June/July 2019 TUNGUSKA SCALE HAPPENING

no bullshit/screencap this

> Observations of Polish astronomers working in the Polish Fireball Network (PFN) show that in the Taurids there is a narrow stream of cosmic bodies, the largest of which, in the event of a collision with Earth, can cause a disaster on a continental scale. "Moreover, this stream does not tend to disperse over time, but it is maintained stably by the resonance with the orbit of Jupiter. That is not the end of bad news. In 2019 there will be another Earth's meeting with the resonance stream. This time it will be a daytime encounter, at the turn of June and July - just like during the Tunguska event. As if that were not enough, the encounter will be even closer than during the very high and bolide-intensive years 2005 and 2015 "- told PAP Prof. Arkadiusz Olech from the Nicolaus Copernicus Astronomical Centre PAS in Warsaw.

> Scientists from the Polish Fireball Network have identified as many as 10 asteroids with sizes ranging from tens to hundreds of meters, which have almost the same orbits as Taurids. "And if Taurids enter our atmosphere, causing the phenomenon of meteors, nothing stands in the way of an encounter with a larger object. Especially that the Tunguska event, which was caused by an object with the size of about 50-100 meters, clearly shows that such things can happen" - explained Dr. Olech.

scienceinpoland.pap.pl/en/news/news,412823,taurids-can-be-a-source-of-cosmic-disaster.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=71ib3N2MWRQ
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/55g963/22_years_ago_i_was_invited_through_a_friend_of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To straszne co my teraz zrobimy ? : ^(

How do we save the town?

buduj bunkra

>polish fireball

Jak głęboko ?

quick, take that loli's virginity

Interesting.

thanks kopernikus!

if it not happening within the week I really dont give A BOB SAGET

tak na pół kilosa

>some autismal 10 year old in computer class wrote it on urbandictionary so it's a thing

Strike the Earth !

>polish scientists

bump this thread sliding is going on >fukishima is gonna blow the power company is covering it up we are going to die

>Polish astronomers

Dzieki Janusz za rade co ja bym bez Ciebie zrobił : ^)

R E P T I L I A N S
E
P
T
I
L I U N Z

>*BZZT* I'M GOING TO STOP THE ASTEROIDS DAHNALD

m.youtube.com/watch?v=71ib3N2MWRQ

#ArtificialGravityTed

>implying
if 400lbs NEETs can make Dahnald storm America, then...

>Canadian identity

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/55g963/22_years_ago_i_was_invited_through_a_friend_of/

>Polscy intelektualiści

Will Poland enter space and save the human race?

Hope it crashes in Africa with no survivors

>Polish astronomers

>Polish astronomers

>Polish astronomers

>Polish Astronomers
>Polish
>Astronomers

An user made a thread here claiming a meteroid would be announced within the next few days that would kill us all. Anyone cap it?

I can't allow you to do that, Ted. I need those asteroids.

>Polish astronomers
>Polish astronomers

>Sup Forumsish astronomers

>Polish astronomers
>Polish astronomers
>Polish astronomers

>Polish astronomers

All these legit happening threads!
I fucking love Mondays!

>Polish Fireball Network (PFN)
Stopped reading because laughing too hard.

What else has happened today?

It would be nice if it would land in South Africa or Atlanta...some place where a bunch of nigs live.

They were looking through a microscope instead of looking at outer space.

Can someone explain to me the meme about Poland cannot into space? They are part of ESA and probably have done more for space exploration than Spain or Portugal.

Rolling sick digits for one to hit Toronto

Praise Kek

Please let it be so

it'll hit the big black box

>scienceinpoland

There are things in the sky that we can't explain.
I live in a remote area with no light pollution- up a mountain in northern England. The night sky is beautiful when it's not cloudy.
I love to watch the stars and I have a telescope and binoculars. The telescope is fixed. I can put the binoculars in a bag. I've only seen two objects in the sky that weren't a meteor, space station, nor satellite. The ISS can be easily identified. Satellites follow an orbit. Meteors burn up in the atmosphere.
The objects I saw moved around at high speed. I have no idea what they were.

>Resonance stream
We live in a fucking fantasy universe wit these names. Is this a warped version of FF7? Where is Sephiroth? Is he in the Arctic?

>the largest of which, in the event of a collision with Earth, can cause a disaster on a continental scale
Please hit Africa.

>Lands in africa or chyna
>Trump and friends conquer the planet

would that trigger yellowstone?
3 years of winter?

oh hey its that one gamma ray source
fug, did that thing finally go off?

tsunami is more likely

>polish astronomers

there's an entire network of people who do that?

>polish astronomers
>literally lord Farquad

>polish astrologers

>Copernicus

if get all of them hit india and china

Stop hurting bratanki

75-33-76 I'll count that

FUckkk? We need a global Bolide Tax or we will literally die like the dinosaurs

They're waiting for you, Gordon... In the test chamber...

I just don't get the meme

These are going to land on Antartica. All of them.

wow reading the word bolide really takes me back to Seveneves

Reminder Tunguska's story of a meteorite was a lie and they were testing nuclear weapons

Really makes you swim huh

>Scientists
fake news

>polish astronomers calls asteroids "fireballs".

What's next cleaning mop for rockets?

;_;

kek stupid bartek got btfo in the entire thread, and the best you can do is leafpost

"Disclosure" when?

Rolling

we cant even explain the moon nigga, its bigger then it should be, further away then it should be, much lighter then it should be and looking at the craters, it appears its made of titanium with about 2-3 miles of rock n shit on top of it. the moon is an unnatural satelite, most likely an alien spaceship, theyve crash things into it with the equivalent of tonnages of tnt and the etire mooon rings like a fucking bell for hours, fuck the moon

>star falls
>Antarctica thaws
>all the resources needed to repair your now devastated country is waiting to be occupied
>Don't forget Ruins
>Trump Emperor
>Unites world
>Final judgement
>We_know_how_this_ends.gif
At least we win this time around. Wtf i love prophecy now

>MFW it's ayy lmaos trying to genocide humanity by flooding the globe so they can harvest our precious resources without resistance

>XCOM soon

maybe their mounted hussars can stop the meteor

>More like 40k

My body is ready. Trumpenreich confirmed.

>feBco0P
>Feb Coop
>Feb Coup

Kek please, is that really necessary?

With a deus ex machina.

Make sure your soul is ready bro.

>Ready for all that winning.

Checked. He speaks through you, friend.

My soul has awaited this day for a decade. Let it last a thousand years.

Don't forget it's perfect ratio with Earth in regards to area

Criminally underrated

milesmathis.com

We shall earn it.

pls hit Mecca

literally nothing is going to happen

i hate living in this century because no happenings ever occur

>Implying

This is some /x/-tier basement-dweller hobby club

idk man i lol'd

Your in the same house why don't you come down here and fucking stop me? I just heard you swear from down stairs, you don't want these people to have a chance? You been on here for years as well, come up the fucking steps and stop me.

yeah, that ratio is retarded, in your face, aliens are here shit, and theres just no one listening, people use to do research papers about how the moon cannot be a natural satelite, but the shadow government has known about aliens and transdimentional entities and even have the ability to replicate transdimentional technology sinse the mid 50's

hopefully trump btfos the secgov and cabals running this shit and we get to gtfo this planet into space, where we can chill and create proper civilizations without mudslimes and negroids, let them have the earth, we'll go chill in the Andromeda system

>7 58 58 7
What did Kek mean by this?
Is it going to be shut down?
Is it the lizardmen?

Check out my other gets

>Polish astronomers

Ale tam u ruskich na początku ubiegłego wieku za wiele się nie stało przecież?

its like nasa, its always disappointing as fuck

>martian dirt shows signs of water being present in minimal qualities 4million years ago.

sometimes i wish there was a sick twisted conspiracy the gubmunt is hiding from us so that when shit hits the fan it will be entertaining but i probably just need to end this dry spell and stop smoking weed

neat