Abortion

After all these years on pol I still don't understand are we pro-life or pro-choice? Let settle this once and for all.

strawpoll.com/1bax8x6

Sup Forums isn't a political party that has to respect a party line. Use your own fucking judgement.

it sucks that
>i don't give a shit, fuck off
which is most people's view on everything is absorbed into 'pro-choice'

Alt Pie Chart

I'm pro-abortion.

we are not one person

Can confirm, poll is weighted and verified.

pro-life for white children with blond hair and blue eyes pro-choice for anything else

pro life for white babies

pro choice for minority babies

You can't have both.

Why not?

Pro life if the mother is a whore who didn't mean to get pregnant and failed to use protection or contraception. Adoption so the child doesn't stay with the useless bitch.

Pro choice if the child is a result of rape or has a large likelihood of being still born or dying at birth.

It's a centrist shit.

>Pro choice if the child is a result of rape
why though?
why kill the child if the father is a rapist?

sure, the mother might have hurt feelings for 9 months carrying the child, but that's just an extension of the original crime done against her, shouldn't be compounded with the murder of an innocent baby

Christfags BTFO

Youre a retard. Adoption is awful. Shitty mothers are bad as well.

Because his life will be awful and nobody wants him anyways. Youre inconveniencing everyone.

Mandatory abortions for anyone on welfare.

>his life will be awful (unknowable)
>therefore, they should be murdered
liberal logic

>nobody wants them
adoption

People only adopt children because theyre either gay or want goverment gibs.
Also that logic makes perfect sense.

Its hilatious how people complain about a 500 dollar abortion but not a 40000 dollar child birth then all the money wasted in them throughout their livea.

>we

Pro choice, whites don't get abortions anyway.
Question for Americans, is there a time limit in which you can abort (for example, you can abort up to 2 months into the pregnancy) or can you do it whenever, even the last months?.