twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Proof?

>citation needed

>muh hedonism
>muh relativist morals
>muh nihilism

shit thread but sauce on gif?

Looks like a typical Finngolian to me

It's Tina Hot but not sure what video it's from.

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
>According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (423 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]
>The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.8% have identified Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Christians make up over 33.2% of the worlds population.[8][9][10][11]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
>Our Lady of Zeitoun, also known simply as El-Zeitoun, Zeitun or rarely Our Lady of Light, was a mass Marian apparition that occurred in the Zeitoun district of Cairo, Egypt, over a period of 2–3 years beginning on April 2, 1968.
>The apparitions were also witnessed by President Gamal Abdel Nasser,[5] and captured by newspaper photographers and Egyptian television. Investigations performed by the police could find no explanation for the phenomenon. No device was found within a radius of fifteen miles capable of projecting the image, while the sheer number of photographs from independent sources suggests that no photographic manipulation was involved. Having been unable to produce an alternative explanation for the luminous sightings, the Egyptian government accepted the apparitions as true.[6]

proof you say

There is a god and his name is kek!

You're a disappointment Poland, you christcuck.

>there is no god
Proving the non-existence of something is actually harder than proving existence. I look forward to your well laid out, logical proof that disproves the claim that there is a god.

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o

Other videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4
youtube.com/watch?v=WYEzxD2kcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp-ayAp7fE
youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw

youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk

youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM

Yes there is
There is no ''big bang'' or ''world started from nothing'' you Fingoloid.

dere is nö dog :DD:D:D:D:DDDD

How does one return to god after atheism?

The universe is a simulation, this is proven, God exists but it's like nothing we could ever hope to completely understand.

proofs where

What do you think the big bang is?

stay blue pol sad

>The universe is a simulation, this is proven

KEK

that booty will serve as my deity

If there's no God, who made that fat ass?

Is proof of holocaust :DDD

Watch the videos/articles I posted:

If OP was smarter he would realize that proving the non-existence of an incorpeal being is impossible.

>that ass exists
>he says there is no god

remember da six billion goy

strawpoll.me/12290330

How can you look at that bum and not believe in God? Sad!

>T-t-t-t-t-there is n-n-no g-g-g-g-god fellows
>BELIEVE ME! BELIEVE ME!
Okay, no.

all cancer

Nice gif but your post is is Islamaphobic and racist fampai.

Suomi perkele S M H

If it was a typical Finn there would be yellow skin and slanted eyes.

Even scientists agree there is a grand creator. They acknowledge "the big bang" and the moment time began.

0 + 0 = 1? I think not OP

>t. Faggot

Tybg

t. Tyrone

bwahahaha

God exists.

>there is no god deal with it faggot

Your own image proves you wrong faggot.

autism more like -1+1=0 (theory)

There is no God but KEK. Deal with is faggot.
>fixed

KEK WILLS IT

I literally thought she was one of those fucking superrealistic sex dolls before she moved.

Blessing on you, true believer. May your life be ever chaotic. In the name of Kek.

there is a God deal with it faggot.

Hmm, I like this style of arguing. It's so much easier than using logic. Can I still be right, though, if I don't attach a booty-slapping gif?

she developed nicely. too bad she has the personality of an eggplant.

Do you think the human mind - with its seemingly infinite intellectual capabilities as well as the complex strata of human emotion - really organically evolved from dust?

I'm not baiting or being a Christcuck - I'm being sincere. I'm agnostic. Sometimes I fear that God doesn't exist. But other times I'm sure it is impossible for him not to exist.

well there is more evidence kek exits than arabic god i give u that

checked.

May KEK be with us throughout all ages

Heil Trump there is!

>t. Ching Ling Ching Chong

weird how no serious explanations on this imsge

Ehhh

amen

Anybody wants a tarot read?

Legit here.

just because you don't like the truth it doesn't mean that it's not serious