spread the cancer that is Wahhabism in order to destroy any secular society.

Yes, and Trump is a zionist. Europe and the middle east are fucked.

This. Mohammed ibn abd al Wahhab's family can be traced to Russia I think?

Islam and Judaism have always been allies, you only just waking up to this?

Well I suppose one more person redpilled on the situation is a good thing. More so than the bible belt in the USA.

Bump

And that is why Israelis hate muslims?

>Russia
I believe they are of Turkish descent. I haven't heard this before, perhaps you are making a joke.

They're both scum that need to be wiped from the face of the earth.

Israelis are using Muzzies to kill off the white man. Clear as the goddam day.

They're both members of the Safari club yes they're allies behind closed doors.

I agree with this. The whole foundation of Wahhabism is exactly what the Jews are famous for. Deceit, subversion, lies. I was just disputing the Russian origin. I've never heard that but am reading more on this.

Saudi Arabia has more power than Israel lmao
They cut off the oil and the world flips on its head
What can Israel even do? Israel needs protection from USA to stop HAMAS, HEZBOLLAH, IRAN, ISIS, etc
Israel is in a state of vulnerability 24/7

No not Israel, the lineage can be traced to the Caucuses I believe, there's some video about it somewhere I saw.

Israelis hate and use anyone, many years ago the Israeli Jews allied with the Fatimids to burn down a church in the Christian controlled part of Jerusalem.

They were pretty bitter enemies until about the 1990s when Iran became a threat to the Saudi's and they got over "muh palestine". Now they're covert partners, but it's too much to call them allies. It's illegal to have an Israeli passport in saudi arabia and officially they're at war.

It's rather ironic because from 1948 to 1979, Israel worked with Iran against the saudi bloc. Even during the Iran-Iraq War, the Israeli's backed Iran while the saudi's backed saddam. If the iranian theocracy was to crumble israel would choose them over the saudi's again

>They cut off the oil and the world flips on its head
Actually them cutting off the oil would be a great thing for the USA, the North Sea Oil, Gatwick, FOAG etc etc etc. They've shilled the prices down too low and it's crippling some countries, including your retarded hat and the Russians.

Saudis are dick flaps that have already had to cancel a shit load of building contracts because not enough shekels.

But a jewish supermarket was attacked by islamists too...

Not surprising this ahmed has a french flag

that pic is unironically true. we would have avenged more American blood by sending the SEALs to kill Netanyahu instead of bin Laden

YEAH FUCKING RIGHT
imgur.com/a/CKtAA

what about the occultists aka the illuminati which goal is to destroy all religion and install a one world govt

This is pretty well known. What I want to ask you is where does the illuminati operate? Is it the zionists? The ashkenazi jews? Are they the bankers in London? Can it be the Zionist Jews using Wahhabism (thread related) to subvert the world? What is your take on this?

if they want to get rid of religion
and zionism is part of a religion
then they are working to get rid of zionism
as well as islamic religions and christian religion

We will definitely have mcdonalds and pepsi in the middle east and there will be a muslim union 5 years from now

Yes obviously

Of course they hate each other based on race and religion but they still ally with each other to maintain control of the middle East and America

An Iraqi inetlligence report not only said as much, but claimed evidence that the House of Saud were Jews too.
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf

Saudis and Israelis are based.

>Redpilled morality
>Strong family values
>Anti-degeneracy
>Fellow Abrahamic followers
>Pro-West (politically)

Saudia best ally.

Quite the large red herring against Zionism.
Links related
ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/history.html
This specifically shows how people like Alex Jones distract from what these Zionist do.

youtu.be/erDxW-zTxNo

But you didn't answer my question(s). There already is a Muslim Brotherhood. I'm asking you who are the people pulling the strings. What is their endgame. A quote from Albert Pike is like quoting JFK. Everyone already read it, we know about it, it's common knowledge. The bovarian Illuminati ceased to exist hundreds of years ago. We want to know, in your words, who is in control

>Strong family values
>Anti-degeneracy
Tel Aviv is literally the gay capital of the world and Israel leads the charge for gay "rights" worldwide.

>Can it be the Zionist Jews using Wahhabism (thread related) to subvert the world?
This one user.

Then being the radical entho nationalist they are they view everyone that isn't them as a threat due to absolutely fallacious ideas on how economic exchange works(IE both sides in a voluntary trade benefit) with the solid belief that only one side can ever win which necessitates conflict with everyone around them.

In a way. It's a short term gain vs long-term game playoff.

Saudi Arabia wants the global spread of Islam. They have been quite successful:Islam is the fastest growing religion and 90% of modern day Muslims are Sunnis (like the Saudis). They try and achieve that through a combination of
1. Massive propaganda (funding of education in other countries, programs etc)
2. terrorism. This mainly seeks to intimidate and make the more complacent submit easier.

Every once in a while the West, especially the US grows sick of watching Islam snackbarring around, so a third Muslim country is picked (one that isn't allied with the Gulf States or a threat to the creeping Islamization) and destroyed. Burgers let off steam that way and the Saudis profit from
1. Elimination of sectarian competition
2. The inevitable regret and Islam apologism that grips the West in the aftermath of watching the yet another pile of smoking ruins it caused

Israel is a whole different matter. They're a small country with little natural resources or anything in the way of exports that would help them sustain their comfy lifestyle except the massive handouts they receive. For this to continue, it's crucial the US remains massively invested in the region.

Muslim brotherhood aint shit. It has only a purpose in this crisis. Once the crisis is gone which is fake btw then Zionism and the Muslimbrotherhood will cease to exist.
The end game is three world religions fighting everything stops then the world is united after.
The illuminati merged with freemasonry and to get into it you have to show the masonic brotherhood that you will do what they ask of you.

Why do you think that on every website when you talk about the illuminati everyone that is a bot attacks you and say they do not exist they mispell it
or they put it with a religion WHICH IS SOMETHING THAT THEY ARE GOING TO DESTROY.
so that is meaningless

Yeah they have been making under the table deals for decades.

Also I don't have a proble with Wahhabism if it just stays within that country

> pro West
Sure thing, Ahmed

Nobody is a bot here and I'm not attacking you. You're just kind of derailing the thread. The crisis is real because if it happens, it's real. Perhaps you mean it was designed to happen and I agree. Wahhabism was started by a Jew (my first post). This much is fact.

That's why they have an unknown number of Nuclear warheads

Wahhabism is Islamic Zionism, its goal is a gradual conquest.

they both help USA to oppose Iran

but then do other stuff the USA kind of has to ignore to keep the alliance

>So if I understand it correctly, they aren't enemies but allies?

They are allies but rule nothing but sand shit holes.

Lol k.

Everyone hates Muslims.

Israel is okay, Mecca needs to be nuked tho.

Dumb plan given that Muzzies hate Jews more than anyone.

>I've never heard that but am reading more on this.

How are you reading about something that doesn't real? Are you writing it as you read it?

The Saudis are based. Only poorfags will disagree with this.

Remind me again how many terrorist attacks Iran has committed in the West over the past few decades?

From my understanding faggots still can't marry in Israel and same goes for people with different religions since state marriage doesn't exist

It's called not dismissing something I've never heard before with a closed-iron-fist. Maybe he's telling the truth? Btw it's garbage, Muhammed ibn Abd Al Wahhab is not of Russian origin.

are you serious

you are full of shit

cancer is what it is

>Maybe he's telling the truth? Btw it's garbage, Muhammed ibn Abd Al Wahhab is not of Russian origin.

>Maybe it's true? Oh wait no, actually it's bullshit

Lolz. We took the scenic route but we got there all the same.

Kek confirmed

Seeing Trump bending the knee to them is pretty tragic

>fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
kek wills the importance of this document

Aren't there dozens of Saudi Princes?

I like to read. Perhaps he was on to something. It turns out they are of Turkish descent. Who is your master? You sound like you want your information streamlined hard into your brain, you hate research.

>I like to read. Perhaps he was on to something.

Except he wasn't but okay.

>Who is your master?

Don't you start that LARPing shit with me, user.

Let's derail this thread. Let's talk about how wrong he was and how bad it is to give him the benefit of the doubt. Why research?

The House of Saud is one political entity. He's pretty prominent.

Because people on Sup Forums spout off complete bullshit they pulled out of their ass as hard facts all the time and it's getting kind of old.

Isn't researching doing the opposite of that? Isn't it saying, let's talk about this, you could be wrong?

Why are you so mad? Let's discuss the thread topic instead of our emotions.

The thing you need to know about Isreal is that Israel learned divide and conquer tactics from the British colonialists. Add a little drop of jew blood to the equation and you'll find Israel buddying itself up just enough with the middle eastern and western world to trick them into opposing each other, driving wedges in the cracks when they appear and injecting those cracks with jewish plants.

Oh look its that shill from SA