HAPPENING: THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL IREAT NOT A FUCKING DRILL

WE HAVE FOUND THE CHILDREN!!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP ANONS! THIS IS FUCKInG URGENT. THEY WILL MOVE THEM SOON GET ON THIS.

mobile.twitter.com/blloydblloyd/status/828566333159780352

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1630434

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1630434
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1620625
youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo
thecitizensaudit.com/2017/02/02/is-david-brocks-super-pac-engaged-in-a-fraudulent-payroll-scheme/
thecitizensaudit.com/2017/02/07/report-david-brocks-foundation-falsifying-expenditures/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO BACK TO /R/EDDIT YOU FUCKING NIGGER.

MODS DELETE THIS THREAD

You have my BUMP

fake and gay, pizzagate is debunked

If this is true that is very scary and something needs to be done. We have to save our children from the demonic freaks ruining our country and world.

Your boss is going to hang.

And you're going in the oven.

send in the van

Nice try, Satan. Won't work.

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

>pizzagate is debunked
Sure thing, Satan.

When Jeff session get's them all arrested the moment I see Podesta dragged out of his house and news of Hillary fleeing the country? I will literally masturbate hard and nonstop!

>And I would have gotten away with it too! If it werent for you pesky shitposters and that dang frog!

Is this what happens under the pegasus museum too?
Have a bump in case this is true

>it's the same serbian proxy ctr user
prepare your asshole for prison rape fag

checked
Shadilay bro

BUMP WHAT THE FUCK

Bump diggity.

(((
)))

BUMPING

BUMP BUMP BUMMMP

tip the fbi but most likely larp

Counter shill bump

What the fuck crazy flag is that?

Pizza bump

HELP PLEASE GET IT TO THe REdDIT FAGS. I KnOW YOU GUYs HATE THeM BUT THEY CAN HELP

Justice bump. Hope this is real.

BUMP!!!!

BUMP

lol you're all schizos

Fake news. Reported.

BuMP

BURN THE PEDOS

We need to reach the highest amount of people we can.

Does voat know about this? They have a substantial pizza gate community there.

Oh god, he heard kids crying for help. Any WV fags out there?

research before falling for false flag bait

Bump

forward this to Trumps Twitter en masse?

If I lived in WV I'd go.

where is this museum?

>voat.co/v/pizzagate/1630434

>literally a voat link in the OP

FBI will be interested in this.

Can anyone verify this?

FYI, I just gave the park a call and let them know there were people on this racist board planning to break into and vandalize areas of the park. They thanked me and said they'd ask for increased patrols of the area.

I'm not going to stand by while you assholes try to deface a Civil War battlefield.

Bump for the Droop Mountain children

They Tried to post on voat three days ago but they didn't know about Sup Forums. Barely anyone took him seriously. Even at fucking voat.

Here's his post on voat
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1620625

It's too far for me to go to.

"Pizzagate" is human/child trafficking which is ongoing.

You're a fucking retard.
FBI will be showing up.

>trusting some "friend of a friend" shit on FB
I weep for this generation

bumping for justice

Timing seems convenient. Makes my neurons fire very rapidly.

reads like a creepypasta

Thanks for being a total faggot. Glad that the thought of kids being being tortured and trafficked don't bother your nonexistent soul.

I'm sure Virginia's quiet zone has been mentioned before regarding pizzagate

>000

You sully the good Serbian name with your shilling.

Fuck you pedo

Find babby tunnal in dropp mountain

Find a babby in a tunnel at yellowstone

Babs are everywhere you just have to look with ur pizzagate goggles. Toddlers are everywhere in the tunnels help a babby today

BUMP

best flag, burgerbro.
How can the fbi learn about this?
user tip?
also this tbqh

>Droop Mountain

Creepy, I've been there.

The voat post was only viewed 300 times and then it was deleted my mods. Get this shit out boiiiis. It had 100% voting rate and then was deleted. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!' #MAGAAAAAAA

The men in white coats have a nice straight jacket for you, leaf.

That and they are always here.

Holy fuck that writing is terrible.

Bumpung for interest...

sick shit, hope its not true

Did you stop by the babby tunnels are the big baby splash mountain loop de loop? It's podestas fave, and very hard on all the babbys

>hellp help help here we are hiding in basement PLEASE send a help or send fireman or send a cop help we are here under the sink pls pls we are here at droop mntn we are a big group of babby
-hundreds of babs seen and heard in this zone

Bump.

GET THIS TO GRAND INQUISITOR SESSIONS

Oh fuq bump.

LIVE
ACTION
ROLE
PLAYING

BABBYS ARE IN DANGER

no, I was there roughly 20 years ago as a kid just visiting random places with my parents. They were from the area and so we were visiting family and seeing sights.

There isn't much to the place, but it's got a nice view of the valley

Ginzburg?

Even if that story were true (it's not; don't be a retard), it suggests this happened and he was already worried about children before Pizzagate exploded. This would mean this all took place early October at the latest.

I wish I could see the life drain from your eyes when the law hangs you for crimes against humanity. Alas someone else will have the privilege

That's some really cool characterdesign!

> but it's got a nice view of the valley
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

big danger for babby in that zone, sir. Are you speaking in the hallowed pizza code??? No time for fun or games, it's zero hour in baby town

kid-fucker detected.

hover your mouse over it. do you collect Sup Forums flags?
*creates another 'rare!' monster*

op, if you assume it's real, and since people's lives are involved, forward to both the fbi & the pennsylvania state police.

lovin dat rollplay

youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo
notice that at 40 sec in the above video the man turns and looks back towards the screams coming from the restaurant.

Yeah, there hasn't been one pizza place in any of these threads for a couple of months now

It's long been theorized that the Radio Quiet Zone is where they move the kids around, which makes some sense for a lot of reasons.

Not sure I believe it, but I 100% think that report warrants investigation.

STOP THIS FROM SLIDING

Attempt to get you crazies to raid another establishment and get youzelves ressted.

Sage, inauthentic and homosexual.

Kek wills it! YOU WILL STAND!

Guys I wouldn't worry about this. That person was either hearing things and got kicked out because he was crazy or there were simply some kids playing nearby and he heard that.

Not really worth Sup Forums's to e chasing a dead end. Mods please delete.

I was last there 20 years ago mang.

I am not a kidnapped podesta pizza babby

there was nothing fishy going on when I was there.

I am just commenting on the coincidence that this place is related to all this and I have physically been there once.

So I guess the Koch brothers can sleep easy at night again?

This small cabin.

Reports of ghosts and voices from the Civil War period, having been seen and heard in the park, have circulated through the years since the battle. Reports from more recent years include the sound of galloping horses. A headless confederate specter has been reported to be seen on more than one occasion in addition to the figure of what appeared to be a sleeping confederate soldier lying against a tree.

Oh look yet another schizophrenic post about bullshit with not one shred of evidence to back it up.

You know, this is why the liberals ridicule you. You retards have no concept of theory of knowledge, no epistemology, nothing. You just fill in your cognitive blindspots with whatever psychotic bullshit suits your fancy.

Don't worry, you can still prove me wrong by stopping the worldwide pedophile ring that stores its kids in caves in WV!! Yup! Fucking kill yourselves, immediately, all of you.

Stop posting in this thread please. There is nothing at this park. I just checked.

You have been shitposting a lot today you filthy serb

Surrender and get a real fucking Job. Because soon CTR/CREW/Shareblue are being audited!

Fraudulent payroll: thecitizensaudit.com/2017/02/02/is-david-brocks-super-pac-engaged-in-a-fraudulent-payroll-scheme/
Falsifying expenditures: thecitizensaudit.com/2017/02/07/report-david-brocks-foundation-falsifying-expenditures/
Keep it up shill, just wait till you are in jail for conspiracy and mommy and daddy will not be able to pay you out of prison. Along with the welfare office. You are entitled and priviliged, also you are entitled to a big black cock in prison to help resize your holes. I heard big black dudes and other prisoners love people like you who help cover up pedophiles.

Fuck off pedo scum.

Why don't you comment on any other of the shit posts on this board.

Bye bye crew

Can confirm. My wife's son goes to that park quite often and he's never been abducted. Checkmate Sup Forums