Receives 2/3 of the slaves from african slave trade

>receives 2/3 of the slaves from african slave trade
>gets none of the blame

because it is a nigger shit hole

We never had slaves here in South Brazil

But Portugal did it, blame them for creating this nigger shithole.

>blame
people are thanking the portuguese for filling Brazil with niggers and not other places

pretty much this

Only shithole in the world which have more niggers than us is fucking Nigeria. Let that sink in.

Except more than half of South America is now a nigger ridden shithole thanks to Portugal. In the "worst" case scenario we'd be like Peru if they didn't import 4 million niggers to Brazil.

Should've at least exterminated those niggers like they did in Argentina. Too late to complain anyway.

not true, we have niggers chimping out and crying for affirmative action all the time

THAts because Brazil is a black nation. It's like no one is mad at Haiti for being slave decenants so why would they be mad at brazil

Despite comprising over 60% of the population Negroids still need their monthly gibs from the ebil YT. They did the same in Zimbabwe and are doing the same in South Africa. Whites have higher living standards for being smarter, Negroids are unable to achieve it due to their inherently low IQ, therefore they chimpout blaming ebil YT for being inherently more successful.

It could be a single white family in a country entirely run by Negroids. That one white family would be successful, Negroids would chimpout ooking muh oppreshun and muh waite myn keepin' us daun.

>implying
Negroids and half-breeds still blame whitey despite being the majority of the population. They're not going to stop until there are no more white people and the entire world becomes a giant favela.

This. OP is retarded.

>"Hey guys, lets let all races fuck each other." - Brazil

Great job. And instead of carving what could be biggest empire civilization has ever seen, under Iberian ethnic rulership where both of us could profit together, you decided it would be a better choice to simply import millions of subhumans from Africa, take as many precious metals you can and leave it to rot.

I mean, just look at the United States, Canada, Britain, Australia and New Zealand, how can they even compete with the greatness of Latin America. Just look at Portugal and Spain today, beacons of wealth and scientific development in Europe. Outstanding achievement.

fucking american pigshit, how in the fuck do you know such thing? disgusting baboon, every time i go out i fear for my superior genes

Then again what else could you possibly except from a population of nigger-mutts. Birthing a nigger-mutt paradise seems like the only reasonable option.

it was alberto, we dindu nuffin

>american education

hold up, when you got independence they were still slaves, your slaves, you could've kicked them out but didn't

it's your fucking fault

Like father, like son.

>like they did in Argentina.
Did they kill black slaves or Amerindians?

when will you learn to love your fellow man
>eat the niggers

Brazil - 10,000,000 imported blacks
USA - 300,000 imported blacks

I don't give a shit lad, just don't blame us for your fuck ups

>tldr
Triggered Much?

>yfw you have a fucking tijolo just like that in your fridge

this shit comes from Paraguay/Bolivia/Colombia... fucking narcos can't even sell high quality shit

>1post

they're paying the toll right now
type espirito santo riots
its like real life GTA, BLM race war scenario

I agree but you should not have mixed with natives.

Spanish and Portuguese are worst than kikes.

>tfw have to deal with pic related because juan couldn't keep it in his pants

Fuck you guys

Well they did not have many choices though, they didn't bring their women.

Germany has less whites than us.
Let that sink in.

Spaniards in Argentina exterminated their natives right from the start. Argentina later received a few thousand Negroids that were later also exterminated.

>I'll turn this place into a sewage and call it home while I bring to family to live in it
>oops, sorry guys I got to go, now this shithole is all yours
>dindu nuffins!

Britain is quite proud of its colonies and they do take rightful merit for that claim, because they did it, and they did it fantastically well. The Iberian Peninsula, despite having access to such an unbelievable amount of resources from South America, has the same development rates as countries that have been under communist rulership for decades, some of which have been carpet bombed to oblivion.

Iberians are the subhumans or Europe, whether you agree with that or not. Anglo-Saxons are the superior race, whether you agree with that or not. Anglo-Saxons are responsible for building the most prosperous and advanced societies in the New World, Iberians are responsible for creating some of the worst shitholes civilization has ever seen.

"""oy muh 50% white"""

>%
Raw numbers.

Those are mestizos senpai, they would've been a problem regardless of the Porteguese and Spainiards

I'd ask if you're fucking retarded but you've made that quite clear.

Do you think we don't have liberals bitching about racial reparations or whatever the fuck over here?

how many REAL whites do you really know? my familia is gaúcha, so don't even come with "muh south" argument.

Those raw numbers are based on the false belief we're 50% white.

though noodles.They should have done like the British and Spaniards who landed in south U.S. and Argentina.

We wouldnt be in this mess had they not been lazy fucks and do the work themsleves

mestizos are spanish rape babies nigger

>we need to get at 50%

thats how you know they aren't a white country

They did not think about the future generations.. That makes me so fucking sad. It has set us behind a lot.

Who you calling nigger? You're probably a rape baby yourself with you're 3rd world attitude.

*your

>Argentina later received a few thousand Negroids that were later also exterminated.

Why didn't you exterminate them as well?

>Why didn't you exterminate them as well?
Why did Argentina do it?
I don't know the difference between our elites and Argentinian elites so well to know about this.

we're sending you back pablo we have had enough of your shit

Becoz we beez subhuman Iberienz two n laek y'all Iberienz we luv dem negroes. *smacks bootlips profusely*

well britain had also colonies like nigeria, togo etc.
too bad south america had incredibly wealthy civilizations to sack.. I believe the reason why Britain decided to send pilgrims to North America was due to the fact that there were no wealthy population to sack

On their defense I tell you, they could but should they?

Portugal at the time of the discoveries had like 1 million people. Britain had more population and therefore could colonize places better. In order for Portugal to compete we had to baby boom the fuck out of South America. Also that Amerindian pussy was fine as fuck boi

Because Brazil looks like this, and they're the victims of Portugal's importing niggers.

that place doesn't look too bad

you'll need to improve it a lot for it to become bad

What a fucking nightmare.

Brs...vcs sabem que a cova da moura é um bairro com +/- 1000 pessoas e é o unico bairro de lata em Portugal? 1000 vs milhoes...hummmm

Not only that they would work them to death and just buy more. If you were a slave in Brazil it was basically a death sentence.

Looks like thailand or some other east asian shit like that.

Oh really?
Well.

>Macau
>100% ethnically Chinese

>Nigeria
>Togo
>100% ethnically nigger

>Brazil
>50% Iberian
>50% nigger
>the most developed regions are predominantly German and Italian

>Argentina
>predominantly Spanish and Italian

>Mainland Australia
>100% Anglo-Saxon/Celtic

>New Zealand
>100% Anglo-Saxon/Celtic

>Canada
>Predominantly Anglo-Saxon/Celtic and Frank

>USA
>Predominantly German and Anglo-Saxon/Celtic, but many varying European ethnicities

It's almost as if genetics plays a role in how successful a nation can be. But it can't be, nature wouldn't be so racist.

Because there are no other variables involved in building a nation right?

Yeah IQ

Oh boy Luanda is a sad story

Sure you don't live in Brazil. Niggers complain all the time about slavery and want free college and other shits.

>trades 9/10 of the slaves from the african slave trade
>gets none of the blame

Offcourse, and i'm sure you can swirl it back to race again ad nauseam.

shit like this makes me want to drop a bomb in federal universities

Blaming brown people doesnt win u money or ghetto nigger gibsmedat sweepstakes.

He's calling Brazilians monkeys, to suggest that the country isn't White enough to draw the ire of people complaining about colonialism/slavery.

>IQ meaning anything
People with lower iq than me tought me cauculus.

>believes arab-tier piece of propaganda originating in nation of islam
do you also believe that a black scientist named jakub created white people?

>
We have black quotas to colleges, jobs, you name it.

dem waite mynz kipin' us daun ah swer kneeguh
kiu aw da ebil YT
fk da powleec
ye

oy niggers

It's all about the perception. As long as people perceive Brazil as being a non-rich, non-white country, it won't receive the same attention as countries like the US for its usage of slaves.

fpbp
you mixed with the slaves, no reparations needed

That's outside perception, we don't get any attention anyway. From inside, there's plenty of white shamming and black affirmative actions. The outworld is just oblivious about it like they are about everything involving brazil that isn't football or samba related.

its actually China. one of their towns thught it would be a great idea to release some monkeys to boost tourism, as a tourist attraction. it didn't work, but after the fact the monkeys kept breeding and overran the town.

lol we did all the shipping and got 0 shit for it.

good shit

I deeply hate the average brazilian. "Hur dur portuguese evil brazil poor they bad". Just deal with our own history. The US is now a developed country because the UK didn't find gold and silver there and because the climate wasn't appropriate to grow sugar cane. The UK had to send european settlers to profit with taxes.

You could try to genocide them during your military dictatorship like the Portuguese did during the Colonial War.

Those are rookie numbers.

Please explain Australia has one of the shittiest environments yet managed to become one of the wealthiest nations on the planet - built by literal convicts.

almost 50% black
almost 75% poor
> blacks still think that they desever affirmative action

Who gives a shit, germanic and nordic countries were uter complete shit holes before they were uplifted by other civilizations.

>Muh race
>Muh skin color
>Muh low melanin levels
>Muh i know people are more black around the equator but fuck it
Grow the fuck up.

SHUT THE FUCK FOR FUCKS SAKE
YOU'RE FUCKING JUSTIFYING SHIT
ACCEPT WHAT YOU ARE

The south has great portuguese influences, mainly found in eastern Santa Catarina. The southeast, the richest region by far, is mainly portuguese and italian.
Australia has a shitty enviroment for any kind of plantation that was extremely profitable during the age of discoveries/colonization. Solution? Send european settlers and profit from taxation.

Nigga did you you answer yourself?

This image only addresses a very recent "outrage". No one has really disputed this throughout the centuries.

>germanic and nordic countries were uter complete shit holes before they were uplifted by other civilizations.
t. a literal groidal macaque that didn't invent a single written language or even a fucking wheel

Nordics were the first to colonize North America, had the most advanced ships for their time, had the largest trading networks in the world, their own written Runic language and a very complex faith, advanced agriculture and livestock farming, were the first to travel from Scandinavia all across Eastern Europe reaching the Black Sea, gave Russia its very name, and until recently had the most prosperous societies in the world.

>uplifted by other civilizations
Go eat a hand of bananas you literal baboon, uneducated nigger, worthless ape. What has your race ever contributed to civilization? Fucking nothing besides bringing its fucking demise. You literal tumor, cancerous nigger, the fucking black plague itself.

Oh man that does look like my weed. Good stuff is too expensive.

feels good to be irrelevant