What's new, Sup Forums?

What new things have you been finding out?
What's your most recent redpill been?

All women hurt you. even if they don't mean too.

minorities don't want equality they want supremacy

Dass a tiq taq niqqa

That's not always the case, but it seems to be more and more these days
Ain't the fuck'n truth. "muh speshul treatment"

I know, it's supposed to represent a red pill.
I thought it was funny. I could take a pic of me holding a phenylephrine tablent

White Nationalism is just Globalism on a smaller scale

thats a jellybean not a red pill. reddit newfag fuck off

Got attracted to a girl for first time. Can't talk to her.

Just discovered I have autism.

earths flat. there are 33 more continents.

and you are a kike I purge you from my country.

White nationalism only works here in USA. Ethnic nationalism is what you want in Europe. However we should have no more brother wars.

epic leddit thread one upboat for OP

you mean civic nationalism

A cinnamon tic-tac.

>white nationalism is just globalism on a smaller scale

You mean on a national scale? So rather than on a global scale, it's on a national scale? So instead of a global-ism, its a national-ism?

Kill yourself.

>le "let spaniards and frogs get in your country in mass cuz they are white" meme
sure worked for Rome with the Germans

I guess you could say white americans and black americans are their own ethnicities

no civic nationalism is just globalism

no instead of being "we're genetically close enough to be part of the same species so fuck borders n shit" it's "we're genetically close enough to be part of the same race so fuck borders with white countries n shit

I went to a UFO convention recently. It was almost 100% white. Hunting for extraterrestrials is the white man's hobby. No other race can comprehend what we do. They're too busy putting balls in hoops.

What on earth are you smoking? White nationalism has such a hard on for purity of race that the odds of two white countries considering eachother both the same "whiteness" is almost impossible. Perhaps with the Scandinavian countries but they hate eachother for different reasons.

You have not just misunderstood the argument, you speak like you've never read it at all.

aliens are fallen angels.

white people need to be Christians again.

where's the white identity? that just sounds like ethno-nationalism to me

If you think that Italians and Germans are the same "whiteness", you're not white.

If you think that Italians and Germans would both think they are the same "whiteness", you don't understand White Nationalism.

that Donald J. Trump is actually John Titor and has been timetravelling for 15+ years fixing the timeline so we get this exact point in time where everything is perfect

theres is no other way

GOOLGOL IT

I don't think you understand white nationalism.
White people are those descended from Europeans with white skin. It's a kind of pan-European ethnic nationalism. We have white skin.

You're talking about specific ethnic nationalism.

>Those descended from Europeans with white skin.
>except those who have been soiled by mixing with other races in their blood line
>except mediteraneans
>except dacians
>except spanish
>except most slavs
>except russians

No, its very clear YOU don't understand white nationalism and the longing for a 100% pure bavarian phenotype wife to bear 14 pure children and save the white race.

So bavarian nationalism?
Good luck with that dumbass.
I'll let you screech in the corner.

This guys really fun to watch on t w i t c h. You should join us wlsalah

no, if I thought Germans and Italians had the same skin tone I would be blind

now, if Americans managed to kick out all non pure european people out of the US, would mixing between different European subraces be allowed? if not, it's not white nationalism as there's no white identity, if yes, then you should be capable of understanding why it's just globalism on a different scale

Just because you don't understand actual white nationalism and think wikipedia understands it doesn't mean you have to be mad.

look dude, it doesn't matter how much you narrow down "white", it will still just be an identity based on how genetically close a certain group of people is, just like Globalism is completely based around how we're all humans

you could even believe in fucking Incestuous Nationalism for all I care, it would still just be Globalism on a really really reall small scale