>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUdosc33eSE
nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-border-crisis/majority-leading-eu-nations-support-trump-style-travel-ban-poll-n718271
youtu.be/tZzFUmROFLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop shilling

IT IS TIME.

IT'S TIME TO GIVE KEK SOME ENERGY FOR SESSIONS

Fuck you and die Bernie

First for Bernie looks like he's either drunk or about to have a heart attack

I'm in private equity. I saw what trump did to scam millions out of investors with DJT bankruptcy. He stole all the equity by making his own payroll adjustments. I don't see why anyone would think trumps more honest than hillary. He's ruined lives

Bernie has a magic solution for everything.

is that a varg awoo? lol

Jumto to 5 minutes and 10 sec

George Soros and Hillary Clinton together in Haiti in the 90s.

Seriously, name a single state where it's difficult for someone who is eligible to register and to vote

VargAwooposting is Kek approved, apparently.

that is terrible trigger discipline

Link to sessions?

>M-MUH LGBT
>M-MUH AMNESITY

USA AND JAPAN WILL WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE ANIME REAL

Fuck Sanders

Fuck Rubio

Fuck Kaine

NO BREAKS ON THE MAGA TRAIN BITCHES

red bernie

disavow illegal alien awoos

SPIRIT BOMB FOR SESSIONS!

Hey Belge. Did you know Trump is coming to Brussels and thousands of zombies will be protesting?

protestant
non-denominational because there are too many scattered interweaving ones and it's hard to find a good one when you move a lot

Because you're a faggot

reposting this shit because americans need to know they are the only thing standing between Western Civilization and marxist muslim takeover. i love you for still having states like this:

>The most conservative State in the Union, Alabama has consistently remained on the top list of the reddest States for more than 50 years. Alongside Oklahoma and West Virginia, Alabama is a core member of the Republican party's red bulwark along the Bible Belt. Having sent more Republicans to the U.S Senate and the House of Representatives than any other State, Alabama boasts the lowest income tax of any U.S state, at only 2-5%, with a State VAT tax of 4%, making up 51% of the State's total tax revenue. A staunchly pro-life State, Alabama has the largest Evangelical Christian population in the United States, with almost half the population (46.1%) identifying as a born-again Christian and a full 86% claiming to "absolutely" believe in God, and 90% claiming their faith is a "very important" or "important" part of their daily lives, 73% "praying daily".

>Alabama has the highest pro-life population in the U.S, with more than 80% of the population identifying as pro-life.

>Alabama's state legislature was rated the most conservative on economics and social policy in the United States. The Alabama Legislature has more than twice the number of Republicans than Democrats.

ELL GEE BEE TEE ROIGHTS

quick round down?

Took me less than five minutes with early voting

I think I speak for most people in Europe and the rest of the world when I say the following:

I feel betrayed by the american people because they voted for someone who:

- Mocked the disabled,
- Bullied the media,
- Made racists comments,
- Was accused by women of sexual assault,
- Degraded an entire religion
- Was the candidate endorsed by the KKK

I think even if the USA isn't racist, ableist, xenophobic, misogynistic, they apparently think it's fine voting for such a candidate.
This distresses me.

I realize now that the USA never really shared normal values. I believe the world would be better off without the country that places Trumps showmanship over common human decency.

WE WON'T NORMALIZE TRUMP. WE REFUSE TO BE GASLIT

No other politician triggers me like this Commie Kike, just seeing him sends me into rage.

༼ つ _ ༽つ SESSIONS TAKE MY HIGH ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ

Soon

Rubio's speech is literally a weapons-grade globalist neocon argument about why we need to fight russia. Know your enemy.

Speaking of things that will be imminently confirmed....

where did everything go so right

>LGBT
HE LEFT OFF THE Q, FUCKING FACIST

Yep, I've seen the Facebook event for it. I live in Brussels, so perhaps I'll stop by to counter protest or something.

bernie's campaign spokesperson is an illegal. i didn't know that during the campaign.

How does the confirmation vote work? Will they vote today?

Why do they let these commies talk all day?

C-can you give me a quick rundown on what happened to this awoo?

MUH DACA

HOOO-RAH!

>The White House will be hosting a press conference on Friday, February 10th, 2017 with The President of the United States, Donald J. Trump and Japanese Prime Minister, Shinzō Abe.
>President Trump is expected to announce his choice for best waifu
>Prime Minister Abe will also be announcing the new line of sexbots beign developed between the two countries

IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING

IVANKA DRUMPF BTFO

>nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-border-crisis/majority-leading-eu-nations-support-trump-style-travel-ban-poll-n718271

Whether you're a Dutch """Man""" or some Muslim nigger in Rotterdam, times are changing for you.

MY ENERGY! TAKE IT!

Anyone who Jews banks is a hero.

anyone listen to Mark Levin? How has this man not committed seppuku yet?

Hope has returned to the White House.

TAKE ALL MY ENERGY, SESSIONS!

am i shadowbanned?

>They've started listing the confirmations as two day events
Are they allowed to leave and sleep during these times?

I can't sorry, I'm jerking off right now

>instead of talking about the topic at hand, let's talk about stuff that happened before most people in this room were born

Surely Sessions has formed relationships with most of these people?

I can understand opposing him for policy differences but at least for some of these Dem senators this is like calling a co-worker you've come to like a racist piece of shit

>Soros knows he's mentally ill

Oh shit

(You)

>off by two

Since when does the Netherlands speak for all of Europe?

bernie looks wack af..

RAWR!

\0/

>mythical voter fraud

If it's so mythical, then why are liberals so terrified of anybody investigating it?

AUTISM

The only bad thing about anime becoming real is that worst girls will outnumber best girls 10:1

Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran, but the Norwegian part is because the region I inhabit was settled by Norwegian immigrants.
I'm the complete opposite of a Norwegian; a slav/magyar/czech.

ty.

The leaf get is better.

You can register to vote by text here. It's how Pakis rig the local elections.

Triggered

Yes they can leave the floor, and then some ass hole can call for quorum and force the sgt at arms to go get them all.

Bernie is a fraud

He just want mass-immigration and amnesty for people who have no work ethics and will depent bigly on the state, a state that that Bernie wants as big as possible.

This is just about votes.

>Bring a lot of immigrants
>Make them dependent on the state
>Get votes because Dems will offer them more gibs at the expense of the middle class in America.

He's self aware?

>sessions won't protect autists
WHAT NOW PUMPKINS

YOU FUCKED UP

Boinie was actually anti-illegal immigration until he got cucked

>Sessions is going after people with autism
were fucked guys

Because fuck you nazi, you're gonna get punched in the throat

So now that Trump has backtracked on tax cuts, Obamacare, and draining the swamp what else will he backtrack on?

The wall?

Immigration?

Refugees?

Tariffs?

Will he drag us into more Mideast wars?

This shit is aggravating tbqh

It's all just politics, it's stupid

Ah Bannon. I'm glad the guy is advising Trump and Trump is getting his ideals across. Very smart, very aware, but he's not the best public speaker. His thoughts are ahead of his words.

wtf i'm with her now

They don't even speak for Benelux lol.

Stream is some fucker saying Sessions will discriminate against autistic children. How far behind am I?

Obama has probably one of the best foreign policy record in the last decennia. His moral compass has been sublime.

He made the Iran deal because he didn't had this irrational grudge against Iran. Sometimes you have to be the bigger guy in order to solve a situation like this. (Remember that the money given to Iran was already Irans property. It consisted of frozen assets which the USA could never legally use.)
A good example was with north korea. Under Clinton the relationship USA-Nkorea became better. Then Bsh Jr said muh axes of evil blah blah, putting trade sanctions on North Korea.
North Korea became then even more isolated and is becoming shittier with the day. Isolating Iran would have been just as bad.

Obama is also based when it comes to the Israel- palastine conflict. He doesn't have this irrational love for Israel. He doesn't hate muslims because they are muslims. He can actually see how shitty it was for the people that lived there before the state israel was made.

Maybe the Iran deal cost you some money, but remember that an unnecesary war costs 100x more money.

Next climate change.
You can try to ignore this, but he has done much in order to get this world to realize how bad we are treating it. He has been a very important factor in making climate change related treaties. The paris threaty is a big step in the good direction.
If you look at how Trump looks at climate change I think he knows that man made climate change is real. He just doesn't think it's going to be a problem. He is in my opinion very shortsighted on this matter. He mean well, giving jobs to coal miners and people working in that industry, but in the long run you are making the future look worse.

>Pres Trump meets w/Intel CEO 2/8/17
youtu.be/tZzFUmROFLY
>Intel gets personal invite from President Trump
AMD cucks on suicide watch

I think he thanked trump for saving anime, the tpp would have killed it.

WHAT THE FUCK
I HATE DRUMPF NOW
GOD DAMMIT I KNEW I SHOULD'VE FELT THE BOIN

wtf, i hate photographs now!

Jumto to 5 minutes and 10 sec

George Soros and Hillary Clinton together in Haiti in the 90s.

He was Cruzified last night.

>any product Trump's sell or Ivanka
>all my g babies

How is Trump supposed to get anything done when whiny butthurt libs try to stop him at every turn?

Good luck. I may stop by too but I'll just see a bunch of dumb retards that will be in your face and probably assaulting you.
Remember to shill on facebook etc for Trump.
Fuck those brainless racists it makes me mad as hell.
Do we actually get to see the Furher?

Inb4 AMD makes a commitment to American Workers and American parts

how long til the vote? do I have time to go do something?

didn't some guy say he had hope nudes? i take it he didn't?

I think plebbit might actually be onto something with this Breadline Berni nickname. Gave me a good chuckle.