********** HAPPENING ALERT *****************

********** HAPPENING ALERT *****************

******** MASSIVE SUPER FLU IN JAPAN RIGHT NOW **************

****** LITERALLY DESTROYS YOUR BRAIN WITHIN A DAY ************

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170208-00000100-spnannex-ent
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/02/03/national/science-health/schools-close-hospitals-swell-influenza-spikes/#.WJr757YrKCQ

This is Matsuno Rina. She was 18 years old. Member of the Japanese Idol Group Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku. She quickly became sick, and died within 24 hours of Viral encephalitis.

*** CANCEL ANY AND ALL TRIPS TO EAST ASIA. AVOID CONTACT WITH ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN IN JAPAN RECENTLY ***

The Japanese Government was trying their best to cover this up, but a minorly famous 18 year old girl died today. THIS STORY IS ABOUT TO BLOW UP HUGE. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS IN JAPAN/EAST ASIA WILL BE DEAD OF SUPER FLU WITHIN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2082798/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/remote viewer
m.imgur.com/a/S0E82
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw waifus are diying young now

Ah yes, the famous Japanese cold.

so a pop star got terribly sick and died

your point would be what

It's called liberalism.

>save the waifus
>send the clean ones here

Damn shes cute. Should have beefed up her immune system though.

Fake and gay

That remote viewing faggot was right!!!!

Praise Kek! Please be true!

Nature takes on the Yellow Peril!

RaHoWa!!!

I've been sick as fuck for a few days, but I'm still alive. There's a huge flu outbreak here, but she's the only one who's died as far as I know. I don't think she had the flu, I think it was more like encephalitis which is a separate illness

someone call Goku

Flu doesn't cause encephalitis breh

What, you thought the CIA had it wrong? Remote viewing is legit. And it works not just over space, but time as well.

This might distract them from Fukushima for a bit (the worst disaster in human history).

sorry, not funny. this could be serious.

QUICK RUNDOWN

NOW

Great.

do they not have medicine/ hospitals in nippon?

Yes, but they close at night.

Really.

Wont matter if its one of them super resistant strains that have been evolving lately.

and I thought *I* had a terrible case of Asian Fever

payback for Unit 731 YOU SICK FUCKS

give me a rundown

GOD SPARE THE WAIFUS

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2082798/

m8, it can

i read some japs talking about this on twitter. pretty sure it was some type of influenza or some shit

The black plague killed a third of europe's population

PUT A WALL UP ArOUND AUCKLAND

SHIT

Man caused disaster*

They're starting their population control already?

>destroys your brain in a day

Code geass new season out already?

im scared guys,i love idols

must have wandered thru a hot spot

I second this, anybody got a quick rundown?

I remember some user posting a thread about some remote viewing guy predicting HAPPENINGS in 2017. He said major flu would hit the world.

Doesn't seem like a big deal if only one girl died.
How do we know anybody else got it?

That's not a bad thing though.

>Dirty yuropoors died
Serves them right desu.

(You)

I wonder who could be behind this.

What are you talking about OP? Sounds like the typical Japanese cold to me. Those things have always been treated like a level 4 biohazard.

this shit is just like gunvolt!

>someone's waifu died
>not a big deal

heretic

>encephalitis
Shit tier bait

PRAISE THE BOG LET OUR OVERLORDS PLEASE SPARE LEAFLAND
WE ARE NOT WORTHY THOUGH WE ASK FOR MERCY

Aw. . . What a qt. What a waste.

>tfw When I realized thousands of qt died today.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN IN THE REFUGEES, NIPS! NOW YOU WILL PAY DEARLY!

There's nothing special about this flu outbreak. It happens all the time. People die from the flu, it's rare but it happens.

Fuck off with your non-happening bs.

You either die a waifu, or live long enough to become a roastie.

>canada

KEK demands an answer!!!!

The good news is that it's viral, and not bacterial. Viruses take a LOT longer than bacteria to mutate so if it's something we can pin down, we can vaccinate against it.

The problem, though, is the people who are infected before vaccination.

Finally the purge has started.

quick question, would a decent gas mask prevent catching such a thing?

I've got a Japan trip within the next few months.

Is this propaganda? Does anyone have real sources?

You know what could've avoided this go-guys? Mixing with african migrants so the immune system is reinforced, of course!

What else did PsyBro say?

See

Can someone give me a basic gestalt?

couldn't happen in the middle east or turkey or africa. nope, had to be japan, of course

blacks will be ok cause they have no brain

aw shit
but every other country's animated cartoons are shit tier

Praise based Lovecraft

Thats why its funny.

LOCK YOURSELF IN YOUR HOUSE. DONT LET ANYONE IN

If it didnt happen in my lifetime i dont care.

Quick rundown:

Since the Cold War, the CIA has regularly experimented with paranormal phenomena, such as testing self-proclaimed psychics or exploring the viability of telepathy in intelligence applications.

Normally, these tests and studies yield no conclusive evidence for any existence or usefulness of paranormal phenomena, and have mostly served as a giant money hole for the US military-intelligence complex's large "black budget".

However, a recently declassified report indicates that a CIA experiment on "remote viewing", the practice of using one's mind to achieve a state in which one can view other places to access information one should not normally have, yielded meaningful results, and seemed to indicate that remote viewing is not only possible, but useful and reliable in acquiring intelligence.

TL;DR: There are people who are able to view things remotely in order to gather intelligence. This may include predictive abilities such as observing the future, but that wasn't mentioned in the reports.

Sources:
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/remote viewer

Google "Stargate Project" if you want to know more. Keep in mind that this didn't just happen, it's only just been declassified, so this is thirty-year-old news.

Aw, fuck man. In all seriousness, RIP. Thats fucking terrible.

Looks super cute too, like a younger GoGo Yubari from Kill Bill... and only 18- dying from a fucking virus??? WTF?

Condolescences to family and friends. What a fucking freak incident.

she didnt deserve to go why couldnt it have been a roastie

she was still a kid too

It's flu season in Japan. It's not a special kind of flu, all flu does the same thing. If it did something else, it wouldn't be flu. The only difference between different strains of flu is identifiers in how it replicates (which is complicated by you probably already know the quick rundown of the process).

The takeaway, though, is that it's either flu or it's not. If they're testing positive with flu kits, it has the mechanical function of flu, and is therefore flu.

>clintion doesnt get elected for ww3
> oy vey lets destroy and de populate asia instead

please make it fucking stop please.

>tfw no japanese super flu gf

What's with Japan and getting sick? There was a bad outbreak in 2004 as well

There are vaccination proof virus designs out there. See dengue. It's only a matter of time before the scientists finish their work.

why japs are so week?

Fukn japs.

●bullhead clap●

Because Man caused the earthquake right?

its not fair user its just not fair...

this!!

To add to this quick rundown, you would expect a failed govt project to shut down after 25 years max. However, the CIA's remote viewing and kinesis projects have been ongoing for 70+ years, which would suggest that they don't see it as a waste of money.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

You'll never have to see your waifu get old and liberal, user.

Plus, now you can go be her whenever you like.

BTFO

>tfw sister is in Japan right now

Welp it was fun while it lasted

Should I cancel my Nintendo switch preorder?
This is serious guys

a feud with the white dragons and the jews

"Vaccination proof" is relative to how much time you have to make a vaccine. The basic function through which viruses reproduce is exploitable in a manner that makes any definite statements kind of useless.

t. Molecular geneticist graduate (bacterial, not viral, but there's plenty of overlap)

Wow she was a qt.
Was going to make a joke about flying over and getting some before she gets cold, but obviously it's a day too late.

Remote viewing Mars 1 million years b.c
m.imgur.com/a/S0E82

no you can still have the switch i hardly doubt youll get sneeze infected system

I thought just a few days ago you faggots were saying that there was another leak at Fukushima. Like 500 scoviles of radiation an hour or something is what I read here on Sup Forums, which is apparently almost 3 times the amount of radiation from Chernobyl.

Is Japan just going to utter hell right now or are people spamming "happening" BS to slide?

The Japanese cold kills another one.