CANCEL YOUR NETFLIX!

I REPEAT: CANCEL YOUR NETFLIX!
youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BERGcYybigE
strawpoll.me/12290330
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

done. this programming is not for me so why the fuck would i pay for it

wonder how many this will end up accidentally red pilling.

It's going to suck missing Narcos, but then again, I can just torrent it.

Imagine the shitstorm if there was a series titled "Dear Black People"

Soros just bought a bunch of Netflix stock! lets fuck him up boys!

just look at the like to dislike ratio. It has begun.

Can't They are thinking in making Kotor Series

I wonder who is behind this ? Could it be Soros who just bought some Netflix stocks ? Its propably just pure coincidence

Done.

Oh for fuck's sake. I'm really getting tired of this shit. Why is it a fucking crime to be white now?

Never worry goyi--I mean user. That will be fixed when we get our goyim in there to to spam the like butto-- I mean, when more people start watching.

I started watching and it's actually pretty good. It's about time that society came to terms with the problems caused specifically by white people, don't you think?

Do you not know about bit torrent?

Why would you even have a Netflix anyway? I'm no tinfoil hatter but surely you've been in this world long enough to know that jumping on the latest fad with everyone else is never a good idea. I bet you get a new phone at every opportunity too, right? There's fuck all of Netflix worth watching.

keep chimping out alt tards.

I do. But I really want to see Kotor with a hassle

Dear black people: please start tipping your waitresses. Things it is acceptable to tip: 15%, 17%, 20%. Things it is not acceptable to tip: 0%, 5%, 10%.

Dear black people: please stop raising children with no father in the household.

Dear black people: please lose some fucking weight. Diabetes is a real disease.

Dear black people: please stop destroying Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit and D.C.

dear black people,
here is a list of appropriate and inappropriate parts of black culture and identity:
entertainment industry, appropriate
military service, appropriate
athletics, appropriate
home invasions, inappropriate
rape, inappropriate
rioting, inappropriate

dear muslims...

dear jews...

Issue reported:

Violent or repulsive content > Promotes terrorism
Timestamp selected:

0:00
Additional details:

kotor? as in knights of the old republic? you fucking serious, mate? that could be sweet.

There's already a movie about this though

youtube.com/watch?v=BERGcYybigE

>kotor?
Yes
>as in knights of the old republic?
Yes

>you fucking serious, mate?
I'm serious, they are thinking of making a Kotor Series show.

>that could be sweet.
It would be great.

People are petition it. and Netflix is thinking on making it.

Hi Zachary :^)

reminder hulu or being a pirate is better

What a little bitch you are, Zachary.

>inb4 their stocks go lower than the shitter

CTRL + F george soros just invested in (((Netflix)))

You niggers not doing your research to redpill people is why that old hunchback jew is going to get the race war he wants.

Based Zach

Cute name zachariah

>implying Cuckpost won't screencap the dear black people comments and call us racist again

Now I know why God whispered in my ear to cancel my subscription a month ago.

This was coming

Fingers crossed their stock tanks and I can buy some on the rebound.

I've got Netflix and Prime. Between the two, they've got just about everything I'd want to watch. What's better about Hulu?

BLOCK BUSTER DIED FOR THIS SHIT?!

Dubbed Anime

No it wouldn't, the games are still great (save for TOR) and relatively short. Why the fuck would you want to pay more money to watch what is likely going to be a butchery of the source material when you can either:

A: play the games you likey already own and get the experience you want
B: buy the games for cheaper than your netflix account because they regularly go on sale for the price of a fancy bag of chips

Fucking stupid burgers I swear to god.

The movie was actually redpilled, the show probably will be tok. It was actually making fun of how Black People are ridiculous and hypocritical. In the movie, the main character has lust for the white dick and has a white boyfriend. The black people in the movie are shown as all hypocritical in their lifestyles and attitudes towards white ppl. The white people call them out for it and show that the attitude of doing it back to blacks is bad too. It is an ok movie but somewhat gay propaganda as well.

so its not ok to black up but its ok for michael jackson to white up?

Shhhh user the reactionaries on Sup Forums don't like having to research something before shitposting.

Cancelled Netflix and signed Amazon Prime Video instead. How did I do?

I love how all the black people in the trailer are just assaulting people and destroying property.

>buys netflix subscription when yifi exist

see

OUT! OUT! OUT!

I just upgraded my netflix to ultrahd, thanks.

Netflix has that too though. Actually so does Prime too, I think.

yeah did that a while ago. fucking loving Cosmos atm.

strawpoll.me/12290330

also, just to add not at all bothered by this series. if its anything like that mtv piece a while ago its only going to wake people up to leftist/liberal bs

Fucking unacceptable. Never make fun of white people, we only should makes jokes about blacks being niggers

Can't believe I just canceled my account as well hahahahaha fuck this Race Baiting shit.

#zacsafaggot

>Torrenting
Found the dirty nigger. You're really going to stop buying something from someone because you don't agree with their political views? That's extremely fucking childish. Do you expect companies to not pander do certain crowds because you don't like it? Just off yourself, Zachary, you're useless to this world.

>Ever paying for Netflix.

The no tipping thing is redpilled actually you moron

It's almost as if companies get more publicity when they're controversial

Thousands of cancellations today will be very clear. Cancel your Netflix. I've had it running for at least a year without even using it, so it was about time, but I'm glad I had a reason today.

Canceled.

>netflix has a show i dont agree with
>i cant watch netflix anymore

reminder that 'voting with your wallet' is incredibly autistic.

Dear Niggers,

Shut the fuck up before I put you back in chains.

Dear Black People: if you don't want to be shot by Police, stop committing crimes.

But it works in some cases. This is not the case.

They have series making fun of blacks, asians and jews too such as InAPPropriate Comedy

Making fun of whites IS crossing a line though, I guess right?

I never had it in the first place.

I know this is bait but
>different political views
there's a difference between "I believe we should head that way" and "I believe white people should head off a cliff"

>tfw my name is Zachary
Will be stealing this pic and sending it to friends, thx senpai

>damage control
kike detected

I hope this is true, and if it is I'll resubscribe to Netflix. I shouldn't have to research every racist as fuck thing to have an opinion. No one in a Western country would be against a similar movement if they'd released a Dear Black People TV series with a trailer that spouted general Sup Forums-type opinions but ACTUALLY was making some kind of satirical point against what they were promoting it as. Advertise it as something intelligent, if that's what it is.

What it comes off as is "Black People Beat Up Whites: The Series", which in the current climate is fucking dangerous.

Why can't white people be made fun of? Netflix already has shows making fun of nogs and mexicans

Thanks for the high quality doggos.

No, it's the only way to make an impact as a consumer. Besides, there are other providers that don't do this victim olympics bullshit.

>Implies that voting with your dollar isn't something that people already do no matter what political view they have.

Voting with your wallet is the highest form of telling companies you don't like the shit they're doing. Why keep paying a company that's literally making a series shitting all over your race in the form of "comedy"?

Jew detected.

They can be, so long as white people can stereotype without being held to a higher standard than every other race.

Hulu has next day tv, good if you're lazy or if your dvr has recording issues like mine does. Basically all my shows just go straight to hulu the next day, so I don't have to watch the new episode of Gotham right on monday at the airing time and can instead watch when it's convenient.
They also have some older movies, foreign shows, and dubbed and subbed anime. Though with dubbed anime they have a really bad habit of dubbing the first 3-4 episodes and then never putting up the rest.

based Zachary

Based on that commercial it looked like the whites in this series are racist as fuck wearing blackface and blacks come in and beat them up to "correct" them

>all races should live in harmony
>deliberately attempts to create conflict by creating stupid shit like this

Hohoholy shit

>Dear white people
>Fuck off, Dad!

It is plausible that Netflix is trying to prep a suppository for BLM faggots by promoting it as this white-hate series that actually turns into something slightly red-pilled.

But lets be honest, the chances are near 5%.

Fuck you, ShareBlue

mfw im actually going to cancell netflix because of this. i hope a lot of others do as well

yes, but niggers expand it to not GIVING at all, in any way. Next to jews, niggers are incredibly selfish animals

You're really excited about KOTOR becoming the newest vessel for anti-white propaganda, just like Star Wars

Just subscribed. Fuck drumpf and fuck whyte ppl

Kotor I and II are the Sacred Cow of the Star Wars Franchise. If they Fucked that Up then Star Wars Expanded Universe is Dead.

Netflix forgot that niggers don't pay for shit, and all their customers are white.

Maybe you should invest in a toilet before spending your rupees on tv shows, Pajeet

I bet you are a Harry Potter fan too

>falling for the stream jew

VPN + torrent.

i've never had netflix but have pretty much all series' in 1080p.

[spoiler]all of their original programming sucks, especially the overrated Nostalgic Things[/spoiler]

torrent Netflix originals. fuck em up.

thousands of shows

Netflix Movie and TV Series selection was shit anyways. Putlocker ftw.

reminder this is exactly what they want you to do:
>people publicly cancel netflix subscriptions
>netflix gets free publicity for both a controversial anti-white show and right wingers not liking it
>more netflix revenue in the end

it's very close to what trump did to win the election, he always said shit normies find "crazy" and thus he dominates the media coverage

not to mention you're all actually increasing the chances of a second season this way:
>people not interested in the programming cancel
>people interested after seeing the shitstorm subscribe
>ratio of people subscribed to netflix to those watching DWP grows

tl;dr you're all reactionary retards. the show's more severly retarded, but still y'all are still retarded.

Lmao white snowflakes need a safe space.

Kys nerds

>not keeping your netflix account
>giving it 1 star so no one even bothers watching it
>series not renewed

Emperor Burgs victims are attacking me!!