Did the cheese pizza slang start because of Pizzagate? Or was it the other way around?

Did the cheese pizza slang start because of Pizzagate? Or was it the other way around?

Cheese pizza is much older.

Pizzagate refers to the involvement of comet pizza.

it's all pure (((coincidence)))

Newfag - the thread.

How new are you?

The newest of faggots dear god

Such a newfag.

the fact that "comet pizza" or "comet ping pong" and "cheese pizza" all have the same initials is puurrrrely a secret code based on the first letters of the words. No seriously.

you're supposed to lurk for a couple years before posting. 2012 is the oldest reference on Sup Forums I can find right now but it's waaaay older.

Do not post until you dont have anymore stupid questions.

>old enough to remember cheese pizza threads on Sup Forums lasting for hours

Thank you kind sir

they started posting it here when they were posting sink threads but it probably goes back a bit further when they were posting on deepweb chans for cp

They still do, the methods just changed. Sick bastards really need a KIK in the ass.

nah man CP is at least 15 years old as far as cheese pizza goes

Kikes are like this, though. They hide their actions in plain sight, often under pretense of satire so that they can justify the atrocities they commit by saying "In my mind, we gave them ample warning"

Don't be surprised at the sheer gall a kike will show towards filthy goyim

Disturning photo bosscat

wait a few years before you start posting

This will really get your almonds activated then.

Ask me how I know you're new.

Pizzagate began because of the steel beams, user. I bet you can't even find a photograph of them. Suspicious, right?

Lurk more

I do this every night. It's the best place for that kind of underground cheese pizza!

Lurk you faggot.

Hiwbare you millennials so fucking dense?

Shit existed before you heard of it numb nuts.
Why are all millenials like this?

Give the kid a break. We had it much easier.
>kazaa/lime wire
>type in "[your age] girl performing [preferred sexual fantasy]
>over 9000 results

It was a simpler time.