Inferior College Degrees

I think every single non-STEM degree should be illegalized and every student of these courses should be shot.

I also think that STEM majors should get special privileges in regards to voting (like having a special voting system), because they're the only human beings that are able to think rationally. Wolfs in a world of sheep.

Music should get regulated by the state, every nigger that "raps" or makes other subhuman music should be shot on sight. The only music that should be on the radio should the the country's national anthem and traditional music. No modern degenerate trash anymore.

I also think that TVs should be illegalized because they contain too much power when most people are stupid sheeple. People should learn math or physics in their free time, and do the occasional sports.

I also geniuenly believe that high positions of political power should go ONLY to STEM majors, since they are the smartest people, and, as said before, the only ones capable of critikal and rational thinking.

Only the finest Humans can hold such high positions of power.

Furthermore, it is also important to make guns easily available to the people, so they can defend themselves from all kinds of threads.
Open carrying should be allowed and ENCOURAGED, to create an unity between all people, and to prepare them for the upcoming Anti-Degenerate war.

In this war, every non-STEM major and every manlet and everyone bald will the executed AND shot, and then their corpses will be used as food for the animals.

Does Sup Forums agree with me.

Thank you based deerposter.

Way to be an edgy faggot who would probably shit his pants at the first sign of a physical confrontation. I bet you don't own guns or break the law to own them.

What is it with you and deer?

Alrighty there, you fucking robot.

Do you believe in shooting people who believe other people should be shot? What about shooting people who dont believe other people should be shot?

>Does Sup Forums agree with me.

Yes!

Face down. Ass up.

>Everyone bald
Rip old men

how about law or economics,should they be shot?

Ironically enough, it's been a noticeable trend that engineers are more prone to violent extremism and many of the most infamous Islamic terrorists had degrees in engineering.

Daily reminder Deerfag can be reported for avatarfagging.

>this list is 100% objective and applies to everyone
Really makes me think

>implying Business is bad

There is literally nothing wrong with learning how to run finances and accounting to help lube the economy.

>give certain people special voting privileges
>make guns easily available to the people

ah yes German logic

I dont understand the deer thing? Always seems to be a german poster too. Do they keep then ass pets? Or do they just fuck them? I mean that deer is just BEGGING for it with that ass up.

What's wrong with history and psychology?

psychology is a spook
History has 0 job prospects

History:
>history teacher
>historian
Yes it's limited but it's a lie to say there's no prospects.
>psychology is a spook.
Absolutely retarded.

I agree with everything you said, so lets just kill you first, Hans

>I think every single non-STEM degree should be illegalized and every student of these courses should be shot.

>I think every [sic] student should be shot

fixed it for you Hans

Inferiority complex, mate?
Seems like you define yourself exclusively through your degree and social position (or at least the one you assume you have).
I don't have a "classic" STEM degree and do valuable, pretty well payed work for a variety of companies.

Hi friend I think you're lost. I understand that navigating Sup Forums can be difficult and frustrating at times. While you posted here, your post would probably be received in as they frequently discuss such important matters and issues that you have raised in your OP.

>Mid Tier: Philosophy
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

That's real edgy m8, you've definitely shown your intelligence.

why geology low tier, im gonna actually get a job compared to many chemistry/biology fags

We all know its only the Civil Engi that should not be up there. Dont Kid yourself with Mech, they get hired all day

>deer posting
>year of our lord two thousand seventeen

Is Construction Management STEM? It's like one part architecture, one part engineering, and one part business management all rolled into one.

>Biology not waste of life tier
>microbiology not low tier
>Biochem not mid-tier
>Law not top tier
>Medicine not god tier
>SEng not mid/low tier
>Info Tech not waste of life tier
>sociology not waste of life tier
>chemistry not low tier
>geology not mid tier
>astronomy not low tier

seems like you've never been to university