There will be no conflict of interests for Drumpf when he's president!

>there will be no conflict of interests for Drumpf when he's president!
>he won't shill his and his families businesses when he's president!
>drumpf isn't doing all this for the money and power, he actually cares about the struggling american!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpOZVN4_Ihc&ab_channel=EvilLiberalAgenda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish i never voted for him.

Oh dear, what have we done?

Quite possibly the shadiest and most corrupt dude to ever step foot in the white house.

Best part is his supporters don't care even give a shit
>killed americans in a failed raid attempt in Yemen
>uses private email server
>refuses to release his tax returns
>lied about having no relations with Saudia
>his immigration plan was compromised because of his business interests in some of the Muslim countries
>has publicly said he's paid politicians to do his bidding in the past
>calls any negative press about him fake news
>stacked his cabinet will wall street/goldman sachs billionaire jews and corporatists

Relations with Putin***

I'm a trump supporeter but I love watching him crash and burn. Trump is finished.

that's a freudian slip if i've ever seen one
what's on your mind, mccain?

fuck off proxy fag. I'm sick of you niggers constantly evading bans to shitpost

10 Feet higher

Also
>shamelessly shills for his families businesses like in OP
>has ties to Jeffrey Epstein and his significant other, quite possibly has flown on the lolita express
>record of ripping people off through his scam businesses
And many fucking more

>Dont forget to type SAGE in the Options when posting shill threads

lol even a huehue sees your stupid shit through

Kek

I still like Trump but he REALLY needs to tone down his twitter whining. This was his worst tweet so far.

Nordstrom stock went up 4% today.

Why do drumpfkins give him a free pass for this kind of shit? it was a horribly executed and planned raid, had Obama been the culprit you guys would rip him apart

>it's okay when we get americans killed, just please dont stop posting the funny frog to btfo leftists XD

He was fine posting in on his personal twitter. Retweeting it with the official presidential account was retarded.

How do I undo my vote for Drumpf? I was tricked by this board into thinking he would be a good president. I want to give my vote to Hillary now. We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>he doesn't know that posting an image negates the sage
nu/pol/ the_donald migrants out

had obongo been the culprit, we wouldn't even know it happened

I actually don't blame the left for making of this(esp the gays), but I'd personally be tougher.

>never understanding what it is to be responsible for protecting one's own biological children

yeah he definitely has a special relationship with his daughter
youtube.com/watch?v=DpOZVN4_Ihc&ab_channel=EvilLiberalAgenda

Because the military generals came up with the plan based on Intel during the Obama administration and Trump simply trusted the the generals.

If this happened during Obama's reign we'd blame him because he'd be on tv announcing it happen the moment boots hit the ground and then blame everyone else afterwards as being incompetent or lazy planning to embarrass him, just exactly like the last few times.

bump

>be-because Obama

Is all you will hear