LGBT Rights thread. Spread the luv :D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf2TyqzE7Wc&ab_channel=AlexanderBadenhope
discord.gg/nR4hJZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ey0V10Zd5g&ab_channel=weducentenaire2
youtube.com/watch?v=UwvgMNE9ozg
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, it's okay if a person loves a child or a retarded person?
Fucking liberals and perverts cannot have this country.
Let them rot in their cesspits of depravity in California.

Kill all fags \(^o^)/

Nah, id never be ok with pedophilia, but then again neither is anyone else that's serious about LGBT rights.
>fucked people
Um.. Idk, maybe I'd support that?
>cesspits of depravity
What's so depraved about natural sexual behavior exactly?

There's nothing natural about sodomy, faggot.

Plenty of species show homosexuality

Just what rights are being denied to you and by whom?

As a fag with a Swedish qt that loves Trump, guns, and America, and hates immigrants. Kill yourself my man, LGBT rights are fucking fine, hell gay marriage was something I didn't care much about but probably shouldn't have because marriage isn't just a meme word for civil union.

get aids and die fgt kthx

Fun fact: ducks and certain other types of animals also rape each other.

Quick someone post /polgbt/

x3 gotta love putting my dick where the other person shits!!! .3. haha I am totally only being sarcastic about depressed all the time

easiest way to solve gay identity politics is to admit everyone can be bisexual and just move on with our lives

GTFO kill them all burn them all fucking faggot KKK LEPEN PUTIN TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP !

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf2TyqzE7Wc&ab_channel=AlexanderBadenhope

This is a shit thread and you all should kill yourselfs. Im a faggot

WOWO WELL I GUESS THAT MAKES IT OK THEN. IF ONLY WE HAD TWO DIFFERENT PIECES THAT WHEN COMBINED FURTHER THE EXISTENCE OF THE ENTIRE RACE OF THE OTHER PIECES. I SURE AM GLAD I CAN TAKE A PENIS AND ANOTHER PENIS AND IMPREGNATE THE FIRST PENIS OWNER SO THAT WE CAN HAVE MORE LIBERALS

The age of consent in some countries is as low as 9. With this "love is love; perversion doesn't exist" bullshit the left is pushing, there's no reason the 9-year-old age of consent will not spread throughout the world via leftism.

BURN IN HELL SODOMITES

LGBTP

You honestly don't see any problems with normal day to day routines?
There is nothing you want to change?
I'm asking honestly, not sarcastically. I live in a very small rural community and even though I travel for work my social circles never intersect with homosexuals.
I'm genuinely curious.

i love my dakimakura onii-chan! love between attack helicopters and inanimate objects is real! spread the luv! spread the bood of faggots all over uganda (gotta keep the aids contained)

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/nR4hJZ4

I have aggressive HIV.

Yes, I am a proud gay man. I see nothing funny or silly about this.

The republicans want me to die. Without Obamacare, I have nothing. It is the only thing keeping me alive.

I will continue to be on the streets protesting until I die. Whether it be at 27 or 83. And I swear to god, if any of you dare get in my face, I'll bring some of you fascists with me.

Go ahead mock me. It doesn't matter anymore. We will win.

Apparently, there is no law for the age of consent in some countries. With this "love is love; perversion doesn't exist" bullshit the left is pushing, there's no reason the age of consent laws will not abolished throughout the world via leftism. Thus leftism and lgbt faggotry lead to pedophilia.

No? I can walk outside and not get beat or shot, in fact, if I wanted I could probably get anyone I want fired by saying they made a homophobic remark. If anything I feel like I have more rights than any average straight citizen which is fucking ridiculous. If that's what you meant by "day to day" routines.

"There's nothing wrong with males who want to feed their cum to other males!"

KYS FAG

And the LORD said: 'Verily, the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and, verily, their sin is exceeding grievous.

BURN THEM ALL

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ey0V10Zd5g&ab_channel=weducentenaire2

>What is consent between two adults.

But children can't consent beginning precisely at under age 9, so obviously it would be morally wrong for adults to have sex with anyone under 9 years old.

Plenty of species eat their children and rape each other as well.

You already have an aids containment board

paranoid - schizophrenic - bipolar Rights Thread
Spread the lunacy :D

The Slippery Slope does not apply in politics because new laws are made on the basis of old ones.

Combine that with cultural Marxism and the supply/demand problem problem (too many SJW's that have made their only hobby to fight bigotry vs. too few bigots) and their requirements will get more and more extreme. We already are at the 150+ genders stage.

Why is it so hard to just do your dirty business and continue being a decent person? Why do you have to rally a large group of people and DEMAND xyz? Why does every single person know what the LGBT acronym stands for when not everyone is interested in politics or faggotry? Why does such an acronym even exist?

>Fags are responsible for this abortion existing
>19 more days
NO MOOOOOOOOOOOOAR
youtube.com/watch?v=UwvgMNE9ozg

So you're admitting that you're subhuman by commiting sodomy?

>if that's what you meant
Yes, thank you.

"Adult" is an arbitrary, made-up word. To argue it is morally wrong to have sex with someone if they are not an "adult" is arbitrary and meaningless.

So? You just asked if it was natural not if it was moral. Raping and eating children is definitely not on the same level of two consenting adults of the same sex feeling attracted.

Didn't ask shit, I was just replying to the fact that using 'it happens in nature' isn't an argument.

>LGBTP

ftfy

In the land of baskjetboll it's 16 now, not 14.

perversion IS NOT ''love''

>feelings overrule normalcy

no, I'm sorry.

I'm cool with this until you start including children then I go full RWDS mode

Those songs were top tier though.

>Being this dumb

Dude tells why it is natural, you all deflect using other things that happen in nature. Guess which one is using appeal to nature? The second, by using it to disprove the original argument.

Remember natural doesn't mean that it is moral or acceptable, we do plenty of unnatural and natural things, so that's another discussion. If you think rape or eating children is equivalent to homosexuality I don't think this will be a good debate.

Yes. Spread your aids to each other :).

Love doesnt exist.

Read my post again and get some toilet paper before to wipe your ass before doing so, you dumb spic. I implied that just because other species are comitting faggotry naturally, that doesn't mean that it is natural for humans. If you want to be a degenerate queer, fine. But by his argument, you're a subhuman.

you have a containment board.
contain it

Sex is not Love.

Love is not Sex.

Both genders matter.

You are doing the same thing again, confusing morality with natural, this time with a bunch of adhominen.

>WHAT'S PUBERTY
The limit has gotten later and later in cultures and eras for society-based reasons, but even back in the day, people didn't marry fucking 5 year olds.

Adulthood is actually pretty well defined.

I'll break it down nice and easy for you.

>Faggot claims faggotry is natural in plenty of species
>I implied that although it is so, faggotry is not natural for humans, therefore comitting faggotry is equal to lowering one's humanity because of its animalistic connections

Never once I argued about how immoral it is. Again, read my post carefully and get some toiler paper to wipe your ass before doing so.

You dumb spic.

Nicholas Nyberg, is that you?

Animals rape and eat their children for survival and territorial reasons. We've far exceeded the need for such a thing. Homosexuality is not on the same level.

Love is not a right.

You have no way to prove how it is not without a moral argument, that's the whole issue of your argument. Humans are animals.

1. To dismiss (reject, non-understand, etc.) some immoral thing is to make all one's subjective morality arbitrary.
2. All arbitrary morality is dismissable.
3. If some immoral thing can be dismissed by a group of people, then some other immoral thing can be dismissed by that group of people. (from 1 and 2)
4. If some immoral thing can be dismissed by a group of people, some immoral thing will be dismissed by that group of people, should they be allowed enough time, in accordance with Murphey's law.
5. Therefore, if some immoral thing can be dismissed by a group of people, that group of people will eventually dismiss all immoral things, should they be allowed enough time, including pedophilia. (recursive of 3 and 4)
6. lgbt dismisses some immoral thing. (see citations)
7. Therefore, lgbt will eventually dismiss all immoral things, should they be allowed enough time, including pedophilia. (from 5 and 6)

To any idiot who would try to argue that the citations only show correlation and not causation, that would be irrelevant. What's morally wrong is advocating something dangerous while keeping silent of its danger. lgbt is morally wrong for the same reason advocating moving to Africa without warning of malaria, AIDS, or niggers would be morally wrong. Also, it's a fact that the probability of cause increases with each correlation. Drug abuse, alcohol abuse, anal cancer, AIDS, syphilus, hepatitis, pedophilia, mental illness, depression, and suicide are at least 10 things that correlate with lgbt (see citations).

Dangers of Homosexuality
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc

/thread

Love and fucking in weird manners are different things. People who don't understand the difference are idiots.

not* understand, I guess

Sure I can?

If faggotry is natural for humans, then why are the commiters mostly afflicted with AIDS?

Dat slippery slope the Christians always bantered about turned out to be true.

>MFW

Promiscuity, retard.

Just like any straight male who fucks a bunch of women is bound to catch something.
The difference is fags look at love less and sex more so you hardly see any moderate gays who has only had as many partners as he has had BFs.

>tfw no bf

My generation have to use a condom just because a bunch of lunatics imported gigolos from Africa in salvage state to exploit their anus.

And gays keep saying that they are the victims.

I really can't take this anymore.

(゜Д゜;)

So faggots prove that they're once again that they're subhumans because they don't know love, a quality shared by normal humans?

>leaf
Didnt prove anything you autist. Dont generalize. You bring great shame to our country.

>spread the HIV

>What is consent

Your whole thing is on basis of this thing being amoral from the get go, some cultures didn't see homosexuals as degenerates. In fact this is mostly related to Abrahamic religions.

That would make sense if HIV were unique to homosexuals. I could use the same argument with HPV. Kinda weak.

If anything HIV (if the theorized origin is true) is more of an argument against bestiality. Similar how certain influenza virus go interspecies.

>We will win
Well...
Apart from you. You won't win, will you?

Actually ignore bestiality that's a myth I had to checkout, how the virus mutated and got into humans it isn't not know. Bestiality still wrong because, you know, consent and it's also fucked up.

>Your whole thing is on basis of this thing being amoral from the get go
No it isn't. You're an idiot and you clearly didn't understand the argument or look at the citations. It is the citations that show lgbt to be immoral.

>Great shame to our country
Your country's already shameful enough to be a laughing stock in here anyway

While it's not unique to faggots, 2/3 of HIV carriers are faggots. Remaining 1/3 and HPV carriers are mostly promiscuous people. I'd argue about how promiscuity and bestiality are also subhuman behavior, but I'll stick to faggotry for now.

in all fields 4 ltr word
>S A G E

Fuck off m8

>a fucking leaflet

Retracted statement about HPV, I meant to say heterosexual promiscuity would have a greater chance to catch HPV.

>Hear no evil, see no evil.
If you could fuck yourself, would you? Go try.

>Leafs calling other leafs leaf
>While posting a gay propaganda anime
>A fucking degenerate leaf

Why would i want to be a perma virgin loser that fucks my own boibutt

You dishonor our country leaf

Aren't you a faggot?

Sounds exactly like what a pedophile would say...