russia is america's greatest enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JA-okJmri2o
youtube.com/watch?v=22KIQ1QNnhE
interpretermag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/The_Menace_of_Unreality_Final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?

Oy vey!

remember that time russians flew planes into the WTC? this is why we cannot let drumpf get the nucular codes

>have no idea who is actually causing the immigration
>basically a fucking dictator
>bullies smaller countries and sends his oligarchs to politically dominate those countries
>is looking to recreate an euroasian union and receive sponsorship from china

fuck off

you misspelled jews and humanity

do you guys not realize that there are russian shills on this website?

do you guys have any clue about the kgb (fsb now) and how effective they are at propaganda?
what if you are the ones being tricked?

fuck off kike, we dont need a nose as big as yours to know you are a fucking jew

keep blaming the jooooooooooooooos. the elitist scum you are thinking of dont follow any specific religion.

>russia is america's greatest friend/
>russia is america's only friend.

Correct comrade.

of course i am a jew.
all this racial/religious divide is just a coincidence.
they are not leading you on in hope of you rising up in 8 years when america elects a liberal president.
this is not a timebomb.
you are not being slowly lead into extremist values which can be very dangerous.

Trump is bringing together a coalition of Russia, Japan, and India. Guess why.

>have no idea who is actually causing the immigration
>basically a fucking dictator
>bullies smaller countries and sends his oligarchs to politically dominate those countries

Sound a lot like your typical US president.

funny they all turn out to he kikes. ooo they are ethnic non practicing jews... totes different...

fuck off to the pyre

PURE COINCIDENCE

LEAVE, LEAVE NOW BEFORE I KNOCK YOU OUT!!!!!!!!

of course he is. keep memeing. oh yes.

your point? its empire vs empire. i agree.

no argument.

So when should I join boot camp?
Soon, or a few years from now?

no argument. bonus points for being a leaf.

>yfw

you should join a boot camp and await our proxy war with iran and yemen.

>religion

still no argument.

no. Zionist jews are the WORLDS greatest enemy. and jews hate russia because they have little influence of them.

the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Nah. Look in the middle of Russia, Japan, and India.

of course. those elitist jews and the ones russia hates. yes putin hates wealthy jews so much.
he is basically slaughtering them.

wew lad.

still a self admitted jew. quick i found a quarter in the oven, hop to it

We don't need an argument, we already kicked your jew ass. Putin's best friend Trump is running the country.

Surely the white christians are our greatest enemies.

HEY OP//////

how about you look at the middle east and realzie that if trump builds safe zones and an oil line in saudi arabia putin loses all power.

putin does not like losing power.

Your right and they know not to fuck with us which makes the matter moot. The sand niggers on the other hand need a good healthy genocide.

nice

nice

nice

wow you kids really have nothing to say. just mislead faggots who have memorized catchphrases in their head.
color me shocked.

fuck proxy coclhole. We are best buds now.

Maybe Putin will get part of China.

>russia is responsible for immigration
>russia working with china

what drugs are you on you fucking dumbass

putin is sponsoring some of those sand niggers. aks and missiles to fire at saudi arabia (there was a bombing recently that went unreported) need money. putin made a lot off of oil.
and he is not using it to help his people.
oh no.
he s weakening europe and making them dead weight for us.
hence the 'abandon nato" rhetoric.

There's a warm oven for you Mordechai......

>Master hacker's face when OP BTFO

sure we are

how about the other way around. china needs land and thats what russia has.

oh yes. putin is not involved in migrant crisis at all. of course. what a nice guy.
how you been missing out on all the signals china has been sending us over the past two weeks?

>Pres Putin reads OP's "well reasoned argument" against Russia.

Thanks for correcting my record/sharing my blue , Moishe Rubin Levin.
I will remember to fight fellow white Christians ,pardon, subhuman commie tatars- the Enemies ™ of Merica in the future.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

of course there is.

funny because there are plenty of russian shills who have made you concentrate on ctr so much you have forgotten who is truly behind the (((cultural subversion))) of the west. i thought you kids knew about yuri?

>Those dirty Ruskies hacked Drumps win.
Reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote!
Only rural and suburban retards voted for Dump.

they are winning the cold war (the cold war never ended)

HET
Come back to the side of good, come back to the side of life comrade....

merkel is friends with putin. i am looking at where that has gotten you. pitiful.

here is a huge reminder:
canada is americas greatest top

>OP Wallows in the despair of total failure..
>Internets love Putin even more if that's possible.

putin hacked clinton in hopes of america finding out early and figuring out that he was helping trump. this was supposed to lose trump the election.

yes.
it only paused until russia got back on its feet.

obanana said our biggest enemy wuz climate change

>of course i am a jew.
so politely kill yourself you white genociding penny pinching subhuman filth

oh vey its the russians!
ctr are the good goys

youtube.com/watch?v=JA-okJmri2o

i think you meant china, retard

>Special message for OP and all Hillary-bots,
>Direct from Uncle Vladdy.

canada is cucked beyond belief and you know it leaf.

op is an american patriot who came from russia himself and knows what the kgb (fsb today) does. i see they have been working hard.

He isnt wrong. Dirty Vodka niggers arent fooling anyone. They were as left as it gets and have been undermining us for years.

If you think for a goddamn second they dont have a long list of grudges to settle with the US you are a fucking idiot.

funny

funny

no argument. i posted a lot.

china is number 2.

that finger is going up your ass the moment you turn your back.

what happened to pol? i thought we were smarter than this?

>debating a kike

Pls Mr. Chosen One, tell me who the enemy du jour is. Is it Russia? Is it Iran? Is it Russia and Iran? Just gas yourself.

Democrat detected

i wasnt arguing with you FAG

If you support our worst enemy, Hillary and the libtards, then you are no patriot, You are a traitor and shillbot, pls go back to Ukraine.

The American people have voted for the pro-Trump president (Trump) so you are against the American people.

and pol has nothing left to say...no proper arguments were made. you guys need to wake up.

We don't make arguments with you retard, we laugh in your face, while you lose.

>And we hug Putin every day.

of course. you dont debate jews. what page of mein kampf was that on?

neo con.

nigger

hillary and libtards are sponsored by russia. the people who make those signs the antifa protesters hold are anti american foreigners.
i am a conservative.

Start Here...
youtube.com/watch?v=22KIQ1QNnhE

wow you are delusional.
you have no idea how dangerous putin.
he was one of the most outstanding kgb servicemen in american history.

did you faggots not hear what mccain said?

I agreed with you but I didnt use elaborate jew phrasing so you disagrred with me anyway.

You cocksuckers basically put yourselves in the oven you know that?

nice argument

>what page of mein kampf was that on?

The best page.

i dont understand what you mean but i am glad we are on the same page.

We are not arguing, we are stepping on your face.

DID I MENTION I LOVE PUTIN!!!

you are a girlfriend, a few books, and some lifting away from being a normal person. i hope you get there some day buddy.

This sh*t goes back to WWI.
interpretermag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/The_Menace_of_Unreality_Final.pdf

>mccain
I was actually going to debate
but you are clearly just prejudice against the Russian people, and this has nothing to do with their government

and he loves you too. loves as much as he loves his people and those people in those hospitals he bombed in the middle east. like those people his army sniped from miles in crimea.

he loves you for sure.

this has nothing to do with their government?
there is no government.
the government is putin.

still no argument btw.

mccain is an american hero. it would do you some good giving him respect.

>neo con.

the political ideology founded by literal communist immigrants from the USSR? ebin

is that it pol? is this really how weak you are?

wow. the brazil shitposts. so neo con, an ideology advocating more military spending and isolationism was a communist invention?

are you one of those brazilian intellectuals i have been hearing so much about?

War is the Jew's harvest.

Dude are you getting paid to make these retarded posts? I hope so, or do you think we are literally sub-retarded to believe your idiotic lies?

>Posts literal pro-ISIS propaganda.

Get out from behind the keyboard and blow yourself up Achmed.

Lets try again.

America tends to view the world in the lense of 4 year quanta in which their internal political state varies widely, but it is unwise to believe the outside world has the same perception.

Putin has been a savvy operator at the helm of a former super power for the better part of a generation. He isnt idealogically driven, but is an oppertunist and soley dedicated to the advantage of the russian people.

He should be understood to be an ally of convience when goals align, but never relied upon as a stalwart ally expected to bear an undue burden on your behalf.

This, in addition to a gaggle of hardliners with an ax to grind against the west means he will never be a trusted ally an may very well be a dangerous foe.

Interesting it also does not mean that he cant be used to do the dirtyy work of fighting the war on terror. The way in which he was allowed to lay waste to the opposition in Syria seems to support this assertion.

you know pol, i thought you were a voice of reason. but trump has really blinded you.

the funniest thing is that he does not mean what he says about russia. he is trying to make moves with the saudis behind putin's back.

trump is playing a two face game with putin, something that putin himself invented. and he is going to win.

>you really mean the Jews biggest enemy don't you schlomo?

fuck you
you're going to hell for merely suggesting such treachery
you, soros, all you pedo devil worshipping scum

so putin is a jew then. nice.

this is my first post on pol in 2 months. pro-isis? do you have any fucking clue why isis even STILL exists? it was created by obama, yes, but do you know who is continuing to create chaos and fund terrorists in the region?

no, not assad. the guy standing behind assad.

but he is not our ally. period.

Yes this is correct. Putin will be his attack dog to beat out the psychopaths in ISIS and then let out to hang at the earliest exit point.

The issue is Putin sees this coming from a mile away. He wont move unless he sees it shoring up his position in the Mediterranean or Middle east.

what the fuck are you on about? soros is a completely different variable. he unfortunately cuts into putin's plans for the middle east.

(israel is another factor here. very complicated.)

stop sperging my dude.

Come on Schlomo, all that shit talking and that is your response?

We are currently in the middle of a war fought through psyops, disinformation, propaganda, funding of splinter groups, and cyberwarfare. It's the same fuckery Russia has been doing in places like Ukraine and Estonia for years. It's how they cause instability in neighboring states and create a political environment favorable to their own goals. It's what they've done within their own borders throughout Putin's reign in order to sow cynicism and defeatism.

The thing of it is, almost nobody realizes it or wants to acknowledge it. Redpilled types have bought into all the conspiracy theories that are the stock and trade of Russian disinformation, while ignoring what's happening in front of their faces. Meanwhile, our own country is being destabilized and is losing power and influence on the world stage, as Putin's favored candidate sows chaos.

Neocons are just modern day Trotskyites. Have you never read any Horowitz?

he does seem it coming a mile away. this is why an alliance with the saudis is so important.

this is why they were bombed from yemen (russian proxy) a few days go. the muslim ban was a power shock, or a way for trump to flex his muscles.

we are experiencing a complex political chess game. lets see who can think ahead the farthest.

Explain to me how Russians use psyops with redpill type conservative memes? honest question.

what do you want me to write you? i partially agree with you. i responded to your second post.

just fuck off and die. i have not read any (((horowitz))), no.

Saudis are funding terrorism and islamic hegemony. They were instrumental in 9/11 and the 2008 financial crisis, how are they a good ally?

>he does seem it coming a mile away. this is why an alliance with the saudis is so important.

i wonder who could possibly be behind these posts