man, you weren't there man, man, you weren't there

stupid thread is stupid

SAGE

People seem to use it willingly now.

So what difference does it make?

WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE

MAKE LIKE A LEAF AND LEAVE

FUCKING LEAVES!!

No, it's a natural meme because Canadians are absolutely atrocious posters. It would be forced if Canadians weren't actually bad posters, but that obviously isn't the case.

Yes and there are like 5 or 10 autistic canadian posters that write the most retarded obvious bait shit and you retards egg them on by saing "a fucking leaf". Fuck you all.

I just love how Leafs think they're more redpilled than Americans yet they're a part of Western culture like Americans.

Fuck off fags.

No, it's a perfectly natural reaction to shills using leaf proxies to seem foreign-without-being-threatening in an attempt to convince citizens of the US that other countries totally like Clinton/Globalism/Refugees/pissing in their own mouth

That being said, the country's a mess and hopeless

Rare

The 8's get or the 1's get? Or just leaf posting in general?

Nope.
canadians are literally nigger tier smart.
Everything thry know is a lie by the canadian government

OMG there are retard faggots like that.
Government brain washing

It's a self-fulfilling meme because posters spamming A FUCKING LEAF at the slightest provocation are amazingly easy to bait with the weakest shitposts. This consequently makes shitposting with a Canadian IP fucking hilarious.

Like this guy?

We don't really hate you,we just want all of you to die.

Nope

Leafs are fucking proxy shills or idiots.

T. Leaf

Let me be clear on this topic.

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

No, but this is a forced post

sage

Here's the way I would put it.

Both leafposters and people that spam "A Fucking Leaf" after encountering weak bait are both the most degenerate people on Sup Forums. Neither of which genuinely wants the other to go away, because then they couldn't bait, or complain about leaves.

I believe eventually the cycle will end and Sup Forums will go back to the sanity before weedman got elected.

No.. we suck more than. I'd even believe. I try to make awesome posts but some other bastards are playing by different rules and really ruined our name with our flag.
It's gotta be a joke..
Some brilliant fuck with a leaf proxy.