Is this what you wanted? Are you fucking happy with yourselves??????

Is this what you wanted? Are you fucking happy with yourselves??????

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/318515-sanders-dems-read-coretta-scott-kings-letter-after-warren-silenced
truepundit.com/shattered-video-of-coretta-scott-king-thanking-jeff-sessions-for-rosa-parks-library-crushes-elizabeth-warren-racial-stunt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh noes

Yes.

Thank God for Trump and Sessions!

Yes and yes

I find the B in LGBTQ to be offensive, it implies there are only two genders

That's great to hear. Fucking degenerates.

I am not happy with Jeff Session's confirmation. I am deliriously happy with it.

UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAH

AHEM "Attorney General Jeff Sessions" LGBTEXWVUZ BTFO

CLASS IS IN SESSION

the female nagging has begun

because the shitlib account says "FACT" that makes it "Fact"??

I unironically love my country.

Great Job!

>lifetime in public service

fuck no, if I wanted someone like that I would have supported Bernie Sanders.

Shockingly no source to their faggotry.

In reality Sessions has been a champion of civil rights for everyone, not just niggers and other sjw crud and that's why liberals hate him.

this, they are actually just possessed by a spirit of evil, and they need the electrocution to save them.

Yes. FACT!

How can i request political asylum in Canada?

Mike Pence Seal of Approval

FACT: I saged and reported this post

Aren't LG and Q all the same thing?

FACT: if you kept your bedroom actions a secret people couldn't use them against you

1) Yes
2) Yes

It's about damn time.

Post proofs.

>Are you happy with yourselves?

Lulz, oh yes. Oh yes indeed,

Remember when Sessions worked his ass off to get a KKK member the maximum possible sentence? Boy, would it be awkward if the left was forced to admit that.

Because then, they'd have to face the reality that we (blacks and latinos) care about gays even less than whites. Then they lose us, their docile brown pets. Then they're truly fucked.

I don't give a fuck about those """people,""" I just want them out of the fucking media spotlight already. If this gets them to shut up then I'll take it. We have more important shit to discuss.

I seriously hope that tweet is right.

The Q is for questioning

Gay marriage should have never been ruled by the SC, it's a states right issue.

NOT A FACT.

Also Sessions is amazing. Praise kek!

Literally not a racist, bigot or sexists.

Most allegations against him are criminal niggers.

The L and G too since it means there are only men and Women!

QTIAPWTF

No it can't be

It'll be nice if this ends a bunch of the incessant LGBTQRAP shoved down our throats.

>LGBTQ

>People

Pick one.

Wait what can I get a source on first part

>human rights groups are too busy advocating for sexual degenerates to oppose legitimate concerns from the incoming Muslim hordes

*shhhh* it'll be over soon.

Not being able to sue christians that don't want to bake a gay weeding cake isn't a human right

Yes, now where the fuck is my medal

By their standards, Hillary Clinton should have been beaten with the same stick. Fuck them.

yes

>heres a fact
>''proudly denying equality and justice''

god i hate this

Fact: this statement is false.

A thousand times yes.

My slutty feminist ex gf told me it's wrong to judge people for their past.

Fact: none of the the LGBTQ are human. They should not have rights.

>HRC
>Hillary Rodham Clinton
Go away

Yawn.

thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/318515-sanders-dems-read-coretta-scott-kings-letter-after-warren-silenced

Someone give me a quick rundown on Sessions.

Most likely she said that because she is a slut

>Is this what you wanted?
Yes.

GB implies there are only girls and boys, that's KINDA transphobic don't you think?

So what you gonna do about that, huh, you can't do shit!

Why do they even write shit like this. Obviously that isn't true. They can't seriously think people really believe he's spent his whole fucking career just going around deliberately shitting on LGTJBSJTB degenerates, right?

Fuck these people. The civil war cannot come soon enough.

no. lesbians would never get lumped in with gay guys. never. omg

truepundit.com/shattered-video-of-coretta-scott-king-thanking-jeff-sessions-for-rosa-parks-library-crushes-elizabeth-warren-racial-stunt/

sadly not the first post

Define: "denying equality & justice for #LGBTQ people"

Not gonna lie, former self hating cock smoker here. Once I realized how degenerate and debase it was to be a peter puffer, I changed teams and am now a happy heterosexual.
Go Trump!

Reeducation time. Choo choo you motherfuckers.

If they keep bringing this up, I'm going to go to a gay bakery and make them bake me a cake that says "FAGGOTS MUST DIE" and when they refuse I'm going to cite religious persecution because I'm a muslim and that's what I believe.

I'm not happy. I wish those accusations were true.

>They can't seriously think people really believe he's spent his whole fucking career just going around deliberately shitting on LGTJBSJTB degenerates, right?

user, these people are addicted to their outrage. They NEED to believe this shit.

yup

Damn right that's what I wanted.

>proudly denying acceptance of mental ills
Getting better and better.

>Is this what you wanted?
Yes.

DRAIN THE SWAMP
INVESTIGATE PIZZAGATE

Hardest YLYL of all because I don't want my lost sides to alert family members lest have a political conversation about gay people.

source

equality =/= "equality"

Oh hey the Q is back.

It also implies there are men who have sex with men who could also have sex with just women if they had to.

Didn't you get the memo? Only yankie (((natives))) have any authority when it comes to telling the actions and culture of southern states! Do you even care about Martin Luther King's wife?!

fuck. yes.

>sessions wasn't just throwing some white trash klansman under the bus so he could have plausible deniability
He still knows white is right

Should be LGB and everything else goes into a gas chamber

Nigger, some rights were meant to be denied.

Way too expensive. Just shoot them.

Didn't Sessions get awards from the NAACP for fighting racism?

It should just be LG but maybe the electronics company would have an issue.

Oh.
That's horrible.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

yes

Jeff "No Justice Here for the Degenerate Queer" Sessions
Jeff "For Fag Repentance, I Choose Maximum Sentence" Sessions
Jeff "You Cannot Marry Another Fairy" Sessions

Not gonna lie, Trump here. This is fucking hilarious watching me crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let me get the nuclear codes.

Exactly

This- all day. I am a lamp

I like it how lgbtq gets and loses letters all the time. Last time I saw it, it had an 'a' in the end. We should call these shitlords out!

very, this is a good thing, queers should be jailed

FACT: you're getting ban for breaking the rules. KEK

Reported for reporting a report.