MURICA BTFO BY ISIS

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERIFATS

shit bait, should've used a proxy

>Let us in and practice Sharia law or you lose!!

sage

I've been aware for a while but I still find it hard to understand why normies don't question this, or anything for that matter.

Incredibly disheartening.

> terrorism's real goal is to make us spooked xDD
is this literally what these retards think

Now we see where lmao weedman got his ideologies from..

If they recruit more and more people it's good.
Cause like this many more soon-to-be-terrorists will be purged.
Another win for Trump.

Day of the rake my friend

>if you keep your enemy out you lose

Whoever writes for Occupy Democrats is truly the greatest satirist of our time.

yeah yeah you won't denigger a trumpkin

If the so-called "peaceful refugees" are this easily persuaded into supporting radical Islam then why would we want them to begin with?

As an accelerationist, I'm ok with this.

Jihad will never end until one side loses.

Lol. EU and Canada double down and show how much braver they are then the US. You know they'd take that bait too.

>we don't want you here because you stink, act like animals and savages, infringe on gay and women's rights, are intolerant of other religions, can't cook, kill people indiscriminately, litter, don't maintain your properties and reduce the quality of life for others around you, and pretty much just suck all around. so you should be shunned
>hahaaa, you are afraid of us, we win

fuck me
wut

>occupy democrats

If you don't let us into your country to kill you then you lose

>Hitler
>Berlin Wall

That's funny, we call it the Blessed Ban and are openly celebrating it as well

Berlin wall built 1961
Hitler died In 1945

Wew thats impressive

>ISIS false flags
Hilarious

>fake news

Yeah they'll be just thrilled when big daddy Trump blows them up unlike his predecessor.

>If you fight your enemy they win

no shit. they want to destroy our way of life, so obviously they would target liberal democracy. trump is the radical islamicists' best ally since obama and bush

>if you ban muslims, they win

its so weird how ISIS can instantly tell the liberal media what they're thinking.

yes they're spooked! now to go from syria desert to USA.. oh wait

only 10 months by camel with fuck breaks in between

if you kill your enemies, they win...fucking stupid logic

If you expel the enemy, they win

(((NYT))) reports that ISIS is celebrating the fact that they will no longer be easily able to sneak acting affiliates into the US as well as the fact there will be far fewer potential sympathisers active in US.

Yeah, totally legit and totally, totally, rational.

On TDotR, anyone who followed 'Occupy Democrats' and can't convincingly argue that they were doing so for the endless Lulz must be ended.

>no longer be easily able to
the U.S. isn't a european clusterfuck where you can catch a bus/chunnel from sweden to anywhere. even the UK's comparatively harsh (to the EU) immigration policies are tampon-baby pussy faggot tier compared to the surveillance fortress surrounded by 2 oceans and 2 cucks that's been allowed to develop unhindered for the last 70 years

in the eyes of ISIS everything is positive
random act of terror? WE DID IT
we aren't allowed that country? WE WIN