Why people of color hate mountains and spending time in woods?

Why people of color hate mountains and spending time in woods?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDThNoeDeh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not enough cell service

Because you have to effort into staying alive

May be a complicated question to answer.

I'd say niggers hate the outdoors because they're products of the streets and they're too ignorant to actually care about their surroundings (nature).
Or they're generally uncultured and stupid.

No drugs.

where do you think drugs come from you fucking mongoloid?

It reminds them of where they would perma be if it was not for the white man.

Too quiet
Their brains are literally too retarded to appreciate the silence and cannot stand being without stimulation for more than 10 seconds

>"crack rock"
>lots of rocks in the woods
>this dumb nigger thinks crack actually comes from rocks.

Even if you came across wild marijuanna it wouldnt be worth smoking.

Mexico

it reminds them who they really are

who cares keep them away from our natural wonders so we can enjoy them with out some nigger chimping out because there phone doesn't work.

Why you talk like nigger?

I don't, I love camping alone in the Great White North. Do it all the time (t.b Muzzie Pajeet)

montanan here can confirm. i havent seen a nigger in person for 4 1/2 years. they were tourists a Glacier National Park

I don't get that. I love hunting. Got 6 guns, live in the middle of nowhere. Yukon's always beautiful

This explains why
youtube.com/watch?v=rDThNoeDeh4

It's hard to explain, but blacks don't really think verbally and don't deal with a lack of stimulus easily.

The glacial air cleanses your body.

Notice the fake laughter coming from what is clearly a virtue signalling white woman.

Daily reminder almost every popular illegal drug grows in plants/ fungi
At the very least it's most important precursor does
Only exception is (meme)dma but even then there's saffrole

They don't like the isolation and the effort to survive is too taxing on them

Every time I say a nigger hiking they are bumping shitty monkey music from their Bluetooth speaker or whatever the whole way annoying everyone else.

Seriously if you do this fucking end yourself, going into nature means listening to nature.

mountains?? these mongs couldnt even tell you what 10x4 is. what makes you think they like the mountains?

Who is nature? Is that some new hyphy nigger?

Im mexican and white but i enjoy pines and lakes

THIS

People who hike with speakers need to have their corpses left innawoods
At the very least turn that shit off when people walk by you monstrous kike

Went for a winter hike a couple years ago. Started to snow just before I got up over the treeline. Nothing but an ice-covered rock escarpment, trees all down below, completely silent. No cars/people/or other animals, just dead quiet. I could hear the snow hitting the ground. Sat there for 45 minutes. Fucking bliss.

Epic joke leaf

I've never experienced that

t. l.a. hiker

Naughty by Nature, yt boi... pic related

Are these the YOU-DOWN-WITH-OPP people?