YOUTUBE- BUZZFEED, TYT HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=6TjMgvLyxMA
LIVE

A new glitch on youtube has been discovered where 1 unsubscribe counts for 2. Do you know what that means?

We should try and cause major Leftist/SJW channels to lose sponsors and investors by taking advantage of this

Other urls found in this thread:

akshatmittal.com/youtube-realtime/#!/UC1yBKRuGpC1tSM73A0ZjYjQ
youtube.com/user/TheYoungTurks
youtube.com/user/BuzzFeedVideo
youtube.com/user/TheFineBros
youtube.com/user/CNN
youtube.com/channel/UClWD8su9Sk6GzZDwy9zs3_w
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ9aT-Wa_tE
youtube.com/watch?v=HbZwDPvHBS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Live subscriber count from last thread.

my subs dont even load

If it doesn't actually unsub people then it's just a numbers glitch and a giant waste of fucking time

someone wanna make an instructional PNG of this? --------posted in previous thread------v

if your using chrome click on the subscribe button, inspect element and edit the innermost span so it has something like id="toast" in it

then in the chrome console copy this and press enter

setInterval(function () {document.getElementById("toast").click();}, 1000);

TYT
youtube.com/user/TheYoungTurks

Buzzfeed
youtube.com/user/BuzzFeedVideo

The Fine Bros
youtube.com/user/TheFineBros

CNN
youtube.com/user/CNN

Tana Mongeau
youtube.com/channel/UClWD8su9Sk6GzZDwy9zs3_w

You have no clue how much cenk is driven by subs.

how do you do this?

Tana's still shows as 2.4 mill. Doesnt seem like this shit is an actual exploit, but instead just a display bug.

It'll be fixed in the morning though. I guess it's funny I just don't feel like smashing the sub button all night for nothing.

USE THROWAWAY ACCOUNTS

MAKE THEIR SPONSORS GO INTO DAMAGE CONTROL BY PULLING OUT
WE NEED MORE ANONS ON THIS

"OY VEY THIS GOYIM IS LOSING ALL THEIR SUBS FAST! THEY MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL I'D BETTER SAVE MY SHEKELS FOR ANOTHER DAY"

TUMBLING DOWN

someone post this on twitter or whatever saying that the young fucks said some super racist shit or something

Does this work multiple times? Can I just click the button as fast as I can?

What the fuck am I doing at midnight sitting on a anime image board and abusing a youtube subscriber glitch..

What the hell am I doing with my life..

yes, eventually you will get flagged as a bot though and have to move to another account

There is a .5s delay, probably

Say it was about cenk openly denying the Armenian genocide.

I'm working on an autoit script, give me a bit

Kek's Will.

what does it mean my innermost span?
PNG please?

AND BUMP

You should really just stop using the internet for a few days. That's what I do when I hit that "low" in my life. Seriously, a day without Sup Forums or social media or the news or etc; does a lot of good for your psyche. Pay any online bills you need to for the next few days, then just unplug and pack up your router for a bit.

YOu're praising KEK

SHADILAY!!

the div that highlits when you mouse over it

confirmed to work in firefox

You've always been here and always will

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ9aT-Wa_tE

I use NIA autoclicker (google it), makes this easy

delete this

Someone needs to make a Sup Forums thread on this!

MOBILIZE!! FFS!"

KEK WILLS IT

You actually need to do this? For me it's the opposite, sometimes I like to spend hours and hours on this site but then I'll be gone for entire days without thinking about it. I don't think of any of you faggots as real people, you're just 1s and 0s that my machine interprets as posts and images. You take the Internet too seriously man, that's what ruined it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HbZwDPvHBS8
THREAD ANTHEM

Waste of time. All they have to do is fix the glitch.

Can I do this more than once per account? Like can I sit here and spam subscribe/unsubscribe at breakneck speeds and keep lowering the subscribe count?

Yes

Yes, though there is a limit, like 500 before you get a cool down time, like 24 hours

Also, I believe their revenue comes from views, not subscriber count.

Doesn't make it less funny

DO IT FOR THE LULZ
And why is this guy doing lame channels
Do CNN

>thanks for being apart of
>apart

I wish this never ends, the fall of youtube will be just one of the things that can make the internet great again.

revenue comes from watch time. this whole thing is funny for watching people panic and laughing at youtubes incompetence. but at the end of the day, it isnt forcing people to unsub without their knowledge and more than likely this wont effect the income of the people being effected. people will have no issue watching channels they want to watch. its a massive waste of time unless there is something im missing.

being on Sup Forums when we skyrocketed tay zonday to semi-fame and getting him on talk shows and to be in commercials from our efforts, this whole thing just comes off as completely pathetic to me.

oh, and to add on to that, pewdiepies sub count hasnt moved in over a half hour when i look at his page.

waste of time.

from which reagion faggot ??

The subscriber counts haven't fallen at all?

Gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo