HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>*breathes in*

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WATCH OUT POL THEYRE COMING FOR YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BIPCn-aYMoM?t=30s
avp.wikia.com/wiki/XM99A_Phased_Plasma_Pulse_Rifle
terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Westinghouse_M-27_Phased_Plasma_Pulse_Rifle
sfworldbuilding.blogspot.com/2015/07/random-numbers-how-powerful-is-40-watt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE WUZ 420_BLAZEIT_N0SC0P3 AND SHIET

>da oozey noin millimeater

Im spooked

And she's holding the most niggerish gun around

Look at me I gotz a muhfukkin uzzii mayne

What's she gonna do find a hip holster to open carry?

What range you want on that phased plasma rifle family?

40 watt range please bud

It is 40 kilowatts. The 40 watts is a well known mistake. Also it may be pulsed plasma rifle to match the weapons in Aliens, which we all know is caseless ammo.

why do niggers like uzis so much?

I like how they shopped the sights back into the right place.

Lot of accidental gun deaths will follow this.

Libs who don't grow up with guns end up accidentally discharging them and either fuck up a wall, a family member or themselves.

Nice nigger discipline

Get it guys? Like trigger but nigger

>It is 40 kilowatts

youtu.be/BIPCn-aYMoM?t=30s

Way to be a goddamn nerd.

avp.wikia.com/wiki/XM99A_Phased_Plasma_Pulse_Rifle

terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Westinghouse_M-27_Phased_Plasma_Pulse_Rifle

>Uzi
>No body armor
>Glasses inhibiting peripheral vision
>no sidearm

2/10 would not operate with

Good. All law biding citizens with clean records should be allowed to own a firearm. It's the white liberals who are afraid of this. In fact the white liberal obsession with gun control probably comes down to their fear of minorities owning guns.

>It has a bullpup configuration and is in the 40 watt range.

What are you trying to prove?

Because they can unload a large amount of problems on people in a short period of time. Much like their reproductive cycle.

Wew lad. 40 kilowatts? You trying to eat up the city grid there, pal?

>fighting racism and misogyny
So they're going to kill niggers?

why do you like fucking sheep and huffing gas so much, retard?

>a fucking uzi

Go throw a basketball around, Jamal.

Might calm your aggression down a bit.

>That banter

What's wrong with the Uzi?

>going to a gun range and taking pictures for social media

kek

This nigger can't afford an uzi.

a household can use up to 8kw, most comonly 4kw
40kw is nuffin

The most unbelievable part of this is that it is made by Westinghouse, of all people.

As if northrop grumman and raytheon wont corner the market on laser weapons immediately....

Maybe her and other law abiding citizens can exercise their rights on criminals destroying their neighborhoods

Put simply 40 watts is not enough for a plasma. The movie dialogue is supposedly a mistake put in by someone who didn't understand the difference.

sfworldbuilding.blogspot.com/2015/07/random-numbers-how-powerful-is-40-watt.html

>Put simply 40 watts is not enough for a plasma.

Do I give a fuck? Let as quote a fucking movie in peace you autist.

>when you want to kill the barn and leave the farmer alive.

Its not automatic tho

How can you even prove a person is racist unless he's under a KKK robe? We hide our power levels in public exactly so we don't get shot.

They just rented it for that shot. It's a stupid weapon. For home defense an Ar-15 is better and for other use a pistol is better.

Race war soon?

WHEEZE!

Good, I hope they cleanse white people off the face of the earth

the woman in the OP with the gun turned to black women gun ownership because her black BF beat her while pregnant and she lost the kid. It's anti-black male mainly.

I see your hysterical laughter and raise you fatal asphyxiation.

Good for them - those skills will come in handy when they inevitably face danger from a black man.

>taken up arms
shes at a firing range. NAZIS WATCH OUT

It would be more fitting if she was holding a hipoint

>Racism is a valid excuse to murder someone with zero consequences
Here we go!

Oh no they're practicing the constitutional rights they've had for fucking decades! What a fucking outrage.

>Niggers with guns planning to shoot white people

So nothing's changed then?

I'm so scared! She's aiming for the white guy 10 feet to my right, I'm going to fucking die!

>taking up arms
>holding rental gun at range

>say something mean about women
>get shot

We are the fascists remember, trump is the evil dictator

KEK

Why is she training with a gun she cant have any real world use for?

Is it possibly, just maybe, the fact that guns are cool as fuck

Read the article, she was mad at black men when founding it because one chimped out on her while pregnant and she lost the kid

It was only about two years ago that she broke off from those groups after a series of personal and professional incidents that begged for an organization specifically focused on obstacles faced by women of color. "There were issues with an individual that I had been dealing with romantically," she said of a man she met within Dallas's black activist community, "and there was some violence that occurred between him and me."

Niecee said that she was pregnant at the time and the alleged violence led to her losing a child. But what compelled her to start the Defense League wasn't a single act of malice so much as how the Huey P. Newton Gun Club handled her abuse allegations when she brought them to the attention of leadership.

fter I reached out to Omowale for comment, he posted an irate note on Facebook that publicly criticized Niecee for talking to "craKKKas media." Referring to the Defense League, he said that it is "unfortunate you have to fight your own before the enemy… you and your gay ass feminist group can burn in hell."

its a fictional movie, even if you win the argument you dont really win anything. you can stop ploise

Nice trigger discipline

kek why even bother coming here if youre a darkie. i honestly dont get it.

This time they're buying them legally

>Ima shoot ya fo chekkin dem crime statizdiks

Wow, a Vice article saying blacks are dangerous. What a time to be alive.

So Vice is basically BuzzFeed 2.0 now?

Meh. They aren't as cheap as a Mac-10, but a full-size transferable Uzi will only run your about $13-17k

>buying legal weapons
>leads to more arrests

it's like pottery

>you can stop ploise
We will, never be done.

name a time when Vice wasn't leftist propaganda.

cus it's a jew gun

FUCK NIGGERS

>Uzi

God damn it can you not be a fucking stereotype for one second, black people?

They blame whites for absolutely everything then have the nerve to call us racist.

It's liberals that are obsessed with gender and race. I can't believe the fucking hypocrisy. They always seem to out do themselves.

> fight racism and misogyny

so they're going to kill a bunch of black men?

Well, back in the 80s, westinghouse was still a go-to for US military contracts for electronics and energy technology.

Lefties embracing the second amendment is a net win.

die nigger

>pierre takes a break from prepping the bull moose that fucks his beaver-wife's son

no wonder you're so obsessed with black people lmao.

good for them.
more pro 2a is what we need.

pic related

>uzi

I wonder who funded this operation...

She could buy like 30 Glocks with that kind of money and have her own small army of white-hating negresses. Waste of money.

>shooting at people because of words

thats not how stand your ground laws work

It's funny because Westinghouse makes absolutely garbage products. Sony/Samsung or go home

Next step make California a non-white ethnostate separate from the United States. We'll come back to clean up the mess after a few years.

>WATCH OUT POL THEYRE COMING FOR YOU
Thats actually not a joke.

Niggers have their BLM and soros in HQ. 2nd amendment milita is a meme.

>pierre takes a break from prepping the bull moose that fucks his beaver-wife's son

what

>niggers browse Sup Forums
Do you secretly, I mean deep down, hate that you are a shitskin?

WE WUZ DA SECON AMENMENT U HERD

>uzi
Typical fuckjng nigger choosing the most nigger gun out there.

So they take a picture from a completely different story to fit their narrative?

Sounds like Sandy Hook boy all over again.

>tfw told someone on Skype how to make a plasma gun using double layer electrostatic reactions in oscillation to eject a projectile at many times the speed of sound

BuzzFeed on drugs
There used to be a segment of some heroin addict looking faggot who travel the world trying different drugs
I think it was called pychonaught or something
Pic related is him

Australia >>>>>>>>>>>>> Canada

>Bust a cap in all them niggas who say black people are violent!

No goy that is the most Jewish gun around except maybe for the Tavor.

Tec-9s are the most niggerish guns around.

Only what you see here, pal.

dunno but it used to be operator as fuck till it was made obsolete by smgs that carry penetrating cartridges

100% probability this will be unloaded into Jamal when she finds out he's been fucking Shantray on the side

Technically, isn't taking up arms AGAINST something, anything, is a form of terrorism?

At least she has good trigger discipline. Too many times I see a woman with her finger on the trigger posing. Then again Russian military guys like to pose like that, and they know the proper discipline.

"Your most intimidating and least practical gun please"

The libtards want to legitimise political violence. This proves the libtards are the useful idiots of Oligarchy.