What evidence do we have that Sessions is going to go after the pedos?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/beSiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have placed all the evidence in this single data point

It is your job to decrypt it and read the terabytes of info inside.

FBI user RETURNS

This whole collapse of Washington pedos is too good to be true so Im just gonna expect nothing. That way when something does happen, Ill be extra happy.

I decypted it FBI user....I-I don't even know what to say....I'll never look at chef boyardee the same way again.

Zero. None. Wont happen

If the pedos get a free walk out card from jail, the world will know Trump is a plant and act like that.

PBS Frontline just did a story about this, pointing out the fact that Trump stating he would hold politicians accountable is the reason he won,

they have to hang someone out to dry, if they don't Trump's coalition will be torn to pieces and everyone will get very cranky

>This whole collapse of Washington pedos is too good to be true so Im just gonna expect nothing.

if you don't demand justice you won't get any, just ask Milton Friedman, the people will get what the people want

Politicians never live up to their promises and it rarely seems to actually have an affect on their career.

the same evidence that pizzatards provided so far:

ZERO - NONE - ZILCH - NOTHING - NIENTE

Isn't fucking everyone always going after pedos? I dont get this meme. Is it the pizzagate thing?

archive.is/beSiA

enjoying some Thai "food" over there?

Over 450 arrests

i wish you weren't memeing me right now famalam

How about direct confirmation from trump's team asshole?

XDDDDD

hue

no confirmation

dumb hue lol

and no proof that pizzashits contributed to anything in that

>no confirmation
>replies to post with confirmation
really made me think

can you post who is TRUMP1STMEMBER?

no you cant, your circlejerk decided that he is someone important but guess what

ZERO PROOF

ZERO EVIDENCE

also leddit fucking retards

Wade me ub wen dis habbeding

What is this shit user? Evidence for ants??

Do yall realize how bad it would make our country look if 20+ of our tops politicians are outed as pedos? We would be the laughing stock of the world

Trump will inform him of it probably. If FBI user was legit they already have the evidence they need.

If it happened the network would be international, or bring up suspicions in other countries. Pedos have been among the elites for millenia.

I mean don't get me wrong im all for looking in to it but I honestly hope it's not true for the sake of our image

Where did you get this...gold mine?

>laughingstock
We'd be commended as heroes for stopping the monsters, and everyone would insist on investigating their own leaders.

How could you possibly think that exposing AND SWIFTLY DEALING WITH corruption could be bad for our image? The bad thing is everyone knows our government is corrupt but we only just NOW took a step to rooting it out (drain the swamp).

Fuck image

we'd look pretty awesome for cleaning it up. better than we look for letting them govern.

I'm getting somewhere. What does it mean?

Oh yeah, let's not prosecute child rapists if they are top level politicians, we could be laughed at.

Truth and justice. Fuck image faggot

why not just share it as a downloadable text and push it to as many people as you can before they kill you.

then have the anons push it to media outlets, even local news, until something comes up.

This, burn it to the ground if necessary.

follow the money

HAS ANYONE DOWNLOADED THIS YET???

I'VE ALREADY USED MY 30 TERABYTES OF RAM & ROM FOR PEDO INFOGRAPHS!!!

My digits are all the evidence you need.

stackoverflow has been compromised

it's just a bunch of shills saying the "== $0" because it's the last element you selected

Ooooo