Why do liberals want to get raped and killed by Muslims so bad?

Why do liberals want to get raped and killed by Muslims so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fug wrong picture

Yes. how dare they not want to watch politicized garbage.

How about a #PirateNetflix campaign?

There is literally no reason to pay for Netflix when you can just torrent everything.

The writer is editorializing just a bit here, I assume?

Didn't gawker/Gizmodo go bankrupt after Hulk Hogan KO'd them in court?

What kind of retard pay for that BS anyway? You pay for while I torrent it - get rekt

Univision bought them

You might as well remake the thread, your original picture is much more worthy of outrage.

Looks like the Hulkster's got unfinished business

These retards are the same ones crying how its not freedom of speech and expression. They don't understand the words they speak. Freedom of speech is protection from government prosecution. People canceling what they are paying for is voting with their money.

Pretty obvious that the Gawker staffers migrated to Gizmodo and the other formerly Gawker-owned sites, isn't it?

>cuckstain trying to destroy western civilisation
Like clockwork

Because liberalism was never suppose to exist.

Would they stop using the word brave? God dammit.

Wrong I cancelled like a week or 2 ago over one of there
Shit I don't even remember I just remember I read something and thought fuck these libtards and canceled

>Implying I had it to being with

Honestly just posted I was going to quit because Boycotting is the best weapon you can use against them.

>germany cannot even go 100 years without fucking up europe

hahah WHAT THE FUCK IS THE ALT-RIGHT???

That's not Germans you braindead tryhard

joke's on these faggots, i cancelled my netflix subscription last year. its already overloaded with poz and amazon video has jeremy fucking clarkson, naziboo fantasy castle, a fuckton of good documentaries on ancient civilizations and various figures in christianity, and a better action movie archive

also netflix has no value outside of their own garbage they pedal
it was nicer when they were a growing collection, now they're like a shitty hbo

Oh, look. The degenerates are browsing Sup Forums for their news stories now.

soon they will be /one of us/

le alt-right boogeyman is how they describe anyone that isn't a left extremist

They're here forever

Boogeyman like le Russian Hackers

>implying i have a netflix
i never gave into the streaming jew

>bravely
Why do they try to use this ironically.
We can use it ironically to make fun of the left because the left uses it seriously.

Sorta this, it needs to be more subtle though.
there is already a war on piracy.

I fear for the future.

>YOU HAVE TO SPEND MONEY ON SHIT YOU DONT LIKE OR ELSE YOU'RE RACIST

I don't see blacks buying Mirin or Mayonaise by the case...

>you can't cancel a private service when that service does something you dislike

Lol this is some Obamacare tier logic

Gizmodo is salty.

People aren't satisfied with the product, so they stop paying for it. Netflix has had shitty old content, indie garbage, YouTube level documentaries and bad sequels as a selection for about a year now and it's not getting much better. Yea it's kinda cool that they have some fun originals like OITNB and they show Archer, but that's not worth $12 a month.

Also liberals worship rape

>not wanting to get raped and killed by qt muslimas

GOD HATES NIGGERS HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH LOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl

>Alt-Left Dickheads Delete Uber From Their Phone Over Decision To Continue Giving People Rides To Airports

GOD HATES FAGGOTS FAAAAAG FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>black lives matter dickheads bravely cancel their netflix subscriptions over 'Dear Black People' a show encouraging Blacks to stop murdering and raping

COCKS LOL COCKS COCKS COCKSCOCKSCOCKSOCKSOCKSOCKOSKOCOKSOCKOSCKOSKCOSOKCOSKCO

DICK PENIS PEE PEE PEE PEE

SUCK MY PEE PEE

LET ME PEE PEE BY A THREE PIECE PEPEPEPEKFOEFJFDNSDCJojciojfwkelnfoi3290jr90fejwfjweifwiwifjiowfeioefiowejfijwqfjq[ewjfqiwf;jqwefojwqoef;jwqef

Nobody is gonna check thoses quads?

You are 100% correct btw

What the fuck is the deal with Gizmodo, like an even shittier version of Reddit?

dodofioafjdfajfffffffffffffffffffffdsifjasdffioafjdfajfffffffffffffdofioafjdfajfffffffffffffffffffffdsifjasdfffffffffdsifjasdofioafjdfajfffffffffffffffffdofioafjdfajffffffdofioafjdfajfffffffffffffffffffffdsifjasdffffffffffffffffdsifjasdfdofioafjdfajfffffffffffffffffffffdsifjasdfffffdsifjasdfdf

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER (((CTR KIKE SHILL KEK SHAREBLUE)))

Quality thread

autism

WELCOME FROM 9GAG.

WE ARE TIRED OF YOU BEING SO SNOBBY

WE WILL WIN

WE ARE THE TRUE INHERITERS O F KEK

Extreme-Left Degenerates Bravely Cancel Their America Subscriptions Over ‘Donald Trump’

I doubt that they were trying to be brave. They just didn't want to waste their money on shit that's trying to convince them to feel bad just for being White.

That's what I really hate about Liberals. Why the fuck do they politicize everything? If i'm paying for a service and it's delivering to me a product that I did not ask for or even wanted, then why the hell should I be forced to pay for it?

It's not a political statement to be frugal with your money.

great content for a screencap you can post on tumblr later to bitch about how racist Sup Forums is.

fatal flaw, though... See that orange bar next to the word ID?

Fucking kill yourself you goddamn retard

Don't play dumb.

Former Gawker Media outlet. What the fuck was Univision thinking buying those cancerous leftovers?

>get baited in real life
>sperg out

Man no wonder all the shitty threads get bumped and all the meaningful ones go down the shitter. You people are literally getting triggered over some shitty advert.

Salty

>jokes on me, you were only "playing" retard

>gizmodo
>univision blog for faggots and cucks

Traitors hang first

Kek

Hmm... definitely zero media bias

> Liberals politicizing everything
Amen to that. While it's kind of fun to see their constant politics blow up in their face (e.g. Super Bowl) I wish they'd just finally learn that a lot of times a cigar is just a cigar politically speaking.

sorry mods i saw the warning

>imagine being this autistic

>Sup Forums threads are news now

fucking christ theyre getting quick with this shit

that thread was put up like two hours ago

youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E

Disclaimer Note: I am not really from 9fag. I am a Sup Forums oldfaggot like the rest of you POLacks. I am not a normie.

Sorry for acting like a normie. I am sorry. I apologize

>Netflix
You can literally pirate every media form text over pictures and sound to moving pictures with sound. Who the hell are those people using such services?

Permaban for (you)

>the regressive left is so desperate and lazy, they browse Sup Forums and write articles about the "alt-right"

Is protesting with your wallet only okay for leftists? They've run campaigns like this before. They actively support using violence to shut down speeches and videos.

This is from Giz sister site.

Whoever they disagree with. Same as Nazis, racists, etc.

we won, simply as that. It will be fun to see what a real regressive left will look like

we already saw it a few years ago. look back on the tranny bathroom shit and tell me that wasnt 'regressive', they went so far 'forward' that they ended up fighting and dying on the world's most pointless and degenerate hill

They've got nothing else. Leftist scum are still in denial over an election that happened three months ago.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
They turn on each other every chance they get, taking the occasional break to cry about an "alt-right" that they themselves made up.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Amazing that the Dems are really allowing a small portion of their membership to push away the other members of the party, including their peers, parents, and grandparents. Some of these people have voted D down the ballot for fucking DECADES, and the Dems are allowing their younger, less intelligent membership to decide that not knowing which pronoun to use for a mentally ill person with tits AND cock makes them Hitler.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
And, of course, the media is all-in, too. These faggots and their media have never gotten over the self-satisfaction that comes with a "like" on faceberg or a "retweet" on jewbird.

We have no want or need to attack them like they accuse while "literally shaking" because they are hanging themselves.

Yeah because only Alt-Right doesn't like being talked down to and marginalized by black racists.

They do this everytime, just disrespect white people and act like they are just going to go along with any bullshit scheme they dream of (in Cuckifornia they will tbf) and that only the fringe is going to disagree.

Well the middle of America, Texas, the south, is quite a big block and Amazon Prime is just as good unless you are addicted to Marvel for some reason, so fuck off Netflix.

Imagine one of being one of these sad fucks who got a journalism degree, an already stupid fucking decision, only to be lucky enough to finally land a job and its trawling Sup Forums to crank out the latest gommie pearl clutcher piece ASAP.

Sad!

Who in the fucking hell still buys TV?? Goddamnit.

OSMC on a Raspberry PI3, FTW and paying for TV.