Mother of slain backpacker defends her murderer

>girl gets stabbed to death by crazy man shouting 'allahu ackbar' in a hostel in Austrailia
>Trump administration uses this as a perfect example to enforce travel ban
>mother of girl autistically screeches 'he dindu nuffin' and attacks Trump

"My daughter's death will not be used to further this insane persecution of innocent people"

ALL OF MY WAT. This stupid bitch's daughter was legitimately murdered, as well as another person at the hostel. But apparently this crazed lunatic is a persecuted and innocent person.

Cure for liberalism when?

One liberal less at least

I love this quote of her:
"Anyone can commit a murder and scream 'Allahu Ackbar', it doesn't make him a terrorist

>dead eurasian liberal
and nothing of value was lost

Well at least he killed an Asian girl

>ALL OF MY WAT

Survival of the fittest, user. Liberals and degenerates need to be culled.

Dude, whatever, fuck this chick. Dude that jihaded her did the right thing for the wrong reasons. She went to go play make-believe homeless (fuck backpackers) while being funded by her libtard parents. She went to go chase her "wanderlust" aka go get rammed by a bunch of bogans, abbos, and twits. Bitch probably would have come back calling the US "the states" plus a billion other bullshit affectations.

Amy Elizabeth Biehl (April 26, 1967 – August 25, 1993) was a white American graduate of Stanford University and an Anti-Apartheid activist in South Africa who was murdered by black Cape Town residents while a black mob shouted anti-white slurs. The four men convicted of her murder were released by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.

Her father shook the niggers hands when they were released from prison. Fucking sick in the head liberals. Its a goddamned disease people.

>Cure for liberalism when?

You didn't realize your post IS the cure for liberalism. Leftists don't do well in survival of the fittest, they get culled for their foolish beliefs. This woman lost her daughter, an heir to her beliefs and genes.

At the very least when the levy breaks and liberals start getting killed, they'll all line up to thank their killers.

She's right. It doesn't necessarily make them a terrorist. But it makes them a murderer and that what Muslims fucking do.

>At the very least when the levy breaks and liberals start getting killed, they'll all line up to thank their killers.
Soon, they'll slit their own throats so their potential murderers don't get their clothes dirty. I can't understand how someone could be so self loathing that they'll watch their own children brutally in such a manner, then be so mentally ill that they defend the murderers.

it can be any psycho

said woman don't want to have her personal tragedy be used in unrelated cases

>Leftists don't do well in survival of the fittest

As of 01/01/2018 we play a world game called "Lord of the Flies". Last group standing wins.

is she a hapa? I've been looking through her pictures and I don't if shes a full on mongol or half-white some of the pictures are confusing.

she's hapa, but not the r/hapas kind of hapa

Gets worse

>Gets worse
I'd love to spit some Beechnut in that dudes eyes.

I think one of them killed another person after getting out and ended up in prison again.

I'm pretty damn sure those parents hated their daughter.

Glorious.

Anyway, these people are insane and can't be helped. Just remember to take every measure to vote against them when you can so they don't enforce their insane beliefs onto society.

How so? She seems to be a dumbass libshit, like most plebittors.

>It was an isolated incident
> He was a troubled man
> People need to be more tolerant of his religion