The Constitution is malleable, morons

>conservatards think their 2nd amendment is here to stay

Did you homeschooled losers forget that we can literally change the Constitution? It's called "amending" and we've done it plenty of times before. What makes you think that we can't amend your peashooters away, huh? If we can do it with alcohol, we can do it with your murdering toys.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wickard_v._Filburn
classroom.synonym.com/founding-father-wanted-constitution-change-20-years-11735.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shall not be infringed.

>Ban alcohol
>Alcohol consumption skyrockets
>Skyrockets so high that the federal government poisons alcohol supplies to attempt to discourage people

SHALL

Nice 2/3rds majority you have in the house and senate there to do that, user.

>getting the 2nd amendment changed
>not starting American Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo

pick one

And you'd kinda need a majority to even call for a convention of states. Right now, you have to look between the couch cushions to even find a liberal in government.

BTW, Alex Jones wasn't lying. If this is even tried, ever, it's instant civil war. And libs will lose badly.

try that and watch the black markets skyrocket, that would basically turn the entirety of the United States just a bigger Chicago.

What part of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" do you not understand?

Crime would rapidly escalate

Think, numbnuts. If the government goes Full Retard, we need weapons to quell it and start over.

And we need Free Speech beforehand to try and stop idiots from taking control and causing that situation.

How Statists and Leftists fail basic logic is unfathomable to me.

If the President can't stop anyone from coming to this country, and cities can void any federal law they disagree with, I can not pay taxes and own whatever military pattern firearms I want. Don't bigot me, asshole.

>Removing an amendment from the bill of rights
>Making it the 2nd

Good luck, famalam.

and how well did prohibiting alcohol work

>If we can do it with alcohol, we can do it with your murdering toys.
good luck faggot I'm behind 37 states that will never go along with that.

I mean you can try, but 1776 will commence.

>replying to bait
>doesn't even sage

You can't actually amend the bill of rights.

Come take my guns then, tough guy. I'll blow your faggot libshit brains out before you even see me. And if you're as fat as the women's march protesters, that means I'll be eating good for a while.

Don't mess with Texas.

With what support?
Oh, that's right. You don't have any.

It would start a civil war and anyone that voted to repeal it would be hanged.

bill of rights are inherent. Changing them is as close to treason as you can get in American society.

Say whatever you want. Even propose the amendments. Actually voting, Yay? Day of the rope.

>constitution is malleable
>any phrase can be construed into free helicopter rides for liberals
feels good man

You can amend over top of it.

The OP is a left wing simpleton.

Good luck getting the second amendement out with a republican president AND a republican congress

KEK is real and he supports the 2A

That not the issue actually.
Pic related is what prevents it.

Can we amend it so black people are back to being 3/5ths of a person and women cant vote?

>The Constitution is mal-
Stopped reading right there.

>no dog feet

Yes.

How do you like the CX4?

Once upon a time there was an amendment passed that didn't enhance liberty, it restricted it. That was a time known as Prohibition. We actually had to amend that amendment because in the end the BOR is about protecting people from government rule and not trying to control the people. or something like that

Nice id

I just wanted to say that's a lovely nugget, thanks for sharing with us.

No you can't. Any amendment proposed that would repeal, change or alter the bill of rights in any way is by definition unconstitutional.

Check my full house digits

Yeah, we're going to add an amendment making it legal to throw leftists out of helicopters.

Again?

>Bark Bark Bark (no bite)

>1 post by this ID

Perfect ID.

>we can just change the rule you fags, teh pen is mightier than th-
>Come and take these guns then faggot.

Do you think we should get rid of free speech too?

fuck off

good luck getting 38 states to ratify, faggot

>Shall not be infringed

Get fucked, commie.

True enough. But if you haven't noticed, there's a lot of really impassioned political support for gun rights here. You'd need to win a lot of hearts and minds on this one.

Judge Gorsuch is why our guns aren't going anywhere.
Then when that old whore Ginsburg dies I'll never have to worry about your faggy bullshit for the rest of my lifetime. Most of our lifetimes actually

>GAGSdog
surprised it wasn't a canadian tee bee aych

I've always wondered, if it took an amendment to ban alcohol, why the federal government could ban other drugs by statute.

The thing that scares the libtards the most is that if Trump succeeds and blows them the fuck out, and the Supreme Court starts to undo all the degenerate fuckery they've pushed through it, the United States will be conservative for our lifetimes and hopefully the lifetimes of our future children.

pretty much

>wallmart parking lot
>autist flags
>pedo stache
>fedora
>graphic shirt
>nugget

Why are we so embarrassing?

>if we can do it to alcohol

The big takeaway lesson from prohibition just went right over his head.

They couldn't do it to alcohol.

Popularity.
Alcohol is literally a human tradition.

Because those who are actually prepared to do battle live normal lives and don't have time for these things.

>we can change it
>we
no, faggot, you dont have a majority in any of the houses, you are republican prison bitch for the next four- oops i mean eight years.
you aren't passing shit any time soon.
suck it.

From a constitutional standpoint, though, what authority does the government have to ban heroin, that it doesnt have over alcohol without an amendment?

Dumb people.

I agree OP, fuck the constitution.
Also, Trump's Muslim ban is unconstitutional.

I'd vote for the 13th amendment to disappear.

The drug agencies haven't listed alcohol as the same level of drug as Heroin, basically. These days they wouldn't need an amendment to ban it.

Mosin nagant?

Huh, a fucking leaf. Enjoying your refugee cock and childish PM who is an actual cuckold?

Looks like the people who don't want to amend it got voted in. Maybe that tells you that we don't want it amended fuckboy

y

lel

It doesn't.
But look around you for a moment and consider how much unconstitutional shit is going on simply because there is not enough support to stop it from being fucked with, or people in general like the infringement.
Also people happily turn over personal freedom to politicians they like because it somehow doesn't dawn on them that it is only a matter of time until a loathesome fuck comes to power.

Why don't you faggots come and take them from us. That's what I thought, pussy.

itd take 2/3 of Congress to make that amendment, which it's unlikely an anti-gun movement would ever have that many seats in congress. Then theyd have to actually enforce it, which would be damned impossible in the US. AND THEN they would have to survive several likely assassination attempts and keep the country in stable condition.

and I bet if a 2nd amend. reversal did get passed, THAT decision would only be reversed shortly after. gun control isnt even a popular position for the dems, gun rights has significantly more support

Again.

Good luck with that. The problem gun proponents have is that their opponents are trying to undermine the 2nd amendment without amending it. If you want to try to amend it, that's fine, but keep in mind there's not a chance in hell of that happening at this time.

You need 38/50 states to amend the Constitution.
How many of them are libtard faghovels?
That's right. Not enough.

>amend the constitution to take away guns
>military purges every single one of you retarded fucks
Brilliant plan, let's do it

Amendments need a 2/3 majority of states to pass them, or at least 32 of 50 how many states voted for trump, 33 I think ,,so do the math,, will never happen,, same with a state leaving the union ,, never gonna happen

So amend the constitution so it isn't unconstitutional to amend the bill of rights. Checkmate, atheists.

Not only the military, but actual militias too.
God I hope Cali leaves the union so we can cut off their water and watch them wither away.

>What makes you think that we can't amend your peashooters away, huh?
The fact it requires three-fourths of the States to sign on. They're more likely to pass an amendment banning abortion than guns.

It's 3/4 to pass, so 38 States.

Okay.

Let us know how that goes for you.

come and get them

Because the (((Supreme Court))) decided everything is commerce between the states

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wickard_v._Filburn

what in the absolute fuck

Lol. Gawd dayum.

>(((perfect))) document

classroom.synonym.com/founding-father-wanted-constitution-change-20-years-11735.html

Just eliminate the 16th and watch the whole thing come crashing down tomorrow

>we can do it wih alcohol
>prohibition era
Nice try

And they didnt put it in
Would not be that bad to be honest familiy
It would just mean we need to form a new union every 20 years

You can't do shit because you don't have enough state houses (13). But the Repubs only need 1 more and a slightly bigger majority in congress to Amend it however we want... hehehe
and after 2018, we'll have the power. So get ready for the exact opposite of everything you've ever wanted to be enshrined in the Constitution shitlib.

Cute. Big words from someone with 0 government control.

I would like to see the gov do that. American civil war v2 will be lit

>What makes you think that we can't amend your peashooters away, huh?
The fact that 2A does not grant the privilege to keep and bear arms, but re-affirms the government's recognition of and inalienable civil right that it is sworn to uphold and protect.
Next question.

Greedy Senators and congressmen will not risk their high position to satisfy some panty waist liberal trouble maker.

Never happen in our lifetime. You fags came close, but then you would be facing those guns. All out civil war and you fags would be on the wrong end of the barrel.
Bawk, Bawk, Bawk, bawkkkk!

Cx4, cucked or not? It's non-restricted in canada, was thinking of getting famalam

Okay then, make an amendment and pass it. I have no problem with that. Don't try to overturn any part of the constitution without following this process though.

What worries me is Globalist like John McCain. He seems more liberal every day.