Hi! Welcome to the job interview. So...you're a big fan of posting anonymously about politics on the internet?

>Hi! Welcome to the job interview. So...you're a big fan of posting anonymously about politics on the internet?

And you're a fucking leaf!

What the ever loving fuck is with the guy on the right?

If potential employers were able to see the things I've posted on here, and just on this board, I would never get a good job.

>No you must have me confused with someone else
>I only post about memetics and gestalt

Job interviews are so stressful.

The person asked me like three times why I wanted to work for them. I gave an answer about making money together and utilizing my skills to help them. It's like she didn't think my answer was good or something lol.

I ended up getting the job, but left it eventually. It fuckin' sucked. Basically I was getting blamed for everything. When you're low on the hierarchy and the management makes a mistake they can just blame you instead.

Didn't schedule enough staff? You should've just worked faster and harder.

i'm on Sup Forums all day at work, and FBI user suggested mentioning Sup Forums in your interview, provided you can get one with the FBI

>It's called shitposting, its an art form. It takes dedication and skill to perfect.
>....
>Pls respond.

never say for money in a job interview. and if your management is blaming you for everything then you're at a shit company, and good move leaving

Y-yeah got a problem with that you stupid c-cucks?

No joke, when I put in my two weeks notice the assistant manager said and I quote, "I can't blame you."

I can't blame you lol. Fuck that fucking job.

Yes that's correct, I am a regular contributor to an important geopolitical discussion portal with the goal of bringing about solutions to a variety economic and social issues across the globe.

>tfw watchlisted and fighting an APT on my network for 18 months

>y-yes
>is this real
>you look like renderer

>Hi! Welcome to the job interview. So.. Can you tell us what you mean by ''gas the kike, race war now''?
> I shared my place with a girl and she was always on Sup Forums
> Oh I see :) You are hired!!

This is how you do it guys.

ye cunt. so is dis RWDS recruitin or wut?

why u let goofy lookn nigger in?

>I'm afraid we're going to have to turn you down on account of the fact that we simply have no interest in people of your unsatisfactory skill level.
>Now if on your way out you could tell the illiterate Somalian refugee outside that he starts work tomorrow that would be great.

if you fuse left and right, plus a sex change, and you get the one in the middle

this is my second office job. it is a special kind of hell

The job market is literally a reverse meritocracy. It tests for extroverted personality type and ability to lie, in other words it makes sure you're not a person who takes things seriously.

All the bright sparks have killed themselves or they've achieved 500 levels of ironic shitposting

Salty you can't find a job?

my autism would kick in if they asked me that

>yes I am, 1488 SHALIDAY niggers.

What is the nigger doing sitting at the table?

I only give quick rundowns.

Looks like a painting by Raphael.

No, annoyed that I just got one by literally forcing a smile and lying, after agonising about it for years.

This world is built on weaponised bullshit.

Why would they photoshop a picture like that so hard?

That depends, I'm not authorized to speak to those who haven't received their bogpill.

Don't tread on me

>we just need this old guy to look a little less old...
>alien skin? that works
>and yes, make the roastie more plastic...
>YES, WE'VE DONE IT

God I hate that. Can't sleep the whole night on such occasions

I don't think it's that bad, it's just that you need to show composure. Which is very vital if you're working in a group environment, in some cases it might even be better to confidently say something that could be incorrect to get people's minds at ease for the moment.

looks like ps3 graphics

I work at the same company as my father-in-law. He told me before my interview to be completely serious and don't make any jokes. I spent half the interview laughing and joking with the three managers who were interviewing me and got the job. One of the best experiences I've had at this hellhole

Reminder that this is unironically a thing that happened at CTR