Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cspan/status/829418821735874563
pastebin.com/B6qCx0wA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vdhF4O54YjU
youtube.com/watch?v=XPPutiFCeZs
youtube.com/watch?v=wN7KHWdyrbI
youtube.com/watch?v=2KTPuzukNBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drumpf is an illiterate faggot. His grammar is atrocious. He uses ghost writers. He often can't form coherent sentences. His thoughts often run together, run over one another, or never finish. He is a compulsive liar and a narcissist. He can't let slide any perceived slight against him.

He must always surround himself with his family and closest cronies because he is insecure. His personal relationship with his wife is obviously clinically fucked beyond all that has anything to do with love and respect. At best, he is a shallow person and a shallow thinker. At worst it could be an indication of many serious mental disorders.

I really think he has a mental health disorder. His father died of Alzheimer's Disease in his early 80s. I wouldn't be shocked if Trump is in the early stages of dementia. He does not have coherent speech. He cannot frame a compound sentence. His entire speeches are a collection of soundbites, tweets, tantrums and memes

8 minutes

Sessions in 30 minutes

WHEN!?

Republicans: WTF, WE LOVE NEGROS NOW

AWOO

Awooooo~

this old bastard is btfo dems

Remember to always Awoo!

What are the chances of Sessions being confirmed today?

Also, after Sessions, are there any other critical positions that still need to be filled?

Netherlands seems to really be quite the shitposter today. Smells of proxy.

Well at least my public school did one thing right and told me never to sue wikipedia as a source a decade ago, its fucking terrible.

>ghost writers

Whew, sound spooky! Who's ghost? Hillary's? Obama's? Hitler's?

Drumpf.

I NEED MORE CUTE AWOOS

blumenthal "he did express that he was disheartened by the demoralizing and abhorrent comments made by president trump about the judiciary"

"disheartened" "demoralizing" and "abhorrent" those are all blumenthal's words. gorsuch wasn't quoted once

Guys you know why the Dems are trying to block Sessions? He sent a KKK member to death. They want payback for their bro.

>BASED OLD CHROME DOME IS DROPPING RED PILLS LIKE CLUSTER BOMBS

AWOO!

Thanks senpai

use*

>What libs think of Jeff Sessions v Libs

twitter.com/cspan/status/829418821735874563

VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE

Guys? What's going on...

Coulter has turned on Trump

Savage turned on Trump

Party leaders turned on Trump

Matt Drudge is turning against Trump

He'll even Gorsuch turned on Trump

Cutes for Sessions!

Yes, Tom Price will be in ~30 hours and he is needed to help dismantle Obamacare

This guy is actually making a point but goddamn is he taking his time. Are they FORCED to vote at 7? Is this to prevent another longwinded anti-Sessions rant?

PREPARE YOUR REDPILL FOLDERS
FIRE UP YOUR GURO FOLDERS
AND GET THE OVEN READY
WE ARE APPROACHING HIGH LEVEL SHILLCON

AWOO!!

How was Spicer Today? He got kinda cucked by the reporter in first seat and the nigger one using the WE WUZ BLACK HISTORY MONTH CARD tho.

SESSIONS VOTE IN FIVE MINUTES
>SESSIONS VOTE IN FIVE MINUTES

FYI

some people have been asking to add certain pastebins to OP, latest one being:
pastebin.com/B6qCx0wA

while i like the format, and i appreciate the effort, i wont be adding these because
>guest pastebin
>no single link to maintain in OP that is constantly updated (ie. at least weekly like the NTNN pastebin currently in OP). that link does *appear* to be an updated of previous ones, but I'd rather use just one link instead of having to hunt it down every day a new one is posted
>unknown source(s)

fix that and I'll reconsider
that is all

Once a vote starts, how long does it usually take until all the votes are counted and he is confirmed?

pic for visibility

100%

Soon.

>any other critical positions that still need to be filled?

Jail cells!

>Those fangs
I need Momiji in my life.

This guy sounds so much like Richard Nixon it's uncanny.

Fuck off CREW

>this shilling

H*CK AWOO AND FUCK JEB

if it's the latter that would be funny as fuck
imagine if the democrats planned on wasting 36 hours but instead the republican senators just spent the time dropping redpills

I didn't think anything of relevance came out of it aside from a reporter asking about "Those people in front of their screens in their basements who are radicalizing."

Top Lel

yes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vdhF4O54YjU

Concern trolls are already invading /ptg/.
It will only get worse.
Stay strong lads, we are about to hit the crux point.

I am glad we all agree on this simple fact

JEFF SESSIONS CONFIRMATION VOTE HAPPENING

also not adding
>Listen you motherfuckers
youtube.com/watch?v=wN7KHWdyrbI

to OP

15 FRIES TILL VOTING, RIGHT?

Dunno about the others, but Gorsuch is right that Trump should keep his fucking mouth shut about judges, makes him look like a whiny bitch

That dude who was just talking is based as fuck.

So is Gorsuch officially a cuck?

How can the ninth circuit possibly stop Trump's travel ban? Other presidents have done the same fucking thing. If it was constitutional before, it can't be unconstitutional now. How the fuck is this legal?

Holy shit, this guy is like the embodiment of Alabama.

What are the chances he passes the vote lads? High?

RISE FOR JEFF SESSIONS

Holy shit Drudge is pissed at Trump that's not a good sign.

We need power armor first and I demand an armada fleet for every respective state.

less

THE MOMENT THE VOTE HITS
BE PREPARED

100%

Even the democrats were admitting that Sessions was going to be the next AG whether they like it or not.

Those digits...that Judge...
Oh, I know exactly why I have this boner!

Dutch guy with a message for you american shills

If you're an American citizen, why do you insist on hating President Trump? He's already signed executive orders to:

>Secure the border
>deport illegals
>defund sanctuary cities
>hiring freeze and wage freeze on the bureaucracy
>end TPP
>renegotiate NAFTA
>build the Dakota Pipeline
>repeal Obamacare so you are no longer stupidly forced to pay a penalty even if you don't have health insurance
>prevent federal agencies from publicly lying
>stop the waste of American taxpayer money on abortions in foreign countries
>block immigration from some Arab countries
>ban government workers lobbying after their careers are over
>restricting H1-Bs
and also:
>nominating someone who respects every citizens' Constitutional rights for the Supreme Court

Every single one of those is good for the American citizenry if you can ignore the media lies and propaganda and think for yourself.

The fact is, Obama, and Bush, and Clinton, and every president since JFK if not earlier, did absolutely nothing to stop the flow of American jobs going to foreigners, and actively encouraged it with garbage trade deals and doing nothing to incentivize companies to keep their jobs in America, because every single President was a puppet for the globalist bankers who have been intentionally running this country into the ground. Now you finally have a President who isn't a globalist puppet, who wants to do and has been doing what's best for the American people, and you act like he's the one hurting you, and not the previous 9+ Presidents who all actively worked for the globalist elites against the American people. Quit the bullshit about "Drumpf" and protesting completely legal and Constitutional executive orders designed to help the American people, and support your first President who isn't a globalist puppet in 50+ years if you want America to start unfucking itself from all the damage every puppet did.

shills can literally do nothing to old fags, it;s the newfags that have to be redpilled when they come

Looks like it, huge disappointment

He destroyed the last 23+ hours of shilling against Session.

If can stop being an idiot for a few hours and not twitter bitching maybe he won't be in trouble.

WE WILL HAVE LAW AND ORDER

Judge a cute

Now 12 fries and some shakes.

>Secure the border
against what? most illegals get in legally and overstay their visas.
>deport illegals
fair enough, but this has always been going on and it's something Hillary was also planning to do. the only thing I can commend Trump on here is putting pressure on sanctuary cities.
>hiring freeze and wage freeze on the bureaucracy
you don't need to freeze salaries to restructure. it's a heavy handed act that only punishes the people who voted for him.
>build the Dakota Pipeline
you should invest in renewables. not perpetuate your dependence on fossil fuels.
>repeal Obamacare so you are no longer stupidly forced to pay a penalty even if you don't have health insurance
I'd agree only if he intended to introduce real first-world healthcare.
>prevent federal agencies from publicly lying
only he has the right to do that? I guess it's OK that he's putting a gag order on climate scientists too. that worked so fucking well for Stephen Harper after all.

>[..] if you can ignore the media lies and propaganda and think for yourself.
you mean "think exactly like me". you fuckers are no different.

I was on the fence about the whole Trump ordeal because some people I deeply respected liked him. but you people are becoming more ridiculous every day.

I sincerely hope not, that whole court hearing a was joke. That dumb bitch especially deserves to be criticized to hell and gone.

Calling put the 9th circuit overstepping their bounds doesn't make him look whiny at all. They're traitors by the book and need to be impeached, removed, and jailed.

so gosh darn cute

My body is ready

Has Sessions been sitting in for these debates?

>these speeches are too long
>my feet hurt
>I wish I was home building a RICO case against the DNC

They think the constitution is used in a case-by-case basis and think it can be interpreted differently.

Retarded, I know.

Maybe the Judges should keep their whiny mouths shut and just do their fucking job.

Trump's executive order is getting fucked by activist judges right? The Ninth Circus will probably rule against Trump and then it will go to the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court will then either rule against the order or end up in a deadlock, which would guarantee that the Circuit's ruling stands.

>new boats
i support this

He is a true conservative, so he likely doesn't like or agree with a lot of Trump says and does. He was also having a talk with a demo senator when this whole thing started. If he was asked, whats he supposed to say without blowing his chance at being a justice?

>against what? most illegals get in legally and overstay their visas.
President Trump never said he won't deal with them too. Building the wall and deporting immigrants who entered illegally was always just part of his plan.
>but this has always been going on and it's something Hillary was also planning to do.
Not true, she's always talked about open borders and amnesty. At best, she would've continued Obama's definition of "deportations", which is merely stopping new illegals at the border and not getting rid of the illegals we already have.
>you don't need to freeze salaries to restructure. it's a heavy handed act that only punishes the people who voted for him.
Bureaucrat salaries were already out of control for the little work they do. And parasites like government workers aren't the people who would vote for someone like Trump who wants to trim the fat and save taxpayers money
>you should invest in renewables. not perpetuate your dependence on fossil fuels.
We can do both, but even if we don't, at least Trump has done something to help our energy situation. The problem with previous Presidents is they did neither, but they seem to get a pass, while Trump does something good and still gets criticized.
>I'd agree only if he intended to introduce real first-world healthcare.
The beauty of repealing Obamacare is that having nothing is better than having Obamacare. No more penalties, and no more inflated premiums to pay for the additional bureaucracy. But a Medicare For All system would be better than either.
>I guess it's OK that he's putting a gag order on climate scientists too.
They have a history of putting out false data if it helps them get funding, too much conflict of interest.

I just don't understand why so many people are so unaccepting of the one President who has actually been working for the interests of the American people instead of the globalist banking elites. The protests make no sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=2KTPuzukNBU
better than Hope. Can't even argue.

Lying sack of shit
They aren't voting yet

>H*CK

What did he mean by this?

Man they really like that guy being framed for the Quebec thing don't they

#

1. Fuck niggers.

2. Fuck China.

3. Fuck Soros.

4. Fuck the CIA.

5. Fuck McMuffin and McWifeson.

6. Fuck China, fuck Australia, fuck Mexico, fuck the EU, and fuck all countries on the ban list -- especially Somalia.

Why not go after the Clinton's?

>REUTERS: APPROVAL AT 50.2%...
>RASMUSSEN: 53%...
you offer no proofs

I think somone fucked up their bots programming

I don't think he's capable of not being an idiot. I wish we would have nominated someone who wasn't whiny.