What a shithole

MY WHOLE family is UNEMPLOYED and living with my grandpa´s pension, what a shithole with 0% opportunities and shitty society ..i hate this country so much.

fuck spain , fuck guiris and nuke this shithole

pais de mierda y sociedad de mierda

nice blog

You have to go back

>spain
>white

Unemployment still 25%?

I actually just landed an IT job in Malaga, 2.4k€ a month. What should I expect from siestas?

Should have sided with the fascist.

You should immigrate to Australia, oh that's right we're full, sorry.

You are a cuck

hey at least you get to siesta for 16h a day

You'll only get spanish answers here. happens everytime there's a Spain thread.
then there will be a shitstorm about Franco's economic miracles and other memes.
then it will go 404.

oh, checked.

HAHA Andaloser!

soon...

i wish gypsies kill you and andalusia is full of ignorant people with 80 iq

>be Spaniard
>work for 4 hours a day
>sleep for 16
>retire at 55
>mfw economy inevitably crumbles

He should immigrate to America, oh that's right we're full, sorry

And I wish you learn skills the job market values cabron

theres just something about spain that makes me not care.

At least we are not spics
>tfw I'm a spic on denial
T-thanks Spain for this oportunity, better than the shithole country I was living

i prefer be pooor than smelly and gabacho

You must suck at everything then

Málaga is great, in 2 months you'll see tons of qt muchachitas wearing short skirts

It's called irrelevance, Germany.

Ven a casa, hombre conquistador.

Well hit me up when your grandad needs meds and you're tired of the street amigo

So you enjoyed stealing latinamerica's riches for centuries, you didnt' develop and now are the worst of western europe...

Way to go Spain.

Dios mio! Sounds nice!

Start building a barter economy and learn from your grandparents on how people survived in the past. Learn to farm, grow food, and defend yourself. Learn practical skills.

expected from Mexico SR. tbqh lol

We all hate those gilipollas, mi cuate

Just imagine if britain or anything but spain/portugal colonized us, I'm never not gonna be mad about that.

No MAMES WEY, over 50% of Mexican youth is obese dawg. The cute ones all end up being walking taquerias when they hit 30.

>falling for the MUH GOLD meme
Chile, you're probably the least retarded of our children. I'm disappointed.

The only thing all that gold was good for was for rising the price of goods in Europe. That's about it.

>be spain
>be unemployed

How are you using the internet Jesus

The inflation was BECAUSE you brought gold, not 'why'.

nah I don't hate los gilipollas weon but it's funny nonetheless
I know but at least you guys are doing fine it feels good from all the shit countries at least one is trying to do different
do you think Latin America was too hot for brits?

>WAAAAAAH WAAAAAAH MY FAMILY IS SHIT WAAAAAH I LEECH FROM MY FAMILY'S MONEY WAAAAAAH IT'S SPAIN'S FAULT I'M A UNEDUCATED TWAT AND BECAUSE I CAN'T BE MOTIVATED ENOUGH TO HAVE STUDIED WAAAAAAAAH

FUCKING END YOUR LIFE YOU FUCKING DISGRAAAAAAACE

Your economy is fugged, your people want to elect Hippie Chavez and some faggots want to become independent, what do YOU plan to do? There's a lot of Spaniards here in Germany, leave your retarded citizens and become part of the head of the lion that is Germany.

Redpill me on Rajoy, most spaincucks hate him and call him a "Fascist", what is he like?

Like if that meme was false, anyways.
By the way, I've seen a lot of spaincucks in here working, ranging from shitty salespeople to CEO's, apparently things in spain didn't fix after the 2008 crisis, but things are really that shitty over there?

>leave your retarded citizens and become part of the head of the lion that is Germany.
Those are some rich words coming from the soon-to-be Teutonic Caliphate, Hans

I'd like to retire in Spain

Mestizo nigger

You imply pretty hard there pal, I'm also unemloyed and having a bad time and I fell for the college meme, so Education gives you nothing here, I don't know how to traslate this but: en este pais valen mas tus conocidos que tus conocimientos.

Retarded. He is retarded.
The whole pollitical thing in spain serves only to leech from people. just as everywhere, if you want to know who rules you have to follow the money, politicians are there to be blamed and distract people.
Panem et circense.

why don't you just start your own business?

stop relying on other people to give you a job. make your own job.

No
We are growing economically, we even left the PIIGS club.
Not good but not bad, he's quite ok. He made a law that stricted abortion law in which you have to hand a document explaining with proof why do you want to get an abortion. He's party is corrupt though

>in this country the people you know are worth more than what you know

Regresa a casa conquistador

¿Qué grado estudiaste? Estoy estudiando ingeniería mecánica y veo un cojón de oportunidades de trabajo. Además, tenemos una economía submergida que haría que el desempleo vaya a 8% sino estuviesemos en la UE, claro. Puta Alemania destruyó la industria española.

How about you fucks actually elect a proper party to bring back jobs and shut down your borders. Your 2016 elections were a travesty.

his*

suck my dick gabacho de mierda

Rajoy is a Galician. He does nothing yet he somehow always stays on top. To describe him as a cuckservative would honor him since that imply he's somewhat in tune with the rest of the European center-right leaders. He's not.

The best way you can describe Rajoy is as a middle-level bureaucrat of some Galician town that wants everything to stay the same (regardless of how rotten it is) and hates to make waves.

Things are less shitty now unless you live in some shithole like Andalusia. The country took a serious hit and it's a wonder we're not completely gone by now considering we not only got hit by the global recession but also had to deal with an insanely huge housing bubble on top of that.

That said, the fact that we don't have to deal with rapefugees because we're poor? Blessing in disguise, my hispanic camarada. Blessing in disguise.

>why don't you just start your own business?
i am poor

You are in EU yet you choose to stay in a place with no jobs, lazy fuck

you have 20%+ unemployment rate

AND

zero unemployment benefits.

you are literally worse than romania. what a third world country you are. spain always was the favelas of europe.

I couldn't agree more

I don't think this country is worth more than the shit I took this morning, I have to wonder how everyone else on earth can handle our existence, I'd nuke this place about 3 times to be sure.

Why dont you fucks have a mass exodus to South America and conquer all over again, ethnically cleanse the land with your cocks.

>PP = Cuckservatives, not what it used to be.
>Ciudadanos = Centrist cucks
>PSOE = Leftist cucks who would have sucked Podemos' dick
>Podemos(FollarConMoros) = Literally sjw feminist anti-monarchy communists who are funded by Venezuela
>We had to choose one of these since the other parties didn't have even 100 votes

I don't know the elections made me want to move to Antarctica and live with penguins for a few months.

I wish you good luck. I mean it. the moment you leave the college thing can turn 180º. My degree is bullshit and people is trying to make it even shittier, so I have no excuse in that sense. But don't believe everything you see on college. try to look how those damn things work, try gettin into college as teacher/researcher, then you'll see.

>I have to wonder how everyone else on earth can handle our existence
Because no one cares about us.

Whole family unemployed, hanging in grandpa's house. Sounds like Almodovar movie plot. Just bring some trannies in.

We don't want those assholes either. You should take them along with the rest of rapefugees. And America (the continent) can fuck up Spain if they tried to conquer again...
Trump is smart, but he won't close the border, libtards will fuck him up

Hey, well you're just like a richer version of Poland!

The best thing to ever come out of that country is Rebecca Linares and Nekane

DONT EVEN COME TO LATIN AMERICA
WE ALL GOING TO BUILD A WALL TO PREVENT YOU TIO FROM COMMING HERE
EVEN EL SALVADOR IS GOING TO BUILD ONE FAGGOT

I fucking know, we had to be colonized by a bunch of fucking marranos and useless motherfuckers, what a fucking disgrace.

My plan is to work here since I want to contribute and help my glorious nation. If I can't find a job here, I have a legal U.S. citizenship and I can go there whenever I want.

If Sweden and France can uncuck themselves with SD and FN, then Spain can too.

Germany is fucked, though. France needs another Maginot Line.

>Implying someone wants to go your hellhole
Nice one
The difference is that you're pretty based and would go and make a first crusade if a kebab exploded in your country.

>Glorious nation.

Come on dude, grew up.

Good luck in life, we'll need it.

What accreditations do you have? Like why should anyone employ you? Though your English seems great, why not try translation work?

¿Tienes alguna clase de formación? pásame tu correo electronico a ver si podemos encontrarte algo a ti o a tu familia.

Ánimo, un saludo.

why spain hate andalusia , i've been there last year , and it was great

i hate europe union , germans, gabachos , everybody .

>And America (the continent) can fuck up Spain if they tried to conquer again...
We'd do the same thing we did before: divide and conquer. We're like fucking Superman, you retarded mongrel, we're average in Europe but the moment we cross the Atlantic we gain superpowers and become able to cuck entire continents. Don't wake the Eternal Manolo, faggot.
Pic related.

LOL

Hay un literal montón de vosotros aquí hijos de puta. Bueno, por lo menos no son tan nigger como los haitianos

>I have a legal U.S. citizenship

I wonder some times, how the fuck USA collect all niggers from all around the world, and don't let Europeans first. And I am very serious here. There are a lot of capable people in Europe tired of that political circus over the years, and can add a plus value to American economy and values.

>country that works as merkels bitch and has refugee cum as breakfast and has a huga chavez running for power calls latin america hellhole

As a touristic place, it's pretty good. But the population that inhabits that wasteland comes from the deepest pits of hell (Romania and Morocco).

fuck you south americans are like 2 million in Spain.
fuck you fuck you fuck you SUDACA de mierda

>Trump is smart, but he won't close the border, libtards will fuck him up
LMAO, just wait and see paco.

>do you think Latin America was too hot for brits?
We colonised Africa, Australia, and Caribbean countries, so heat probably wasn't a factor.

The reason why most of South America was colonised by Spain and Portugal is because they were allowed to settle there first because of the Pope and the Treaty of Tordesillas of 1494. The Papacy tended to favour Latin countries over Germanic countries you see, probably one of the reasons it was mostly Germanic countries to turn to Protestant churches.

This is why British, French and Dutch colonies stopped in the Americas below places like Guyana, Suriname, and French Guyana. They were the furthest south we could settle. Note that we only came to the Falklands in the 18th century. Before 1537, the Britain was still a Catholic country, and would have left the parts of South America below the line for the Hispanics at the Pope's request.

Forgot my pic.

At least the britbongs had the decency to invest in their colonies, but not the gilipollas.

Glad that the mexinarcos hate those idiots too.

Then why the fuck are so many spainiards coming here looking for a job?

This user knows his shit

>Divide and conquer
This continent was already divided, all you had to do was use your boomsticks and kill the head of the local tribe (remember moctezuma and atahualpa?)
Luckily indians here were so idiotic they didn't had a leader, and you just couldn't beat them. Suck on that, capullo

I'd really like to see that, hopefully we can copy that policy.

Don't come. We're full.

Look at things from the bright side faggot. Spain is one of the most beautiful countries in Europe (nature and culture), has a great climate, not many mudshits and the women are hot too.

Well tell them to go back, tio.

I hope you niggers enjoy paying for the 3 kids i left you there fag.

>>>
>Anonymous (ID: GBD9bxM7) 02/08/17(Wed)17:57:38 No.1
because you're a nigger.

the same thing with 50k chileans in Spain

What did you just say, you cocksucking cuck? You couldn't leave well enough alone. You just had to poke the dragon, didn't you, you ignorant little shit? Well, now the dragon has awoken, and there's gonna be hell to pay, kid. My top jews, and let me repeat, TOP KIKES, are inbound to your location as I type this. Did you really think you could possibly fuck with the investigation and get away with it? Think again, you candyass faggot. You won't see my storm kikes coming for you when they do. You may hear a scrape, but the rest will be darkness.

Pic related: it's me and my bitch

You might not want them, but your mother, wife, and daughter would cuck you in an instant once they see the mass exodus of Spaniard panty dropping cock. In a few generations they'd have it all.

Make sure the nuke is big enough to wipe us off too.

Because my mother is american and gave me a U.S. citizenship inmidiately after I was born you fucking gypsie donkey fucker.
At least I'm not decapitated for having a slightly better car than 85% of mexicans you fucking monkey, you better move your lazy blobby leg muscles because the wall you'll have to jump will be 20ft taller now.

daily reminder EU destroyed Spain so Germany can profit off its exports.

Can't you grow pot and sell that? Get enough money together and leave for S America?

Not him but.
>Been literally 5 years with a shitty 600 euro job.
>Know 5 languages, have a college degree+master, several other random skills and actually care for my job
>Still, had to live with my parents until 30 and never got a decent job opportunity.
>Then, with the money I saved, I went on a vacation to a foreign country, to clear my head.
>I accidentally fucking found a job that paid 3x as much as I earned in Spain. They pretty much begged me to join their company.
>WHAT THE FUCK?
>Decide to investigate
>Find job with 2500 euro salary and with a free house for me and my gf.
I did that about a year and a half ago and will be leaving again on June. Feels fucking good.
Jobs are fucked, people are cunts and salaries are unfair. I'll do like Germans and Brits and come back here either as a tourist or to retire.
As long as you don't fuck up the mediterranean diet and the gorgeous Spanish landscapes you can fuck up the country as much as you want.

what do Spaniards hate the most?

Germans or themselves?

>mfw everything since 1701