Gorsuch calls Trump comments disheartening

Gorsuch calls Trump comments about judges 'disheartening and demoralizing'.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/08/gorsuch-calls-trump-comments-about-judges-disheartening-and-demoralizing.html

Anyone else think that Trump needs to drop this guy?

I'm sure he's a great guy, but Trump doesn't need someone who will question him at every step.

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/politics/dem-lied-vietnam-service-calls-extreme-vetting-gorsuch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's 24D chess.

No. Trump needs to not be retarded. That's on him.

That's the point of our government. Republicans and Democrats are supposed to question themselves, the opposing party, and the president, while remaining friendly and abiding by the lawn, not blindly lapping up orders.

What's retarded about dropping someone who is 'disheartened' by the POTUS?

It's deception, you mongs.

Democrats will gladly approve someone who is anti-Trump. Gorsuch was told to fake it for now.

Ok, ok. I hope that's what happening.

But if it's not, then Trump has to think about who should really be the nominee.

This will assuage the fears of Dems up for reelection in 2018 in red states. They can point to this as proof of Gorsuch not being a yes-man.

It won't help them. Trump is going to want them run out of office for more favorable (hopefully more Trumpian) Repubs and Dems are going to demand 100% purity in hatred of all things Trump.

Apparently this is Yemen and you don't have 1st ammendment rights to critize government employees that work in the judiciary branch of the government.

They need to say that stuff to get approved by the Senate. Just like Rex Tillerson had to talk shit about Russia to get approved.

so Gorsuch accurately states the obvious intention about Trump's tweets, and that's a bad thing?

Trump was trying to dishearten and demoralize these libtard judges. Although, it appears only Gorsuch is offended. The judges are partisan hacks out of san fran.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. Could you rephrase it?

Fucked up. Show strength, get rid of this cuckservative tomorrow

>demoralizing
I think their whole platform is a joke, fuck em.

Gorsuch needs to cuck it up a little because otherwise he won't get enough votes to prevent a filibuster.

Who cares? He should have blown them
the fuck out even worse than he did.

Judges and lawyers are all part of a secret
society knows as "The Law Society". They
scratch each other's backs and care only
for their own.

That nigger obama actually went to a
cops funeral and lectured them about
police brutality.

Trump should have called the judges "Dune-coon apologists"

Don't you know, this is just another game for 27D chess.

Sarcasm aside, this is a ploy. Trump has baited so many people and had them play into his hand every time. Now Gorsuch is playing his hand to complement Trumps.

Isn't politics all about disagreement and taking sides on arguments?

Who gives a fuck? Gorsuch (a white protestant male who will be on the job for at least quarter of a century) still got nominated instead of that liberal judge Obama tried to push through, and Trump is still President.

>Trump doesn't need someone who will question him at every step.
So Trump, and the next 2 or 3 presidents need a boot licking flunky that will toe the government line in regards to the (((impartial))) judiciary body with the final say on all matters of our individual civil rights?

I don't think you're a real person. We don't really link to fox news that much, or follow Trump's every moves like lemmings. Who are you shilling for?

If POTUS nominates you for a job and then say the people who do that job are walking piles of shit, I'm sure you'd like that cucking.

Liberals will love Gorsuch now!!!

Liberal minds are so fucking easy to control.

As much as I like Trump and the whole "God Emperor" meme or whatever, you guys shouldn't blindly want everything he says just carried out without any question. No matter what the political climate there needs to be checks and balances. Nothing wrong with Gorsuch making this comment if that's what he truly believes.

>needs to cuck it up a little
Something no one should ever say.
Trump should have the supreme court, congress, and the senate eradicated. I'm tired of these lukewarm cucks who have never done anything for this country.
>We dictatorship now senpai.

Nice bait. Fucking shill for activist judges

Alleged according to a democrat

Judges have no right to weigh in on national security, they should all be shot.

His spokesman confirmed it. This guy will turn out like Sandra Day O'Connor and Anthony Kennedy who were both appointed by Reagan.

I concur.

>criticize Trump statements
>wtf, libchoads love Gorsuch now
>Gorsuch gets confirmed Supreme Court justice
>Trump's EO goes to the Supreme Court
>EO found lawful and total within the power of Trump
>Trump then expands it for all shitskin countries
>Trump opens immigration for white Europeans, so they can escape the mudslime invasion.

You can't un-nominate. If the senate confirms, then he gets the job. Though this could be 4d chess to get that confirmation.

Well..yes, Leaf. yes.

Overall, I think Trump is best for the country, and our safety, security and our rights.

I don't have to like everything about him. But...I also voted HIM in to do HIS job. Our presidents' cabinet is SOLELY at the discretion of the cabinet and approval by Congress. Its Trump's choice, not mine and I don't care. I voted for him to do HIS job. And its HIS job to pick his cabinet.

We have three branches of government to provide our checks and balances and guess what....

Its not me in any of those other branches. Its not me who does the checks and balances. I do not fucking care. My voting is done, and I voted for him to do what he wants because I think he's best for us overall...and BAM...he's doing his job. If he screws it up someone else will be President in 2020. If he does a great job, he can get a 2nd term. If he gets a little out of line, THERE ARE PEOPLE FOR THAT. And if congress and the presidency are too buddy buddy, then there is SCOTUS to balance that. And if all three swing us too far right, then

THAT is WHAT the fucking -next- presidential election is for!!!!!!!!!! to be the final check with what the people want. VOTING is the way the people do checks and balances.

But he gets to do HIS job, his way right now. That's why we vote.

This guy has a pretty solid conservative record though desu. I guess it's possible he might be secretly pro choice or something, but who cares.

viva argentina, manga de sudacas :P

viva argentina manga de sudacas :P

Don't fall for shill bait

This is something shills been waiting for, look for someone who is a trump ally and was remotely critical of trump, then flood Sup Forums with a rhetoric that is negative of that ally. Divide and conquer.

What else is he supposed to say? Trump shouldn't talk shit on the judiciary. The judge that invalidated his EO was way out of line, but Trump needs to just let the process work. The appellate court will overturn it. Gorsuch is a good pick. I was rooting for Pryor, but I'll take Gorsuch.

>Trump shouldn't talk shit on the judiciary.
why

yes, since sidney blumenthal is the source and CNN carried it it must be true.....how does it even make sense?

This senator who is claiming these statements is a known liar, like Brian Williams level on steroids.

freebeacon.com/politics/dem-lied-vietnam-service-calls-extreme-vetting-gorsuch/

There is one thing wrong with it. He's a whiny babby.

FPBP

The justice system is the one branch of American government that is way more corrupt than generally perceived.

> but Trump doesn't need someone who will question him at every step.
>Doesnt agree with him on one thing
>question at every step
You people exist?

>Trump doesn't need someone who will question him at every step
YES HE DOES
WE ALL DO
THAT'S HOW YOU STAY HONEST, YOU PSYCHOPATH