DONALD TRUMP TO BE IMPEACHED BEFORE END OF THE YEAR SAYS INSIDER

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!

RACIST CIS WHITE MALES BTFO!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337923171/Congressional-Research-Service-Executive-Authority-to-Exclude-Aliens-In-Brief
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Muslim banned overturned
>Trump enforces it anyways
>Gets impeached

Could this happen?

For this to happen he has do something so unpopular not even the GOP will defend him anymore. So he's never getting impeached.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED !!

Not legally no, Trump is within his authority

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Keep dreaming, CTR

>trump impeached
>mike "Kentucky fried faggots" pence takes over
>liberals meet the true meaning of right wing terror
>he gets reelected
Oh golly gee what can go wrong

Not gonna
lie former
Trump voter here.
This is fucking
hilarious watching
Trump crash
and burn.
But in all seriousness
we can't let this
guy get
the nuclear codes.

>no source

sage

>sources say
bjorn pls go

I want to see Trump get a bullet in the grey matter... so that we can desecrate his corpse.

Not just unpopular, it has to be illegal. Even Pelosi said just this week that he hasn't done anything he could be impeached for.

Reported.

>Trump impeached
>Pence replaces him

As they say, out of the frypan and into the electrical fire.

Yeah, CIS whites sure will be crying when Trump gets impeached and "Electric Fence" Pence steps up to the Presidency.

>Says insider
>Say experts
>Say lead psychologists
>Say intelligence sources
>Say extremely credible sources
>Say researches
>Say reliable sources

Every time.

he's not getting impeached you fucking moron.

They're about as accurate as the Mexican intellectuals.

>INSIDER

>implying that matters
A red congress will never take down one of their own.

You wish.

>Nov 7, 2016
Hillary will win, we are 98% certain of that.

(((Insider)))

>1.6%

How will he ever stand a chance?

Do i care? No I do not. I never said i would do it... just that I want someone to JFK him before he drags us into a dead world or a World War. What people do after his death to him is their choice and business, but trust me pissing on his grave is low tier to what some would want to do. He is so full of shit I'm stunned he hasn't gone septic. He is a horrible ignorant man who wants the world to fit his view of it and to force everyone to say they like him because his daddy didn't love him or some shit. But nobody can love a cheeto dusted fat fuck like him...

>kentucky fried faggots

Also not against the rules from what I read, though it is an uncivilized act I am not partaking in it as of yet just saying I want to..

There are amendments in our constitution that would destroy the fuck out of Pence, Trumps blatant ignorance of reality is how he gets away with his bullshit, Pence uses the Constitution as a backup reference...he doesn't get the "Retard Card" get out of jail free.

You're just jelly that we have a president and you have this fag.

Yeah, we've heard that shit before.
Have a (You), and fuck off.

This pretty much. Nixon was about to be impeached and thrown out because he spied on the opposition which opened up all his crazy shit to the public. Bill lied under oath but was not thrown out. You have to do something Kent or Nixon levels of bad, get caught, and everything shown to the public to get impeached.

Thats about the point "Right to bear arms" comes and violently fucks Pence and the rebublicans in the ass... Ironic isn't it?

Enjoy federal prison

>1 post by this ID
>no source
>a fucking leaf

You forgot >mexican intellectuals

>
Holy shit someone beat me to it.

an "insider", well shit guy. I guess it's a fact.

>I don't know what an impeachment is, says random butthurt leftist cuck on Sup Forums

they got to catch my white ass first... and trust me once I hit that tree line they ain't gonna get me I'M A GODDAMN GINGERBREAD MAN! Also he would be on his family plot, no security since his wife will use whats left of his cash to peddle her shit to... some unheard of clothing line I guess, like in China.

WANDERING FOLK HERO

>Liberals
>Owning guns
Pick one.
Also, Please. Please please please start it. Please give me the excuse to murder you progressivist sons of bitches by the boatload.

Also grave desecration of politicians as long as it doesn't cause actual damage is allowed in the free speech thing... But arresting due to it is by witness choice (i.e If a cop or security unit sees you do it, or by a citizens arrest). Its under freedom of expression. Our laws are weird as shit in some ways... like there is a law in I think Virginia that you can't have icecream in your pocket on a day of prayer, and that brings up a few questions...

I don't "own" a gun...I have a flamethrower because those are legal due to not being specified in the law books as a heavy weapon or ballistic weapon. Also that would be a civil war and the Police or National Guard would murder your ass in defense of people and nation... So you are apparently as dumb as most Trump lovers. IQ of about 11 I'd say.

scribd.com/document/337923171/Congressional-Research-Service-Executive-Authority-to-Exclude-Aliens-In-Brief
#asshat

Impeachment just means that criminal charges are being brought up against a president. Doesn't fucking mean removed from office, you fucking plebs. Who gives a shit. Bill Clinton was impeached for LYING TO A FUCKING FEDERAL GRAND JURY and wasn't removed from office. Saged. No source. And everyone in this thread is a fucking maroon.

INSIDERS FIGHTING FOR INSIDERS

Then we'll have the more right wing MIKE BUILD A FENCE PENCE