So I may be under a large investigation by the FBI

So I may be under a large investigation by the FBI.

There will be no violence just in case FBI is reading this. ABSOLUTLY ZERO!!!!

For reasons unknown they have yet to make contact with me. Maybe due to lack of evidence or idk.
There has been massive influence I'm talking MK ultra shit here. In my room there's a device that puts off an incredibly annoying high intensity ring, so much psychoogical torture I'm thinking most my familly has been involved the whole time, I swear to god I'm either in MK ultra and my families Illuminate or it's FBI and I'm a targetted individual. Or I'm a huge idiot and it's prank gone way to far. In a really twisted sense I'm very relieved I thought I was insane, my reallity being twisted by everyone I loved.. But hey maybe I'm just crazy..

Either way I need a gameplan if this shit is real.

If it is what are the tips and tricks, and how do I get a trail withoute being in jail? Do I bail out? How do I get a big fancy lawyer like Cassie Anthony.

If this is real I assure you unparalleled keks, I've had some pretty funny momments. It's like a really fucked up episode of impractical jokers.I think there messing with me sometimes but I'm unsure if it's just in my head.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ghe_Gg6FaQE
amazon.com/Sonic-Nausea-Electronic-Audible-Device/dp/B004MTL3O2
thehighersidechats.com/robert-guffey-project-chameleo-secret-tech-the-surveillance-state/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you taken your meds at all this week?

But yeah I'll be back later if this post get's intrest. If something happens my initials are DJAM first name David. But seriously if anything happens I need you to set something up and bail me out.

But yeah if there is footage of me, it will be funniest shit you have ever seen. It's like an episode of impractical jokers but I don't know I'm on it and the hosts are the FBI, I believe they use humor because making me laugh really hard is the only way to catch my attention. I'm most likely autism spectrum not to mention all the other stuff wrong with my brain, multiple personalities, dissosiative disorder, etc..

If something happens I'll have my lawyer do a Q&A for you all.

Later I'll post my paypal if anyone cares to donate, if I get a warrant hopefully chan can help fund me out of this mess in return for countless lol's.

I could create an instagram and share videos from the case.

Hopefully I'm crazy.

You should seek professional psychological help.

Something is wrong with your thought process. Their might be a way to help you.

HG6K 673H GH1L 09JY
YU84 HAA0 HFOP ZM51
ASLP QT33 34KO LO01

The antidote is in the shampoo bottle

I cannot wait for the day of the rake. You syrup niggers think you are funny,but you aren't.

Please kys.

Last resort, i mean when shit really hits the fan fake a psychotic episode (if you have good insurance) so that you end up in a mental hospital. They will hold you for 3 days minimum. This should be your absolute last resort. In order to get out you have to take the meds they give you but just play along.

You shouldn't have done that. The company won't like it.

Are you fit, cute and single?

get a lawyer

Found the schizophrenic

You are a schizophrenic, who doesn't turn off his ethernet adapters/ other electronics at night.

oh nice

my windows 7 is registered now

thanks

How do i get a lawyer if I'm broke?

Take your medicine.

Sounds legit. Don't forget to remove your molars.

just take is easy OP...im probably more important than you are and they haven't done shit to me yet. just take a chill pill, relax, etc

Don't see a psychologist. They work for them. Be careful leaving your house, when you leave, especially at night, you might find that your lock to your apartment may have been forced open. They have bugs they insert into your bed sheets. Look for color difference in paint on your walls because that might be where the device is. Chance is, it's not FBI, it's worse.

DELETE THIS

>tfw wasted my whole manic cycle smoking hard last weekend
Reading this makes me jealous and triggered

Dude explain it more... all this talk implies you have a guilty conscience

I don't know how to tell you this without giving you a big head but.... you're secretly the most important man who's ever lived in the world

Becoming truely awake repels them. You may have triggered the event which reintergrates you. They won't catch you to the crime, they focus on you because you are an anomaly of their design.

The large sonar blasts indicate more is at play here. The device, which I never actually uncovered because I fled the testing zone, inspects your progress with the experiment. The end goal is reintegration with their product.

>There will be no violence just in case FBI is reading this. ABSOLUTLY ZERO!!!!

OK Martin Luther King we get it

They can remove you at a snap, he would be able to harm anyone.

You want to know why it's like Impractical Jokers? The FBI started and runs Impractical Jokers. The show is one big psychological operation that sustains its own funding with the show.

Won't

Just wait until the other wordly phone calls start.

If its making you uncomfortable then get a sex partner to move in to distract you from them and they'll leave you alone and find somebody else.

SCHIZOPHRENIA IS TAKING ME HOME

See a doctor. You sound like you're paranoid schizophrenic.

>HG6K 673H GH1L 09JY
Activates Windows 10

>YU84 HAA0 HFOP ZM51
Activates Adobe CC

>ASLP QT33 34KO LO01
>LO01
Activates an Indian

Jesus man... What is it like to be crazy? Does life seem like you are on an entire pack of benadryl 24/7?

You're a cunt man

O nrrm yjit yjr rcqrtozrmy.

you cant cope with the fact that there is no higher order in the universe and everyone around you is really as dumb as they seem

it is called an existential crisis

your mind is constructing a delusion to prevent you from considering death in a universe where there is no god

there is nothing wrong with you and it will slowly go away

Did you read anything he wrote?

Did you realize there is the ongoing genital emulation of millions of male children and if you fight to stop this you are socially tortured by a cult that puts trees in their house every year?

Yes, I read what he wrote.

F

they have drugs for this

OP is a faggot.
We don't care about you

The only way to get them to reveal themselves is to fight back

All he said was that there was a sonar examiner in his house and that he believes the FBI is involved because he feels he deserves the action do to a crime he committed. He only real option is to escape the testing zone and wait until the compound they are testing has passed his system.

Hey.
You have tinnitus because you don't exercise and you probably smoke.
Also your wifi.

Or that thing isn't in your house, it's a beam.
Or the thing is in your house and it's clamped onto the mains somewhere behind a wall.

There's your options so I'll let you go from there. Goodluck.

1 question, how much weed have you recently smoked?

I don't think it is in his best interest to get them to reveal, he can already detect them, they are everywhere.

you are in america. buy a fucknig machgun and kill them all ffs you fucking faggot

>
Anybody that has windows 10 has already been compromised. A lot of us haven't done anything illegal so we still don't know why we are under individual survellience

Pic related

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ghe_Gg6FaQE
OP I think you might need some help...

He smoked a lot of shit. He owns a 1m tall bong which he used to burn through a few strains such as "They're coming, they're coming" "FBI Van outside", "Make the voices in my head go away", "Gorilla Panic OG", and "This is permanent"

You should probably stop digging in the shit they don't want you in.

Lmfao noice m8

>gorilla panic OG
My sides are in fucking orbit

Op wya, vids pls

OP, you should not stop taking your meds. When you go off your meds, you tend to go totally off the rails.

Hosting services are great thank you microsoft

it's not a government agency they like to make people think they are

this.

amazon.com/Sonic-Nausea-Electronic-Audible-Device/dp/B004MTL3O2

See this OP?

The shit you aren't allowed to buy actually works.

Investigation =/= confirmation of criminal activity that can be prosecuted.

If you didn't do anything against the law, then you'll be fine.

Ted joke m8

LARPer or schizophrenic idk

either way get help faggot

Hey user, this reminded me of an episode of the Higher Side Chats podcast that I think you ahould listen to

thehighersidechats.com/robert-guffey-project-chameleo-secret-tech-the-surveillance-state/

The guy talks about how the gouvernment harrased one of his friends with all kinds off devices used to make people go mad.
See if this experience is in any way similar to what you are going trough.

Hope this helps, stay sane.

Constant fear and anxiety. I feel bad for OP. He needs to stop using this board if he is so prone to getting paranoid.

>D3S1 GN8D 5H1T 5TRT

considering they own this place I think it's safe to say that OP could be crazy and correct at the same time.

Crazy for fucking with them and correct because he's getting the horns of the bull.

It's not us, but you are being watched.

To be more clear. We are watching the people who are watching you. We think it is some branch of the shadow government gone rogue.

We are attempting to gather information about them before we act. Rest assured we will have you extracted before any harm comes to you.

You'll be given a new identity and a fresh start.

Keep them watching you. We'll drop you hints from time to time that only you will know. It's just us telling you that they are still watching you.

shush

you're being gang stalked, just get out more and stop being a freak

Nice honeypot anusfucker

I was going to post the infographic of when they took 4cuck back in 2008 but it's buried under so much shit it will probably never be found again.

only kids/newfags are ignorant to it.
everyone else is too scared to post anything, like those laptops that were wiped off the internet about 8 months ago.

OP was a good friend.

You started to get more frequent sleep paralysis too, didn't you?

Unless your crime is a continuous thing where the fbi is building a case and not just a one time event thing, they're not surveiling you. That's not how they work. They will sit down with you and ask questions. If they do surveil you, you won't know unless you've had training spotting it.

t. Somebody once investigated by FBI

To be even more clear, its not the FBI watching the Shadow Government watching you. The agents of the New World Order are watching the FBI watching the secret government watching you.

We've been gathering information about how they gather information from the information gathered from you to refine and streamline our information gathering capabilities.

Why are you so paranoid? It's not like you've done something wrong.

Haha OP, you're so crazy. There's no way you're under investigation by the FBI or any other shadow agencies. And of course Sup Forums isn't a honeypot operation of ours. I mean. theirs. It's not a honeypot of theirs.

Anyway, why don't we all post pics of our weapons and arsenals, our addresses, and plans for securing a future for the white race. That'll ease the tension!

Gave me a chuckle

You need to run. Kill your parents, they are not your real parents.

steady mirth

If you've done something illegal, turn yourself in. If not, stop being paranoid.

He didn't do anything illegal. He just stuck his nose in the wrong ass.

OP banned from life btw.

Shut up.

you noticed every time these roleplayers and mentally ill retards always allude to things and never just fucking spell it out?

>All those MIT Niggers

Terry is that you man?

>What did he mean by this?