EXPLOSION IN PARIS

>'Explosion on Paris metro' as dozens of passengers are evacuated from smoke-filled station

>A 'huge explosion' has been reported on the Paris metro leading to dozens of passengers evacuated from a station.

>The incident, on Line 6 in or near to the the Place d'Italie subway stop, appears to have been caused by an electrical fire, but has raised fresh terror fears as France remains on high alert.

>As many as eight passengers are believed to have been injured in the explosion, either in the apparent blast or from smoke inhalation.

archive.is/Ozrpx
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/explosion-paris-metro-dozens-passengers-9782377

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
francais.rt.com/france/33711-violences-cours-dans-plusieurs-banlieues-ile-france
lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/fait-divers/affaire-theo-26-personnes-interpellees-lors-d-incidents-a-aulnay-sous-bois_1876631.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ndGh8GMEOdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BAN ASSAULT EXPLOSIONS

FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS

IT'S ACCIDENTAL, NO ONE CARES!

HOW DOES RANDOM SHIT EXPLODE IN THE METRO?

>(((electric failure)))

"Electrical Fire"

So thats the narrative they are picking to cover up a terrorist attack?.

That is worse then the "Gas Leak" narrative that is used.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I'd believe if shit randomly exploded every 2 days if it were in a shithole like my country, but in a modern first world nation like France? Come the fuck on.

how come when i check news feeds everything at the top is about how Pocahontas is strong and brave and trump is the devil and nothing about this?

HA GET FUCKED FRENCH SUBHUMANS

>EXPLOSIONS OF PEACE

So much libtards pretending it's an """""""""electrical failure""""""""

GAS LEAK
G
A
S

L
E
A
K

>accidental bombing

E L E C T R I C
L
E
C
T

R
I
C

L E A K
E
A
K

[mumbled sounds of allahu akhbar in the distance]

how´s that diversity working for you? :^)

Yawn. In other news I took a giant shit today

BBC better add this to their 15-page list of Islamic terror attacks from the past few years.

Maybe it's a gas explosion cause by an electric fire ;^)

Btw what's the next KB subject?

Fuck, when is the next snackbar attack FFS?! We need something huge to get Le Pen elected.

No update on this?

It's fake.

>No casualties

And I got my happening snacks ready for this...

CHILL

IT'S JUST

NERVE
E
R
V
E

GAS
A
S

Well, we had that egyptian guy who hated Art and got smoked by a soldier at the Louvre.

Gas leaks can't keep getting away with this.

What do you mean it's fake?

An explosion happened, was it just electric fault or not?

On 7/7 everyone initially thought it was electrical faults. Hard to tell what's happened underground

Victory is near

Or a big country like the US, especially when pipes for everything are 50+ years old and falling apart.

Art, Music, and Cuisine is the only things that will get the French to fuck your day up if you try to damage them.

(((Electrical Fire))) believe it goys!

HEHEHEHEHEHE

>An explosion happened
no ?

>Election is Close
>Electrical Fire

Nothing to see here Goy

The fuck do you mean "no"

There was no explosion.

Then why all the emergency personnel

>electrical fire
The Hawaiian electrical fire was over heard yelling Aloha Snackbar before the explosion.

Seriously. Hell, even here in the US we have old as hell infrastructure and utilities that seem to be holding up. European countries are always lambasting us on how their shit is so modern compared to ours.

I'm sure you are the same guy that in the other thread are saying that 'nothing happened' last night in the suburbs of Paris.

Smokes

Maybe they were using rimworld circuits and batteries

What kind, Marlborough? Camel?

madrid ens roba

:^)

France is on fire again tonight ;______;

Gauloises

Can you link me to a source please?

Looks like every single poster here has forgotten to do that

Not sure why as it definitely happened

>France is on fire again tonight
Link?

francais.rt.com/france/33711-violences-cours-dans-plusieurs-banlieues-ile-france

NOW ITS ALL THE SUBURBS OF PARIS, AND IN RENNES ...

>you do know it was only an electric accidental explosion right, goy? dont worry about it goy, go collect some more debt on your bank account and don't be racist hehe

Andalucia nos roba

Por esto me gusta ExtraFlags :)

I know. Seems is no so intense than other times like for example in 2005.

>eight passengers
Hmm just like the quebec mosque shooting. Coincidence or revenge

>france is on fire
>saint denis, bobigny, clichy sous bois.

Here is one: lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/fait-divers/affaire-theo-26-personnes-interpellees-lors-d-incidents-a-aulnay-sous-bois_1876631.html

This video is from some days ago

youtube.com/watch?v=ndGh8GMEOdg

On top of that, isn't France supposed to have really good infrastructure? Seems like just a couple years ago they had the best electrical grid and now all they could qualify for is most garbage left in streets by sandniggers.