Major habbeing...developing

youtube.com/watch?v=XPPutiFCeZs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/30/north-dakota-wants-hired-pipeline-protesters-to-pa/
youtube.com/watch?v=XqOBTpuBVmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ummm BUMP

Why are they protesting about a pipeline that's a thousand miles away?

PRESS C TO SUMMON CAR-CHAN

c

C

Oh no, roughly 100 people. Head to the bunkers boys, this is the true happening.

Oh no those Native Americans are going to have a pipeline go around their land!

I've read the facts on this. This protest is such obvious bullshit I'm amazed there is even a debate on this.
The social programmers were geniuses.

c

GOTTA SMASHEM ALL

CARCHANYEAH

This is LA. Lazy Assholes.

They don't want to go to a shit place (In their eyes) so they do it within reach of their massage parlors and starbucks.

It's not a protest.

It's yet another big unruly mob of negros and white agitators looking to start a riot.

S O R O S
O
R
O
S

Haha half that circle is just media and photographers

C

It's fairly ironic that people in Los Angeles are protesting the construction of a pipeline designed to carry liquid from one location to another, considering that their water supply is carried via pipeline from out-of-state to them.

C

Why do they keep trying? These protests are never going to work.

free shit

"WE HATE CHEAP ENERGY"

"MAKE US PAY MORE"

"BLACKOUTS FOREVER"

These should be their slogans.

Irony is lost on the ignorant.

C IS FOR COOKIE

C

Because they suddenly "care" about some sort of culture.

c cmon

>(((protesting)))

[[[someone]]] paid them

looks like a typical protest. What's so special about this?

after it's built these dumb nogs will blow it up and blame trump for the mess. They need to be controlled.

Thread theme

>when?

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Soros probably wondering why its taking so long to start a civil war in the US. It only took him a few weeks in Ukraine

Why aren't those faggot leftists in Mandan/Bismarck North Dakota protesting?

Oh right, its cold here.

Bunch of pussies.

t. Bismarck resident

it will start soon

>protesting things happening in South Dakota
>In Los Angeles
Californians showing their intelligence again

Fuck their protests. They're ignoring the worst Holocaust.

The liberal way of life is to find something to protest about

We had one here in tampa fl

Hippies just like to chant in public

Cause niggers hate cold weather

When wicked witch and wicked (((warlock))) can't control their pet monkeys:

"Uh uh uh uh IT'S A PROTEST yeah yeah yeah THEY'RE PROTESTING SOMETHING it it it's REALLY JUST A LOT OF INFORMED POLITICALLY CONSCIOUS BLACK PEOPLE PROTESTING SOMETHING BECAUSE THEY'RE SO ENLIGHTENED"

NDT keep your stupid ass on twitter

Nanoha is better

they need reasons for their weekly chimpout

I HOPE SHE READS MY MEME LIVE ON AIR

>tfw you weren't alive to see oj's car chase

Because Californians are fucking retards. My moms friend already lost half her Buffalo (it's legal for indians to have buffalo farms in nd) due to these protesters killing them for "cultural enrichment", it's fucking insane!

C

That was expected, a lot was talked about it, so now it finally happened. Will that prevent oil spill on Indian vegetables?

the fastest growing job over the last year is paid protester, wasnt dakota requesting they pay taxes on their protest paychecks?

are these the same people who left all of their trash, tents, sleepingbags and shit at standing rock or whatever it is called?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/30/north-dakota-wants-hired-pipeline-protesters-to-pa/

>After spending more than $22 million on the Dakota Access pipeline protest, North Dakota wants to make sure any paid activists remember to submit their state income taxes.

They're walking in a circle...... What the fuck is this, the Oregon trial?

Why would it be legal for indians? I'm pretty sure anyone can raise them here in Texas. Guy a few miles down the road from me has a ranch full of them.

Not enough dysentery

what's the idea? how is that supposed to do anything to help change the situation?

Looks like they were just going around a few times to pick up momentum -- Now they've shot out in a straight line. Like a cyclotron.

>This is not about the DAPL

The native leadership agreed to the fucking pipes, its only butthurt liberal hippies upset about this.

Mary Kate... the things I would do.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT DAPL. Session's swear in was a big hit. expect happening.

Doubling down didn't work so we need to QUADRUPLE DOWN!
>One of these times it just HAS to work!!!

Fucking idiots. Already 70,000 miles of pipe in the USA. This is a 150 year old issue. These tards are standing on top pipelines right now. Fuck.

she's so fucking cute

The problem is these things have been known to poison water supplies. Marginalized people should be protected.

that prob won't happen until later tonight at a few colleges. Tomorrow you'll probably see most of the protests about that, give them time to organize

>tfw Trump already promised that no American would ever be killed by a drone

That blonde anchor is pretty hot.

The pipeline would be literally the size of a road going through a huge fucking expanse of forest LITERALLY NOTHING

Protests never wo-

Pizzagate

indian reserves

> muh sacred sites
When the entire journalistic and entertainment media is constantly encouraging hatred and violence towards my ethnicity and my culture, why the actual fuck should I begin to give a fuck about anyone elses?

TIWTTER BOX IN THE SIDE

POL ASSEMBLE""

that wasnt a protest you stupid fuck, that was a legal rally held by blacks and permitted by (((whites))) through the proper channels of the law

c

youtube.com/watch?v=XqOBTpuBVmA

I tweeted I'm Matt s

let me guess it's somehow Trumps fault, right? right

Yeah, when all those blacks burned down all those cities, oh wait, those were actual protests, and this shit we see today are all just clearly riots.

C himpout

>big guys

the cops are what ended segregation. Police were terrified of a legit race war and their families being targeted and went to the politicians. That's the only reason anything happened.

C

exactly. build it and steamroll any hippies that are dumb enough to get in the way. ungrateful hypocrite bastards all.

YAY SHE READ MY MEME

These people "protesters" are confirmed soros shills.

holy shit tear gas

Noice bump

any periscopes or ground streams?

The left redpills the cucks in blue-cities. The longer this shit goes on, the less Dems there will be.

worst ff character ever

lol it's like 100 people at the most

There's more cops than people.

quick rundown'd

>quick rundown

its funny becasue the chocobo rides the nigger for speed.

QUICK RUNDOWN
U
I
C
K

R
U
N
D
O
W
N