Spicer: Nordstrom Dropping Ivanka Trump's Line Is 'Direct Attack' On Prez

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ivanka-trump-nordstrom-line

Sup Forums, how do you excuse this behavior?

I mean, imagine if Obama's wife had a book series she was selling, and Obama publicly advertised for it. Imagine if some bookseller refused to sell her books, and the press secretary took the stand to accuse the bookseller for attacking the president.

Is this acceptable? Is this okay for the future of our government? Why does this shit not make you want to shrivel up and die?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trump_Organization#Other_ventures_and_investments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it pisses people off thrice as much as your hypothetical scenario ever would.

Nigga we just voted for Trump for the lols, currently eating tendies waiting for the world to burn later this year on sept 23rd

Both scenarios would piss me off, I find it appalling that the highest office of our country is being used for fucking ADVERTISING and to incite corporations to sell your products.

I'd like to say it's illegal but I don't think anybody could have foreseen this behavior enough to write into law its prohibition.

It's repulsive and bizarre.

Well he is right, it is an attack on the president

But it's not a direct attack, it's an indirect attack

Also, what kind of faggot journalist can't spell the word president?

>I don't give a fuck about the future of humanity

Why? Goddammit, I love humanity, I want to do what I can to preserve a future for our species.

>Sup Forums, how do you excuse this behavior?
Donald Trump and his children were chosen by God himself to lead the west into a new era fo prosperity.

An attack on any of his children, their businesses or ideal is an attack on all valuable human life.

We must defend them at all costs and by any means necesary

>But it's not a direct attack, it's an indirect attack
It shouldn't -be- an attack, he should be divested of any corporate assets that could constitute a conflict of interest.

He is expressing his interest being fucking conflicted by something that he promised he would sign away to his kids. Next to a table filled with huge fucking stacks of paper.

Why is this fucking okay? Is there theoretically anything that could make you angry with Trump?

I'll give you some of the things I couldn't stand about Obama:
-His Affordable Care Act was a huge handout to insurance companies, still better than the shit we had before but not nearly good enough.
-His maintaining and escalating conflicts in the middle east, with bombs being dropped at historically high rates.
-His expansion of domestic surveillance
-His pushing for TPP

There are probably others that I can't think of off the top of my head right now, but there's a few. Now you.

Oh no. How could they stop selling a brand that doesn't get sold. Must be a direct attack against the president. This election went better than expected.

You make good arguments OP, but this cesspool is not the place where you would make them. This is directly challenging the hivemind and disrupting the strain of shitposting and reddit memes that are constantly posted. Nu-Sup Forums is Sup Forums 3.0

Are you retarded? He cannot sign away his daughter's clothing line.

It shouldn't be like this, people shouldn't invest their beliefs and values into a person or party to the extent they represent it instead of the other way around.

Where every single fault is ignored in lieu of tribal politics. They've literally stopped thinking, they are no longer critical nor skeptical of the bill of shit they're being sold.

>Imagine Obama's wife being productive and doing something with her life other than be the wife of someone important
Sorry, you lost me there. You gotta start with believable scenarios.

Are you retarded? Her fashion line is an apparatus of Trump's corporation. He should sign away his corporation which might be adversely affected by his daughter's clothing line getting dumped by Nordstrom.

Not news, don't care.

Relax, it's just spicy bait. Behind these outrageous scenes is an administration surreptitiously working on its real agenda.

>Sorry, you lost me there. You gotta start with believable scenarios.

You're right, if only she could aspire to such lofty heights as Melania Trump, whose expertise includes- and might be limited to- providing Trump a hole to fuck. She doesn't even have a college degree, let alone several.

I honestly hope so, it gives me more faith in humanity to assume people would have to be paid to post this shit.

>Her fashion line is an apparatus of Trump's corporation
No it isn't, you lying faggot.

>I want to do what I can to preserve a future for our species.
It's too late. Humanity will die off within 100 years regardless of what we do.

Please return to leddit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trump_Organization#Other_ventures_and_investments

>The Trump Organization also houses ventures started by Donald Trump's daughter, Ivanka, which includes Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry (a jewelry line) and The Ivanka Trump Lifestyle Collection (a high end designer fashion and cosmetics line that includes fragrances, footwear, handbags, outerwear and eyewear collections).

Trump is starting to annoy me with those random tweets about shit nobody cares about. He should just keep on tweeting about America. Literally not a single person gives a fuck if some shitty company dropped his daughter. She'll get a hundred new contracts in a week.

I'm a big Trump guy and I can't wait for the next EO.

>Literally not a single person gives a fuck if some shitty company dropped his daughter.

That's why the President of the United States is pissed about it and he has his press secretary lambasting Nordstrom for "attacking the president".

Because no single, important, person gives a fuck.

>he should be divested of any corporate assets that could constitute a conflict of interest.
It's not an attack on his wallet. They dropped her shit to spite him because they are faggots of the cock-sucking variety.

he got you good fag. Consider your record corrected.

>They dropped her shit to spite him because they are faggots of the cock-sucking variety.

Or maybe they dropped her shit because it wasn't selling.

Take a look at the citation for that. A link to Trump.com that hasn't functioned for months. Trump's website advertising for his daughter doesn't mean the Trump Organization owns the clothing line. God damn you people are truly retarded.

I hate that he does this shit. It makes it so easy for people on the fence to say fuck him.

we are still gonna deport you, Pedro

wait why september 23? thats my birthday :(

This matter depends on Nordstrom's actual (truthful) reasoning as to why they dropped Ivankas line.

If it was because Ivankas line wasn't selling very well (which is what Nordstrom CLAIMS) then I think Trump speaking out against them is wrong as it would be strictly business between Nordstrom and Ivanka.

However if Nordstrom had political reasons for dropping her line, maybe because they thought that promoting a "Trump" brand was unfavorable for them, or because they were being pushed to do this as a form of political attack/protest against Trump, then that's wrong on their part and I think Trump has the right to say something.

Unfortunately no one can really know their true motives outside of what they decide to publically reveal and so I suppose we have to go with whatever narrative Nordstrom is pushing which is that Ivankas line was failing. Maybe Trump personally knows more? who knows.

I would feel that way if it were Obama yes.

Michele Obama did receive criticism, which was unjust in my opinion, that was most often from Republicans or Republican aligned institutions. The press secretary calling out someone who the President believes was making an attack on their image, then that is their job and is simply the will of the President. Is Trump right in doing this? Well I do not know much about this clothing line, but I would be under the impression that it was probably removed from Nordstroms not due to a political agenda but due to public pressure and potential safety hazards (libtards burning clothing in the store or getting hostile with staff due to it being Trump related.) So I can't nand won't say, but I will say that it is not a cause for concern.

Obama was a glorified salesman for his donor's ripoff solar companies, what are you talking about?

Jimmy Carter let his brother Billy sell beer

anyone who doesn't support trump and his family should be arrested. I'm sick of these libtards hiding behind "freedom of speech" to spread their fake news and messages of cuckoldry. This needs to be ended now.

>Why does this shit not make you want to shrivel up and die?

Wut?
Faggiest msm attack yet.

its fake news anyway.