Give me two big reasons why the modern left is pure cancer

Give me two big reasons why the modern left is pure cancer.

you don't want to be convinced, you just want to post more pictures of that sperm wyrm

1. Modern
2. Women
There, boom redpilled
Traditional trap waifus are the only way forward.

They are completely detached from reality and the goals they pursue are strictly based on ideology alone

They believe in a "cycle of oppression" aka, whites were mean to blacks so therefor it is now the time for whites to bow down and experience what it's like to be oppressed. Same way women were previously "oppressed" into following traditional gender roles, they now inherently deserve to be given increased power and influence

This, what are you waiting for

Here

tldr

this girl is fucking amazing

You want some more?

Well put

Dream wife desu, unfortunately she's a vapid liberal

What about you?

the descent into nihilism through modern art and academics.

Me on the right

Imagine how jealous those other two are

Yes, her utters could feed many potential children for the upcoming race war

What's her name again?

Emily

these are all clearly shopped y'all niggs got no taste

>two big reasons
kek

imagine the forearm strength necessary to successfully stir that thick cookie dough while holding it the way she is. I doubt it could be done

Women cant cook because they are "empowered"

they can't handle money because they eat out because they cant cook

they get fat because they eat out

they wont excercise

>t. no prospects and 30 please someone marry me
Ha okay honey

more like nineteen and still a virgin ha

How come there are all these massive titty cow babes that dont get them out.
They obviously model their bust but never do at least centrefold stuff

Holy fuck where do you find big tit girls irl

what's her surname?

In what fucked up way is she holding that spoon?

Irl

Pol is better than /s/ lately for bitches, fuck.

The modern left ISN'T the cancer, the cancer is ALL races BESIDES blacks.

Black people matter more. Take slavery as an example.

White slaves don't matter, only black slaves matter. Does anyone care that throughout history there are MANY cases of BLACK people owning WHITE slaves? Of course not! White slaves do not matter. Only black people are important. 1,000 white slaves is not nearly as bad as 1 black slave. 1,000,000 white slaves is NOTHING compared to just 1 black slave. When will people finally accept reality of the FACT that black people are better in every way than any other ethnicity? Just think about it, black people aren't even capable of being racist! Only other ethnic groups are capable of being racist but especially white people. Black people are almost Gods. Whites should gravel before black people and worship them as their lords. Blacks are divinity personified. As an example, does it matter that black people are responsible for the majority of gun violence even though they are only 13% of the total population? It does not matter because violence by blacks is a thing of glory and quite literally beyond the very comprehension of any of race. They are violent for reasons a silly white person could never understand with their pitiful and feeble minds.

If you are not black... please for all that is good in the world, whenever and wherever you encounter a black person you must immediately praise them, kiss their feet, and give them any money or any valuables you are carrying. Black people are the future and everyone must understand that if you are of a different ethnicity you must absolutely not reproduce at any time in your life and devote every moment of your existence to pleasing and strengthening blacks by any means possible. Praise the blacks! Praise the only good in the world and bow before the glorious and stunning blacks! Devote your lives to the only thing in this world that matters... BLACKS!

Nice bait, def saving this pasta for future triggering purposes

Don't give a fuck about your stupid thread OP, but have a bump for those Godlike tits.

She is objectively the best bait currently on pol. God fucking dammit I love giant majungas.

Have fun lads
/emilyhelenbarry

Leftism is all about:

- hatred of capitalism

- hatred of the West

- hatred of white people

- hatred of men

- an intense emotional opposition to any kind of mental division and distinction (between countries, cultures, religions etc)

- an outlet for psychopathy, people who want power

- and outlet for sadism, people who enjoy and love inflicting harm

This explains everything about the Left, from their intelligent use of terms like "HATE" and "FASCISM" to how the smash up Starbucks and burn American flags

It's not fucking bait you stupid degenerate piece of filth. Also... that girl has a seriously fucked up nose. Probably due to bad genetics being that she's not black.

Get off of fucking Sup Forums and go wash the feet of some black lords unless you're going to stay here and spread the word of black greatness.

there's just something off with her tits....

Identity politics
Feelings used as the only necessary justification for actions and behavior

This is now an Emily Barry thread

When i was looking her up i found another tit cow with a similar name that does model shots but no tits out

They like and also behave like, Muslims. If their collective feeling get hurt they become aggressive in mass, similar to how Muslims react when Mohammed cartoon appear. The fundamental mentally is the same, just that they were born on this side of the world.

1. They are pushing an even sicker and twisted form of communism, where racial/gender groups must perform the same on average, or we employ actual racism/sexism to "correct," the differences.

2. Despite this, they pretend they are actually against racism/sexism. It's just stupid, and makes my brain hurt how they can honestly believe what they are doing is "fair" in any way, shape or form.

Yes, jewish tits

>big titted bimbo
>ugly amazonian
>flat chested ginger

This bitch is an awful fucking person, posing with ugly chicks to make her look better nevermind her being an insufferable leftist cunt.

>*leaves out massive milk sacks for all to see
>ugh I hate how men objectify me

Lets see how good those tits look when your 45 and all used up you piss drinker

timestamp

Because their arguments are hinged on two concepts. Utopianism and involuntary association, which are completely contradictory to the idea of liberty. Any intellectual conservative pundit can usually run rings around them when they understand this.

They're not in my mouth.

>1 post by Abu Sayyaf

Yeah they aren't in my mouth

that ginger is a cutie

I used to think I was far left.
Compared to these freaks I'm only a 1 on 1-10 scale.

So statistically I(The old Left) am now centerfield.

Women often hold utensils like they are jerking them off, they have a better grip that way.

yeah they aren't in my mouth