Have one shot at live

>have one shot at live
>be born in the JEWSA

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/29-most-obese-countries-in-the-world.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

could be worse desu senpai just move to a state/city/county more suitable to yourself, you got all kinds of variety here

Basically this. Certain parts of the USA suck less than others.

Don't worry. We got Trump in. Now that the race war is a lock, we'll be forming right wing death squads pretty soon, and then we can end the kike menace.

Yeah, dream on.

Oh no user, poor you.
Fuck of you entitled piece of shit, you don't know how living in a shitty country is.

You missed the messaging. He made it quite clear that "we" were going to make America great again. He's just taking the slings and arrows.

Just wait and see what happens once the race war breaks out.

Least you don't live in a culture less 60% white shithole.

I hope we get some cool uniforms.

>amerifat thinks we're against apartheid or war crimes against Palestinian terrorists

Fuck off.

You must be twelve, at least in your mind.

Who cares. You can work 1 month and save for high end pc and waste your life online and playing videa.
You can move to white state.
Your diplomas are accepted world wide. You can teach Japs English. You can move to New Zealand.

I can't do shit here cause you always lack money. If I want to move somewhere first I have to work and save a shit load while already low on cash, and finding work when you have more then 20% unemployment is hard. Then I have to get visas and shit. Then I have to pass exams to validate my diploma. Then I can maybe get a job.

Be happy you cunt.

>Serbs
>White

You have no idea how lucky you are for being born in the USA. I would rateher live in a 50% white town than here in a 99% white country.

Hi there jidf

>yes, goyim, Israelis mistreating Muslims is baddddddd. Keep focusing on the Jews putting Muslims in their place and ignore the Jews in NYC and Hollywood who are subverting your culture and destroying your society.

>one shot at life
>be born in the USA
>mfw
Do you live in a shithole OP? Move out of whatever urban dump you live in.

And apparently we're selling off Jewlywood to the Chinese, the Jews of Asia.

Jews have been doing this for a long time. They won't give up their influence in the media.

>yes goyim! You can trust us Zionist Jews! Leftist Jews are the ones you got to watch out for!

this

you live in the greatest country in the history of time itself as far as we know, embrace it

Stupid goyim your purpose in life is to make me more cash, get back to work.

>Serbia
>white

Back before there was a Jewlywood, J. P. Morgan was the one who bought up our 12 biggest newspapers in order to control public opinion. But of course he was operating with the banking cartel and soon after the Rothchilds took over the country again via the Federal Reserve Bank.

Indeed the Jews never give up control, even if it's more profitable and insidious to operate by proxy sometimes.

The globalist kikes are the problem right now. Turn on your TV, look at your census records.

Trump is bucking Israel, whether it's reported or not. Israel has been pushing for a Syrian invasion for over a decade now. Trump was the only candidate to support keeping Assad in power.

Nice proxy Nigel

thank you comrade Ultraslav!

Why are most Americans FAT? Did the Jews also played role in physical problems of Americans? I mean Americans were not always ''Burgers'' before 1960s.

Fast food. Most burgers are too fucking lazy to cook their own foods, so they eat either fast food or frozen garbage.

Yup. Jews are behind everything.

>have one shot at live
>shot
How ironic.

omg i'm so glad my parents emigrated from this piece of shit country to here, I hate visting my relatives there didn't even go last year and this year I might go back for 3-5 days to see my grandmother. I really couldn't care less about the people there lel. Now I'm attending one of the best universities in the world and have a comfy life just cause my parents emigrated, I'd hate it my parents if they decided to stay there.

It's a meme, only 30% of the population is actually fat. All of the Anglosphere countries have giant fat populations. Australia being 1st.

thank you comrade Ultraslav!

SERBIAN SHIT, RAUS, RAUS, RAUS!!!!!

>provides no source
Dude we're the fattest in the "Anglosphere" see pic related

worldatlas.com/articles/29-most-obese-countries-in-the-world.html

too late for that kek