Netflix and mtv

Boy I can't wait to watch dear white people. I wonder what miss adventures the main protagonists will have telling the whites to ship up.

>falling for jew propaganda

Why are whyte ppl such pussies? They can't handle the spice, get their wives fucked by bbc, are intolerant of other people's political views etc. etc.

OP is a Jew be aware

HOO BOY I CANT WAIT TO LEARN ABOUT ALL THE NEW THINGS I CAN BE GUILTY ABOUT.
ILL KEEP THE RARE ONES IN MY SPECIAL CARD BOX

wew lad

is this one of those

>DIVERSE

movies im hearing about

like the

BLACK PANTHER

which is very DIVERSE only being 90% BLACK

shut up paki

>POO
>IN
>LOO

Canceled my Netflix. They haven't added anything in a year anyway except the terrible shit they make.

Trying to figure out how to contact them to let them know I can't support a show that teaches my kids to hate their skin color.

WE LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU REEEEEEEEE!

Dear Poo in Loo,

Please stop shitting in my driveway and leaving your dead children on my lawn. It's gross.

>show makes fun of black people
>LOLOLOL SO KINO, SO REDPILLED ROFL
>show makes fun of white people
>I'm cancelling my netflix, fuck the joos

In fairness to Black Panther it's set in the country of KANGIMUS PRIME in the heart of darkness so it makes sense for all the actors to be africans

When will these companies learn? Isn't NBC going more family/conservstive/white on looking for new shows

Fuck Rogen and Goldberg for ruining preacher

>many top comments from non white people bashing this shit
there is hope for humanity

Cant believe all the ducking racists downvoting this original new series

fucking racists

>from non white people bashing this shit

You mean Sup Forumsacks with alt accounts?

Don't cancel your subscription if you have one. Instead break all your Netflix DVDs until they cancel it or apologize for ever producing it.

Is Sup Forums clinically retarded?

Have they even seen the movie?

It literally makes fun of the "dear white people" mentality in the black community

yeah mate
fuck Trump and fuck white people

How long until they reupload the video with no voting/comments allowed?

this shit is so fucking stupid.
if you uploaded a video called "dear black people" 4 years ago you would be fucking hung from the gallows. But since it's against white people it's ok?
How is this not fucking racist?