Brit/pol/ - Now Edition

>Paul Nuttall's Nukip Vision
theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/07/paul-nuttalls-nukip-vision-beer-swilling-is-an-image-of-the-past

>MPs promised 'Deal or No Deal' vote on final Brexit deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38895007

>Hitchens on the Anglo-Japanese Alliance, broken up by Americans
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/some-replies-to-correspondents-and-critics-japan-cressida-dick-and-cycling.html

>Paul Nuttall: A win in Stoke would top EU Elections
express.co.uk/news/politics/764281/

>Speaker John Bercow oversteps his authority and claims that Klblembfleplemlfskin shouldn't be allowed to address the Commons, as well as scrapping the tradition of wearing wigs
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38884604
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38882188

>Tories: "If you voted Leave to lower immigration you're in for a rude awakening - Cuts in immigration are not achievable"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-voters-eu-nationals-stephen-crabb-white-paper-a7562466.html

>Civil servants who leak national security secrets face up to 14 years in jail, in the first overhaul of the Official Secrets Act in a century due to "the growing threat from Russia"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/exclusive-spies-civil-servants-leak-secrets-face-14-years-jail/

>Muslim pupils outnumber Christian children in more than 30 church schools, including one CoE primary that has a 100% Muslim population
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/muslim-pupils-fill-the-pews-at-anglican-schools-gp2jzvslc

>Stoke Labour deny seeking an alliance with the Lib Dems to stop UKIP
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-labour-paul-nuttall-collaboration-liberal-democrats-in-upcoming-stoke-on-trent-by-a7562506.html

>Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell proposes cap on energy prices
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38858225

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribblehead_Viaduct
thedaily.online/post/2017/02/09/in-news-that-shocks-nobody-tara-palmer-tomkinson-dies-young-at-the-age-of-45
youtube.com/watch?v=RdZW2q1k0-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for fuck tripfags.

Third for fuck tripfags.

>walks towards you

nth for gay anime

Fuck off dafty cunt

i'm looking forward to visiting london, i want to see big ben

Still fucking milking it

REEEEEE, it's called the Elizabeth Tower.

>tfw missed Drake performing in home city

It's stuff like this that makes me think twice about wanting to be a police officer. Can you even imagine the sight (or the smell) when you walk in on a 5 day old decomposing corpse? It would stay with you for life. Obviously Sup Forums desensitises you to that kind of extreme graphic imagery, but seeing it in real life would probably fuck most people up.

Why are all these papers giving a fuck about some rich socialite cunt?

i knew that, thought i could see the bell though

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html
In polls why do they always mention whether the participants hold degrees? is it normal or is it just a way of calling people idiots? genuinely wondering

>It's stuff like this that makes me think twice about wanting to be a social worker.

ftfy

Is there anything worth visiting in Yorkshire? I have relatives there.

York and Leeds

There is a big railway bridge.

Mortician here

You get over that kind of shit pretty quickly.

>walks towards you

I concur. Tripfags are the bourgeois of anonymous imageboards and must be cut down to size.

Namefags are petit-bourgeois and will be beaten.

So is Brexit happening or not?

I'm asking for some friends.

i also want to visit that road that has all the antique vendors

Don't forget Harrogate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribblehead_Viaduct

Class war against those who were too clever to get into massive debt for a meme degree

Prove that you are a mortification with timestamped pics.

Nothing there that York doesn't do better.

>tfw no right wing bf to be respectable with

fuck off trap poster

Sorry lad, I'm too autistic to follow here.

Are you saying that police officers are basically glorified social workers who spend most of their time dealing with pointless lowlife brawls and domestic arguments instead of actually fighting real crime?
Or are you saying that she was probably discovered by social workers?

You're truly something of an enigma.

>Are you saying that police officers are basically glorified social workers who spend most of their time dealing with pointless lowlife brawls and domestic arguments instead of actually fighting real crime?
Yes, but not through their own fault.

I've paid back my student loans, reading shit online sometimes makes me feel like I'm the only one who did

To be fair, unlike the USA where they can absolutely fucking schlong you with debt terms it's often still a worthwhile idea in the UK.

I mean fuck, if you're going to be low-wages forever, take a 4 year laugh degree and you'll still die working in tescos having never earned enough to pay it back, just like everyone else. Let the system pick up the tab (by imploding>)

How many of brit/pol/ admit Cornish supremacy?

I know that feel

Visit Southall, I highly recommend it. It's a very diverse and enriching experience. It will be like going on vacation to a foreign country inside a foreign country for you.

The British Library is neat too if you want to look at some archaic books; second largest library in the world after your one in Washington.

LONDON?

>Tara Dead
thedaily.online/post/2017/02/09/in-news-that-shocks-nobody-tara-palmer-tomkinson-dies-young-at-the-age-of-45

What an absolute shocker.

Forced user one day brother.

Just so we're 100% clear, you're almost certainly talking to a man.

Who actually takes part in these surveys then?

Cambridge tbqh lad

Why are are so many gays so left wing, I meet a guy then he's some rapefugees welcome labour/green cunt.

It would be your worst nightmare
>Fuck off YKTD
>t. YKTD
>No, this is YKTD deflecting
>That's exactly what YKTD would say

>Cambridge
Top town tbqh

It's not. The centre was like the most pro remain bit of the entire country. It's a leftist shithole.
t. student.

No, it would be your worst nightmare.

I've lived in Cambridge and London, I'd take the former over the latter any day.

It's inherently left wing. To be right wing is to affirm your own lineage, to recognise your place in a continuum that stretches back for generations and which should go on long after you are gone. In what way does buggering another man ensure the continuation of that lineage? It's not an affirmation, it's a negation of your own bloodline.

>"no u"
WTF I hate trips now

Because lefties have a monopoly on LGBT since it's pretty much "rebel against social norms" and "fight oppression"

Plus with your accent and a Bernies sanders T-shirt, you could be swimming in the p.

>implying that we wouldn't immediately detect you based on your overwhelming pessimism, your hatred of the employed, your borderline psychotic obsession with Blairism, etc.

You've got too many extreme and autistic manias to fly under the radar.

But I'm pretty right wing. I just like guys.

Well yeah, this place is full of posh cunts so it's nice outwardsly. It's just the posh cunts are ALL left wing fucks.

I'm pretty sure there are a load of right wing gays (just look at those in Paris voting FN more than average due to all the pakis and nigs), we just keep quiet about it IRL.

If the right wing accepted gays it would be a massive massive blow to the left wing

We'll just ignore anyone posting Hitchens, hence why I already filter you.

Don't say things like this
People end up thinking of Milo

It's not just a "no u". I wouldn't care because I'm always user. You would REEE the fuck out because you're a tripfag and your ability to distinguish yourself would be removed.

>if the right wing stopped being right wing

....then they have already lost.

Milo is an attentionwhoring cunt

>Southall
thanks, just watched a video on southal, i'm going to go there and try some restuarant

Exactly, so not only would thread quality go down by the constant "AHHAAAAA!!! I HAVE FOUND YOU YKTD, BTFO!!" but see , randoms get accused of it as well
Also people like who would deliberately pretend to be me

It'd be a mess, and you think you want it but you don't

There's a bunch of right wing folks who don't care about who you go to bed with as long as you're all adults. I dislike how they get lumped in with the religious right.

How about you fuck off for a month to test out your hypothesis?

Looks pretty comfy tbqhwy

You on the left

It's already been tested - See

I don't have a mustache.

does the subway get stinky in the summer?

Not a real test, actually do it. It would be the only good thing you ever did. Believe me no one would miss you.

>everyone I dislike is muh redditor strawman
Twat

That you disagree most with the moustache is telling

It's already been tested, see

>literal autism: the twitter account

It's horrible, up to 120 degrees at times. The deep level trains have no AC either.

I also don't have a pipe.

Again not a real test, just admit you have no real life friends and this is the only interaction you get so you can't just fuck off like an honest human being.

Have any of you ever heard of a band called "The KLF"?

They were huge, apparently. Never heard of them.

>KLF
Sound like some kind of militia.

Could Aslam help it lads?

I know, I was just repeating what I said in the hope you'd give a proper response instead of moving the goalposts and resorting to cackhanded ad homs

Again, proposition: "test out your hypothesis"
Answer: Proof is here >Designated Harold's screeching intensifies

youtube.com/watch?v=RdZW2q1k0-g

PJW when he gets older

Oh please we both know that you're just deflecting the issue to that post because you know you can't do it, like fuck I'm going to take a crop of posts you made yourself as any form of actual evidence.

Also there is nothing "goal post moving" about telling you to fuck off and then telling you to fuck off again.

Which reminds me, fuck off.

tfw no bf