twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It seems they have

weve barely started fighting back alberto

nope

>watch 5 minutes of the first episode
>exit, to give the show lower view retention
>rate 0/5

if everyone does this the show will tank

nothing says whites losing the culture war like a bunch of light skinned african-americans making a show on a network owned by white people

Awwww, poor little white people! You pigs and thieves are so easy to offend, you little babies are soooo fragile, poor white people!! After the indiscriminate genocide and slaughter of people (all because they had more melanin in their skin) in the name of promoting stupid religions (that are all fake) and stupid empires (seriously, fuck the British Empire), but yet you poor, poor, poor little babies cry when someone makes a documentary that puts you in your place!!! Awww!!!!

>>>srs

Just report it for racism.

Culture didn't help us land on the moon.

>inb4 hoax

>pretending to be anti-white on Sup Forums

hey man that's a pretty good bait

According to the like/dislike ratio on that video, no, we're actually winning.

Is this a new or old pasta?

We're actually whining*

you're completely right, I wasn't being able to look at it that way.

they are going all out

Seeing as the video has a bunch of dislikes and a flood of negative comments,
Definitely not.

Likes 1.272
Dislikes 14.254

>Distribution: Roadside Attractions
>founder: Howard (((Cohen)))

HEH, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

Who even uses blackface in the current year? Why are you allowed to be blatantly racist against white people (much like that MTV New Year's thing) and it's perfectly fine, yet being racist to others is a crime against humanity?

Report that shit

Now thats racists my children.

>Awww!!!!

Why not just rename that show 'Man in a High Castle' into 'Dear Jews' and call it even?

>Have we lost the culture war?
look at the thumbs down and the comments. If anything, this shit is just waking more people up.

start unsubbing and resubbing
it's a youtube exploit that makes them lose subs

>Implying niggers know what the British Empire is

To successfully larp as a negro you must grasp the fact they know not of the past nor care for the future. These concepts are as alien to him as they are to the beast in the field.

those comments are all by queers from here

Incorrect. The beast in the field submits to husbandry because even it understands its a more harmonious existence. Niggers are less than beasts of burden.

This type of shit alienates people. The title alone will have the opposite effect.

Jewmerica see the Schwarzer and their white sjw enablers as a ripe new market ready to be mined for all that it's worth. Don't think for a minute they give a shit about the people. It's just business goys and gals!

Ω

Most look like normies to me.

based aarif at it again

Are they paying you, or are you pathetic enough to do it for free?

"white people"

Does this offend you nigger?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

I just unsubscribed
>pic name related

The youtube comments are filled with references to ((them)). People are waking up.

Whites were not consuming enough, not going along with the goy script to indebt themselves beyond hope of escape. They needed more consumers , and since blacks and lower classes only are stimulated by the most salacious and hedonistic contrivances, that's what we get saturated with.
Not a single show on television has anything even close to classical western values...Maybe the fucking Hallmark channel of all things~

Nope, shit like this is actually having the opposite effect.

The culture lost the population, just wait it takes time for it to catch up

Holy fucking shit we cant lump black and haji into groups when they commit crimes just extreme minorities thats all dont be a bigot but a few college kids do black face for Halloween and its dear white people.

I would wear blackface every Halloween because of bullshit like that.

No. All this kind of shit does is make more and more people racist and likely to dislike non-whites and liberals even more - if that's even possible at this stage.

The more of this kind of cringey, guilt-tripping casual jokey "acceptable racism" from non-whites the merrier. The pendulum will swing back hard.

im black

What makes them think that this was a good idea?
The PC culture is dying as we speak and they are JUST NOW trying to appeal to it? Ugh..

I don't think so, lad.

>that like ratio
Kek it hasnt even fully circulatedyet

>that dislike ratio

W-we're actually winning

Ive never seen blackface for holloween I imagine it only occurs at party's in areas with zero blacks. I have seen white face though

It's been done on 30 rock and always sunny, they didn't receive any blowback that I can remember.

Thought they were just putting the failed movie on Netflix. Didn't know they were going to put this as a TV show lmao
Also, this

Yes, but not to nigs. They are just a tool, same as mudslims.
>network owned by white people
>(((white people)))

REMEMBER THE LESSONS OF GAMERGATE

FOCUS ON NETFLIXS ADVERTISERS

TELL THEM YOU WON'T BUY THEIR SHIT CUZ THE SUPPORT RACIST NETFLIX.
You can hit more people that way instead of just Netflix

Vilifying white people for their race will surely bring them to my side of anti-racism!

Oh look! A pink-haired hooknosed hooker advocating for the destruction of white society! Oy vey!

You tell me, look at all those comments and dislikes.

Ouch.

>i'm an uncle tom

> young whites are becoming a minority
> pop culture suddenly panders to shitskins
Whoda thought

You had no culture to Begin with

UNSUB FROM NETFLIX IF YOU HAVE IT

DISLIKE TRAILERS AND LEAVE REDPILLING COMMENTS

REPORT TRAILER FOR RACISM

I just think that the producers of this shit live in really liberal areas. This makes them so out of touch with reality that this type of shit comes out, without them actually thinking twice about it.
It might be dying but they just don't get it

don't forget to unsubscribe if you don't like Netflix

follow the president's path

Anyone not redpilled by watching this cancer is already too far gone, if anything it serves us

Has anyone watched Project Greenlight? This shit was produced by that insufferable, predator-looking she-boon that plagued the show with her retarded SJW shit

DISLIKE THE SHIT, REPORT IT FOR BEING ANTI WHITE, AND DO NOT GIVE NETFLIX YOUR NEETBUX USE TORRENTS

Top kek. Look at all the dislikes and shitty comments.

Trump 2020 is assured at this pace

THIS, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Fuck off, nigger.

Culture is precisely what inspired us to fight against an army of our own brothers to free you ungrateful niggers.

You'd be stupid to trap yourself in a nation in which whites aren't permitted to access that culture through identity.

But if we know one thing about niggers it is that they are stupid, so have at it. Stupid games, stupid prizes etc, etc.

>doesn't use green text for "funny" misquote
>being this new

Up to past 22,000 dislikes now. Not even 1500 likes yet.

Which one of you did this and then spread it like fire on plebbit?

probably the most 1 dimensional piece of crap ive ever watched.

We lost a long time ago,but we started a second culture war with internet.

Seriously,the meme war is literally the new culture war.

dont worry mine has lost of guns and ammo. and unlike you subhumans we know how to use them.

nice bait

>Only on Netflix

Good, so it'll be easy to ignore then.

>paying for Jewflix

as far as i'm concerned, no. the jungle beats and trash pop culture has always had more exposure than fine art because it's POPULAR art.

there are still real authors, musicians, sculptors, etc., who are mostly white with several other races as well. chinks love becoming western baroque/romantic virtuosos for some reason

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

This

With all the free streaming sites there are that require zero log in and you only need a simple ad blocker, there's no point to having any Netflix or other similar streaming platform which costs money

I don't even need to torrent anymore thanks to the amazing folks at couchtuner and geektv

Any way to keep track of Netflix's subscriber count? I'd like to see it go down.

the funniest shit is that her father is white

Are you tired of winning yet Sup Forums?

We are only beginning

Winning never gets old.

I hope this is b8, if it's not it's massively depressing that a person can be this retarded.

Also you're obviously a sloppy arsed tranny faggot nigger kike either way.

We've been fighting a political one. We have to start on the cultural front, or the next generation will be lost.

No, if they try to dis white peop,e in this series, it will just make people pull more to the right.

>white refuse to give free money to blacks
OH MY GOD THAT'S SO RACIST YOU'RE LITERALLY HITLER
>mainstream media openly promoting racism against whites and consistently denigrating them
Yeah that's perfectly fine, no double standard here. Why are you so mad whitey?

Cancel em boys, you can get the same content for free all over the place.

Yeah, we're losing real bad.

I'm so happy I'm a subscriber just so I can cancel.

no