Which one, Sup Forums

Black integration, black nationalism or something in the middle?

In my opinion we should support black nationalism as long as it's mostly devoted to fixing their own communities and not fucking up ours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvDBtjE8i04
youtube.com/watch?v=rUr9Nd5JNJM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black deportation or give them a state to themselves, any blacks who stay in white America will be denied welfare

We need to get blacks to blame their failures on Jews. They already hate them more than us.

>black nationalism

>years of willful slavery under king nigger

How can white girls even compete?

I think blacks, especially American blacks should be extremely thankful that slavery was even a thing. Had it not been for that, their ancestors would never have been transported to the free world and they would never have had the opportunities they have today. However, they keep on squandering those opportunities, so they need to be faced with an ultimatum.

Isolate them to a region where there are a generous amount of physical resources. Give them the internet, books, etc to do research on their own. Allow them to trade with the rest of the world, but do not allow them to move outside their isolated area for longer than a year. If their isolated area has not improved after 100 years then you just cleanse them.

Kick niggers out.

I know. King nigger's economy leaves the nigs that voted for him in the dust. More are in poverty and food stamps than 8 years ago, while the opposite is true for whites.

Why do we need to come up with expermential rules? Why not just revert back to the 60s in terms of societal values? Shame victimology and dependency, and promote that everybody lives by the same rules and standards. If you do that, everything will sort themselves out. You don't need to force "segregation", because ppl sort themselves out.

>ppl
Kill yourself.

send them to Africa subsidized by whites.

How about GoBackism

>>Spain

kek
Out you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=wvDBtjE8i04

Integration where possible. Gotta get rid of the drugs first in order to do that though.

shauce?

>I think blacks, especially American blacks should be extremely thankful that slavery was even a thing. Had it not been for that, their ancestors would never have been transported to the free world and they would never have had the opportunities they have today. However, they keep on squandering those opportunities, so they need to be faced with an ultimatum.

Um...only American blacks were affected by slavery

Pls rate my emblem

I agree. Malcolm X was redpilled as fuck on the JQ.

I mean sure he hated whitey and advocated violence but at the end of the day Malcolm X and Commander Rockwell wanted the same thing, a place where people can be with their own.

Deportation of the men, the obese women and women with STDs.

Hot black women who are clean can stay behind to be ravished by me :) :3

Because blacks are fucked over by ghetto culture and single motherhood more than whites, and they've been scammed by the Obama economy. And why not go back to the 60's in terms of societal values, back then only 25% of black children were born out of wedlock, now it's 75%

Allow whites and blacks to self segregate. End government forced integration, anti-discrimination laws and other bullshit.

tee hee
youtube.com/watch?v=rUr9Nd5JNJM

or they are deported and you can go to africa for your jungle fever.

Whatever one let's me fuck black girls in the ass

there are 2 hypothesis only possible with an authoritarian regime

>balkanization of the US racially
>forced race mixing in the most diverse states to create state wide homogeneity like China is doing in Tibet

these are the only ways to stop a race war

no user, the hot women only make up about 5% of their entire population, won't do any harm when there won't be any more blacks around

The only thing i support is her black ass while she rides my cock. BLEACHED

And they wont do harm in africa.

I want blacks to stop being such fucking niggers and get a god damn job.

Blacks are incapable of nationalism.

Blacks are incapable of nations.

>deport them all
theres a third.

REMINDER THAT BLACK NATIONALISM THREADS ARE MADE BY THE SAME PEOPLE

How about black mass deportation or black genocide, whichever gets rid of them quicker.

Many black nationalists support moving to states with many blacks such as Alabama or Mississippi and leaving whites alone. Is it a good thing?

>Black integration, black nationalism or something in the middle?
We've seen what black nationalism actually is: BLM.Pride in being a nigger and blaming all their horrible behavioral defects on whites.

The correct answer is d) Complete removal or termination.

lets see, we're talking about preventing a race war, do you really think that if they didn't wanna go to Africa and you guys tried to force them they wouldn't fight back?

>Would race mix with a false name and disappear to leave her bleached with a whiter baby/10

But your kids with white smarts and black criminality will be super predators in 20 years

They all still need to go back.

Old joke I heard as a kid (20 years ago). What is the American dream? Blacks swimming back to Africa with a jew under each arm.

They can do whatever the fuck they want...
back in Africa

yeah, check my flag, nigger.

Fourth potentially less violent option
Government sponsored voluntary deportation. We pay whatever we pay them here in welfare in whatever African country we strike a deal with. First generation only gets the gibs and they and can never come back.

More slaves went to Brazil. Also, at least the ones who went to America survived and got to keep their genitals. Arabs castrated at least a million niggerians with something like a 90 percent death rate.

>1 jew by this ID

You have to be completely retarded to think americucks would deport all niggers. This will never happen. the only answer is balkanization

idk user
Most blacks just care about getting back at whitey. I don't think that you could ever get any sort of PRODUCTIVE black nationalist movement going. If such a movement gained traction, rest assured, it would be completely suffused with Marxist rhetoric and symbols.
>be me
>a quarter black/three quarters white
>my African american side of the family is full of doctors, lawyers, etc
>my grandpa never knew his father; was never formally schooled; was in the army during WW2 and went on to start his own business and raise 11 kids
>his brother was a Tuskegee airman
>one of my mom's cousins went to Harvard, and there's a picture of him with King Nigger/Obammy
and despite all of that,
>all of my black and mixed-race cousins act like it's still the 1960s and complain about racism on the internet 24 fucking 7
>my mom constantly guilt trips me for not being a leftist, and asks me if I'm ashamed of being part black because I mark my ethnicity as white on surveys (i'm white-passing and I have blue eyes ffs)

I think the only hope is integration, and just repealing dysgenic policies that cause the stupidest of negros to breed (e.g. welfare), because even though the landscape of racial relations has vastly changed over the past half-century, nothing short of massive reparations will satisfy them

....or we could convince all of the dumb Marxist black people to go to Liberia :^)

why not send whites back to Europe where they belong, blacks back to Africa where they belong and let the Native Americans do their thing. This would fix the problem of there being not enough whites in Europe, it would get rid of blacks and also get rid of the degeneration country that is the USA

>Black integration, black nationalism
Black Exodus would be great for the country.

It's happened plenty of times in the past. Moorish Spain is a good example. To say it can't haooen with modern day technology is retarded. But it will take a civil war.

Why have never existed a movement among the black to return to Africa? You know their land, wouldn't that make everybody happy?

>Native Americans do their thing
>has never met an injun

Blacks are a part of America, so integration

I have nothing against blacks generally, from all the other races I like them the most despite their nignogging. They remind me of a dog that just can't help itself. Most of their behavior is just due to low IQ and shitty circumstances. That's not to say blacks shouldn't be hung for doing fucked up shit, just like white traitors. That's a different discussion. I despise Jews because they are vile and scheming, Asians are capable of that to to a lesser extend, Arabs are fucking aggressive religious zealots. Blacks just kind of exist.

They should have their own land in Africa, they evolved to live there. I'm sure the blacks from Europe/America would make fine leaders to maintain the civilization Africa nignogs can't. Those who have real strong ties to America/Europe could stay for a while until other blacks have build up Africa for a while. Then just trade with them and shit, maybe hang out once or twice reminiscing over 'da good old days' with 2Pac blasting in the background. Whites will provide the jays since negros can't roll for shit. That'd be perfect. I don't want niggers exterminated nessecary like Jews or Arabs.

Asians stay far away and we're good, Nigs get their own place in Africa. Kind of like a family with a dog, you let the dog sleep in his doggo home and during the day it gets to hang out with the white family. You don't let the dog sleep in your bed.

That's my opinion on the matter, then again I'm from toothpaste and have never been to Detroit so what do I know.

Their was, look up Marcus Garvey.

>I think blacks, especially American blacks should be extremely thankful that slavery was even a thing. Had it not been for that, their ancestors would never have been transported to the free world and they would never have had the opportunities they have today. However, they keep on squandering those opportunities, so they need to be faced with an ultimatum.

And then there are niggas likes me whose parents moved from Somalia to Denmark with no problems :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

I wonder (((why)))

That's existed multiple times, most famously Marcus Garvey

na I think if they were just left alone they would be fine, the strong tribes would kill the weak ones and then there would be peace. and it's not like they would be any threat on a national scale, no chances or war or nothing. (assuming we dismantle the current government take our nukes with us when we go back to Europe)

Theres like 5 native americans left

exactly.

this works.