GEORGE SOROS RECENTLY BOUGHT INTO NETFLIX

WHAT A COINCIDENCE

You can't make this shit up

marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972
i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America#Funding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org#Financial_contributors
redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-push-aggressive-us-action-on-global-warming/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9498
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/18/hacked-memo-george-soros-behind-obama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/leaked-board-documents-soros-organization-tried-to-buy-supreme-court-ruling-on-illegal-immigration/
twitter.com/HGKrell/status/765157058354225153
dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/leaked-soros-document-calls-for-regulating-internet-to-favor-open-society-supporters/
thomasdishaw.com/2016/07/blm-leader-deray-mckesson-lives-home-owned-soros-open-society-board-member/
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31851
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/soros-group-brags-accusing-european-police-discriminatory-policies/
archive.is/T9Nl1
soros.dcleaks.com/
twitter.com/JuddGoldstein/status/829450572604469248
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>George Soros (Hillary's primary financer) instructing Hillary on what policies to carry out as Secretary of State:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972

i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png

>Top contributors for Hillary Clinton page:

opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f

>Soros admits creating the European migrant crisis:

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

>Soros tells Europe to take in 'at least a MILLION' refugees every year:

express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe

>Soros finances 'Handbooks' to spur EU-bound immigration:

news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants

>Soros urges giving Ukraine $50 billion of aid to foil Russia:

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108

>Hacked emails expose George Soros as Ukraine puppet-master:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master

>George Soros funds Ferguson Black Lives Matter protests:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all

>Soros funds paid "protestors" to spur civil unrest:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/

>Soros funds MoveOn and Media Matters:

>Soros funds Black Lives Matter:

redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/

>Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 'partners' of the ‘Women's March on Washington’

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

>Globalists Unite: Hillary Clinton Running Mate Tim Kaine Dines with George Soros' Son as Donald Trump's Rise Terrifies World Elite:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/

>Soros Paid Al Gore MILLIONS To Push ‘Aggressive US Action’ On Global Warming

dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-push-aggressive-us-action-on-global-warming/

>WL 9498 Attached to this is a spreadsheet containing some donations from not only George Soros but also Andrea Colombal... Andrea Soros Colombal.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9498

Go to bed, Sup Forums

It's a school night

Never stop fighting, based user.

>Hacked Memo: George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/08/18/hacked-memo-george-soros-behind-obama-decision-accept-100000-refugees-per-year/

>Leaked Memo Reveals Soros Plan for Federally Controlled Police

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/30/leaked-soros-memo-federally-controlled-police/

>Leaked Board Documents: Soros Organization Tried To Influence Supreme Court Ruling On Illegal Immigration

dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/leaked-board-documents-soros-organization-tried-to-buy-supreme-court-ruling-on-illegal-immigration/

>George Soros funds CAP to shut down criticism of Islam & its growth in western countries.

twitter.com/HGKrell/status/765157058354225153

>Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor ‘Open Society’ Supporters

dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/leaked-soros-document-calls-for-regulating-internet-to-favor-open-society-supporters/

>BLM Leader DeRay Mckesson Lives In Home Owned By Soros Open Society Board Member

thomasdishaw.com/2016/07/blm-leader-deray-mckesson-lives-home-owned-soros-open-society-board-member/

>DAVID BROCK's Confidential Memo:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump/

>SHAREBLUE IS PAYING JOURNALISTS TO SMEAR TRUMP

>THROUGH THEIR AFFILIATE, "THE AMERICAN INDEPENDENT"

PG 39:

"In 2017, working with ShareBlue, The American Independent will award grants to top investigative journalists to cover, expose and damage the Trump administration and its allies"

>David Brock is a political operative who founded the liberal media watchdog group Media Matters. Guess who funds Media Matters?

Look him up, all the information about him is out in the open and well documented.

Then watch this shit and tell me he's not scary
youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY

Stop using lotr imagery for your Sup Forums cuckoldry

Also

>George Soros donated $5 million to Democrats to help bankroll the fight against voter I.D. laws in court;

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31851

>Soros Group Brags About Pushing Racist Police Agenda In Europe, Undermining Stop And Search. This follows revelations in the United States that Mr. Soros and his foundation have been actively funding groups who are aggressive toward police, accusing them of discriminatory behavior toward minorities.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/16/soros-group-brags-accusing-european-police-discriminatory-policies/

>Funded by Soros, democratic super-lawyer challenges voter ID laws

archive.is/T9Nl1

>Soros leaks

soros.dcleaks.com/

What's his endgame?

A literal real life final boss

>responding to jew shills

Sup Forums is always right

Profiting from chaos

reminder to unsubscribe

>final boss
Always inferior to the (((secret boss)))

ITT

When mods do their job and take down Youtube threads, perhaps I'll stop endorsing legends such as OP. Until then, I'll sit right here and bump.

How do you even beat them?

not an argument

via he and other elites ruling over a dumbed down borderless mixed race prison planet with no sense of heritage/nationalism/religion etc. etc.as to be the most malleable sheep possible

>im sick of seeing shit
>I'll post more shit

Nice logic /polcuck/

That "logic" might apply if what OP was posting wasn't meticulously-researched and extremely-important news about who controls you, my friend.

>dumps-disney

marvel wins again

>How do you even beat them?
Awaken yourself and awake as many other people as you can.

Once one sees the truth, they can't unsee it.

We ARE turning the tide, BREXIT and Trump were gigantic victories. France is next.

Why don't you apply some common sense to that logic and post it on a relevant board

to reduce humans to dull animals that will take any cheating or abuse

>france is next
>implying the pen has a snowballs chance in hell

You're fooling no one satan (father of lies)

>trump is a victory

A man who literally wakes up at 4am to call ALL criticism "fake news".

Interesting as to what your priorities are.

This is literally a fucking Sup Forums thread fuck off losers.

*insert "right-wingers are the establishment now" copypasta here*

Crashing this world

But I haven't posted anything except my support for OP, fellow poster!

>David Brock is the guy behind Media Matters with Soros funding
>Hes also in a gay relationship with James Alefantis

wow fuck this disgusting planet

Dividing them and uniting us.

>implying it isn't

PRAISE KEK

>relevant board
>soros bought netflix
>hollywood is clearly becoming nothing but a propaganda tool and it's worthy of most serious discussion
>she's mad this is discussed on the tv and film board
REEEEEEEEEEE NO ONE TALK ABOUT WHAT I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT

holy shit Sup Forumsacks were right

And hes absolutely right.

>criticism
yeah, i have no idea what his problem is with the msm

What's an alternative to Netshit?

Primeshit

Simple question, why don't you simply go post in one of the other 100 threads instead of the one you hate so much?

Life.

Jeff Bezos is like Soros Jr.

e.g. Amazon is one of the companies suing Trump for the immigration freeze.

Cut it all and pirate everything you need.

>buys netflix
>lets talk about how sauros is destabilising europe and instigating white genocide by cultural and societal marxism

Just go

wtf is that gif

reeeeee

what does this mean. is he cgi? hes dead?

Clearly you never visit

twitter.com/JuddGoldstein/status/829450572604469248

netflix took down the original video then re-uploaded it to clear the down votes

Julian Assange is dead. There's been no proof of life, since October 15, 2016.

His name is Robert Paulson.

You dont want to go down the rabbit hole that deep.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Nice quads

>Just go
>continues to post in thread she bitches about
hmm, it's almost like you're trying to correct the record

>gets BTFO
>s-stop triggering me

your like a itty bitty baby.....

i listened to a live broadcast with him the other week tho

watcha doing, polbi?

>doesnt know how to properly use common 4chin catchphrases

sup CTR.

>TFW after 3 years of having your own terminology turned into a laughingstock against you, you try join in

presidency
senate
congress
supreme court

all gone
:)

Stop being presumptuous; tomorrow is literally snow day for me.

didn't he do an AMA on reddit/twitch last month?

read his books

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>everyone talking about the "le fuck whitey" show
>Sup Forums isn't shitting on the new Bill Nye programme which lefty/pol/ can't troll

Sad!

Jews?! In the entertainment industry? Who could have seen this coming?
Seriously though, who gives a shit
Sage

>breitbart
>zerohedge
meme sources

thanks op now i have an objective reason to cancel this shit

Hi bot

Soros is a great guy

hi goy.

it's fucking crazy this kike even finances radical leftists in my 3rd world country and when i mentioned that on facekike i got my account banned from that page

>blah blah blah blah
>i don't care though
>sage (internally screeches)

watcha doin?

>he's a 3rd worlder alt-right who spams far-right image macros crap on facebook

just end your life, buddy

Hi

I can't help but feel that even if this guy was publicly executed tomorrow, nothing would change. Someone else we don't know of would continue doing the same thing.

If people weren't so easily bribed, this guy would be powerless.

>projecting this hard
i triggered another libcuck

>this kike even finances radical leftists in my 3rd world country
he did the same in my 3rd world country. he coopts "fresh and revolutionary" movements with new faces just entering politics, did he do the same there?

they are too deeply ingrained in the upper echelons of society, they have been doing it for more than a century. killing 1 publicly known jew will make 0 difference

>If people weren't so easily bribed, this guy would be powerless.
>just bee urself, user, trillionaires are nothing and have no means to extort your will!
LOL

are you on drugs, user?

soros is like sauron, he's evil but there'll always be the gigantic kike that nobody knows behind him orchestrating shit

Thats why its not about killing individuals, but legally removing the slot they occupy within the machine.

If Soros got blasted tomorrow another would take his place. So that 'place' must be dismantled so that vacuum of power is not there to be filled period.

like i'd give away the secret

Have you ever considered that destabilization brought from brexit/trump could just be tools for market manipulation that someone stands to profit off?

yes
most of these cunts will be leaders of leftists in 15~20 years
it's really depressing because kikebook is designed exactly to help these people

does this mean Disney has a chance of being good again?

>someone stands to profit off?
Yeah, the people.

as long {{{{{they}}}}}} live it'll always be like that
>tfw these posts are placing me higher up in the juden watch list

Not unless it goes back to 2D animation

>Yeah, the people.
this guy gets it

i salute you

nm user, writing a paper. was kinda hoping to talk about films but these dumb posts get in the way.
you?

how do we save the human race?

see

>GEORGE SOROS RECENTLY BOUGHT INTO NETFLIX

that explains the race baiting bullshit they just put out

Wake people up out of their trances

kill the jews

Who's orchestrating sauron? I think you mean saruman or witchking