A board like Sup Forums without fucking white nationalist ?

I have the genious idea to create a Sup Forums Sup Forums but specialy for not white : arabs, maures masterace descend of pharaon (me), and asian and even aborigene if they want.

You white nationalist are fucking boring and annoying cringe dictator of Unique thought like Stalin You do not let expressing the minorities I am for the freedom of expression and racist humor that's why I come here to relieve my hatred of humanity and especially of human stupidity but I'm sick of it You monopolize the subject with your boring white nationalist delusions. I am not white and I am proud of my origins and you tired me it is time for us minority to found our own board politically incorect with our ideas!

I'm big politicaly incorrect guy but i'm tired of white nationalism i think it's boring as fuck and i want see here more interesting subjet like feminism bashing or women bashing because i hate them so much.

Why all people who are politcaly incorrect in West are 99% white nationalist i want see brown people or yellow but not nationalist please !!!!!!

Ok cool. Bye nigger.

White wo support minority and not nationalist Would be supported i love white people but i hate fucking white nationalist retard

Better learn fucking English.

Go back to Africa

Just go to hate chan's /leftypol/. That's for niggers.

take a hike, kike.

consider reddit, kike

WE WUZ

I'm french rusky and we are dick in english

Learn english first.

That's not an excuse.

Did you just assume i'm white? wew racist and sexist much?

French kike looks like that arab I met more french arabs looking than portuguese ones.

wat

Yeah i like reddit but not enough subversivelike her

>t. Ahmed

>posted from france
lol

>niggers segregate themselves
nice.

feminism bashing is boring
sure

nice bait

fucking leaf you are so annoying women are our main menace they responsable of all problem in world and racism you know that

dude, the internet is free, go make muslimpol.fr and fill it with your moonrunes

I'm MGTOW so i know i should agree but that's false. The source of the worlds problem is external debt.

There already is a place for you degenerate scum bags; reddit.

>muslimpol
I'm not muslim i hate a lot of thing in this universe but i know i love Nice people who respect my racist idea i'm not a bait i'm like you a victim of humans cruelty and i hate pet to i prefer to see them in wild !

I'm just a very intelligent dude who can't find love and Refugee in this board to forget my sadness and loneliness

I'm bipolar borderline user and i like all of you

muslim pol would be funny as fuck.
I can see it being like those edited pictures from that saudi tv show.

user, make a muslim pol and advertise it here when you do I need to laugh please.

fair enough, but the point still stands, this Sup Forums tends to be for nationalists. Though desu, it's more for shills and the 3-letter agencies on this place.

If you want to discuss pharaoh-nationalism start by making threads for it. gather enough mass and then create your own site.

memri.tv threads all day

The pregnant white woman kind of turns me on desu

>I can see it being like those edited pictures from that saudi tv show.

Excellent idea bros but with my arab name i don't want to have problem with french police and i'm not muslim i'm 100% atheist and study science

Maure and arab are different even if they look alike

Why are you still here you shitcolored wildbeast

So you want a safe space and you worry about identity politics? I think there's a board for you on 4+4 chan. Otherwise just go to Sup Forums.

I'm not pharaoh nationalist bro it was just for trolling you but i like maure culture and i'm very critic with modern cuck culture you know ?

> white nationalist

Is there anyone on this board left that is even a white nationalist anymore? I often feel like I'm the only one left.

Pretty sure your using a picture of a Moor (African muslim) to describe your idea of pol. You must be retarded.

There's still quite a few.

sage and reported for not pol related

kill your sister you nigger

Yes i will try it thanks user

Pol is the last place on earth where it is acceptable not to be ashamed for being white in fact it's encouraged that you be proud no matter what color you are as long as you do good things.

Why would you only hate the whites? Just hate everyone who is not like you, simpler and solves the problem of race. Anyway you trash subhuman should just die, sandnigger.

>Just hate everyone who is not like you, si
I like white but i know them and know the danger they represent for all nation of the world in fact white are the most racist people who genocide the most of form of life and i can say that i am half white

You need jewish elite for keep your evilness root in chain because it's in you DNA you DNA is degenerate because your primitive ancestor hace more genes of Neandertal than Homo Sapiens it's a scientific proof my father (who is 100 maure) see that on TV documentary but i need more sources.

Neandertal are very violent monkeys more than Homo Sapiens

go to fucking reddit
find a tight asshole with rabid mods and strict rules that suits your dick well

fuck each others asses in a standing circle

this is a fucking anonymous imageboard
you can participate in feminism-bashing and women-bashing threads without having to reveal that you're a muzzie, nigger, chink, kike, spic, etc...
and get a fucking proxy if you're that insecure about anyone questioning your flag

Sure, blame the problems on the 'white man'.
You're clearly a jew shill. We may be against the other races but so are they. Plus with all the degeneracy existing in these subhuman races, why would we not hate them.

Our problem is the jews that made degeneracy rampant in our society. And while I agree that colonialism has done bad stuff to the original inhabitants, it's not like it's still happening to this day. We learned our lesson and stopped trashing everyone for no good reason. The muslims are still doing that.

I'd talk to a muslim once they reform their religion -and culture- once or twice like we did.

Why don't you blow yourself up? It is the perfect time, Paris is rioting.

fuck off jamal