FUCK PAPER. GOLD ONLY

Audit the Fed bill officially introduced by Rand Paul with the God Emporers backing!

YALL READY FOR A WAR?

youtu.be/IxqaZQVESDw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSHxbMzn88Q&list=PLCQNxPV-JejqQ8ehXJedDoIYeHqQ7c1G-&index=2
youtu.be/tb2Ct3yyB4g
youtube.com/watch?v=VOvDTCbcHe0
federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/quarterly-balance-sheet-developments-report.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw 4000 shares of TGD

If anything will bring a civil war this is it. Choose sides anons

If only normies and lefties appreciate what these patriots are doing.

the fed better fucking hide.

G.E. Trump is gonna rip them a new one.

STRENGTH OF THE NATION

i wish i wasnt a leaf

HOLLLLY SHITTTT

digits and bill signed into law

And so this is how they trigger the financial poison pill.
Kudos kikes to playing so many people.
Let's see how you deal with the fires.

b-but I hate Trump. The democrat party told me so

No. He's our guy now. He got pilled.

Fucking finally something Trump can't fuck up....maybe.

Trumps gonna kill the bank

His Jackson painting is no joke

>war is coming
>buy gold!
Are you retarded? If paper money loses its value, gold will too. It's not a useful metal, it can be used in electronics and jewellery, that's it, neither of which are going to be produced in large quantities or in high demand if your currency becomes worthless.

>If paper money loses its value, gold will too.

Where does this meme come from? You do realize that gold has been used as currency for as long as currency has been around, correct?

Money is, and has always been valued at what people think it's worth. People think gold is valuable. The gold standard will increase the value of our currency.

Silver, not gold.

And you think when fiat currency loses value people will fall back to an older fiat currency?

LOL. It's fucking nuts. He flipped, man. He was homeless and pretty disappointed with Lib economies, so to speak. Some anons pilled him on self sufficiency, and Paper was already a hustler. The pilled him on small businesses and conservatism. One of us, in a way, now. Check his Twatter. It's a nothing but Shoa revisionism now.
youtube.com/watch?v=CSHxbMzn88Q&list=PLCQNxPV-JejqQ8ehXJedDoIYeHqQ7c1G-&index=2

is he /thefaceofpol?/

DO AN AUDIT ON FORT KNOX. THERE'S NOT GOING TO BE ANYTHING TO COUNT!

We will invent a new one. Except we will base it off productivity of the people. Like hitler did

> not knowing what fiat means

Only thing that will be worth anything is guns and food once this shit goes down

>Not a Muslim
Come on down, leaf. We need more nationalists.

And silver will do a much better job because it is more stable than gold

>cars are free

kek

post yfw Rand anheros by two bullets in the back of the head

post yfw the bubble busts

That's a nice plan you got there
Would be a shame if something happend

He's a cam-whore, nothing more. No different than any of the Jewtube scum that shill their shit around here.

>value of gold is in herently linked to fiat money
>mfw

youtu.be/tb2Ct3yyB4g

>politicize monetary policy
BAD GOY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING GOY!

>he thinks gold coin isn't a fiat currency
>he thinks gold is intrinsically valuable because it's relatively rare
>he thinks if a modern currency fails we'd revert back to an older form of currency instead of inventing a new currency

gold is only valueable for as long as people believe it is valuable same is true for your asswipes you call dollar bills. the english used fucking sticks as currency for hundreds of years. Literally anything can be used as currency so long as 2 people agree to axchange it for goods and services hell even literal shit has been used as currency.

I have a feeling Janet is gonna try to take the economy to derail trump just like the head of the second national Bank tried to do to Jackson.

>DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?

So if I were to buy a kilo of silver at 573.57, what would happen if the fed is then audited?

If digits this will bring forth collapse and general despair. Be ready for the collapse faggots.

gold will almost certainly lose value when normies wake up and realize our currency is fiat and gold is no different, invest in land, my brothers

RIP THEM APART!

depends on what they have

b-but muh lgbtq

Only invest in land of you can defend your claim of ownership without the government

Should I be nervous seems like something's going down soon. I have no money but want to buy guns lol. Ima at least work on a food supply water filtration and how to hot wire a car maybe. What else can we do during this apocalypse. I think pol should have meet up spots during fallout in every area code that way we have a better chance to survive. I declare myself president but individual leaders of areas will be far more important anyway.

Investing in material possessions is what you should be doing.

Yes and no. Gold will always be more stable than paper since it is difficult to produce. There's a finite amount on earth. It's the stability in manufacturing that is important for use as a currency. In the same way bitcoin works.

Economics, on the other hand, is about accounting. Shit have to match their propose value and everyone has to agree. Jews want everything to have a value so that they can control by using money. For example the carbon tax. Now people are putting a pricetag on the shit that comes out of a factory chimney.

>invest in land

yeah and who's gonna defend your property rights when SHTF and gubment isn't around to enforce the rules?

Invest in ammo, guns, lighters, water, and canned foods

The happening is coming soon lads

What if the Feds big secret is that there is no gold or silver ?
Money's value exists because you give it value by choice, it's just green cloth paper.
While a normie may not get it, all those stock trades and bankers will dump just dump everything and crash the economy with no survivors

lol this is what britbongs actually believe

thanks again for all the ww2 gold fgts

Digits confirm

WE /JACKSON/ NOW MOTHERFUCKERS

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP AND GOD BLESS SENATOR PAUL

WE CRASHING THE OLD ORDER WITH NO SURVIVORS

>this Jew will be clutching his gold bars while everyone else is trading items necessary for survival

SELL GOLD
SELL SELL SELL SELL

HOLD SILVER UNTIL NEXT DEAD CAT BOUNCE THEN SELL OFF

DELETING THIS POST IN 120 SECONDS

>burger education

The US abandoned the Gold standard in 1971 faggot. Our currency is fiat / backed up with artificial demand by Saudi oil petrodollar deal

Lurk moar

>swallowing the false red pill of muh gold standard.

thanks browski

Fuck that.

>Not investing in a moomoo so you can get fresh milk every morning off the teat.

Get on my level fgt

>Sucking from the teat of a filthy barnyard animal and not from the breasts of his harem

So if we were to revert to a gold standard, would that cause the value of gold to increase to cover all the existing currency?

This. Pack a bag with the essential shit and be ready to hightail it to your nearest forest/national park to disappear in.

Buy silver but gold is retarded as fuck. Who do you retards think owns all the gold?

I'll give you a hint.. they like to rub their hands together furiously.

>God Emperor backing an audit of the fed
He's seriously going to need to form the Trumpstaffel at this point.

Secret Service can't be trusted with his safety after something like this. The (((deep state))) will be coming for him.

>Audit the Fed bill officially introduced by Rand Paul with the God Emporers backing!

here come dat assassination

Its time and we have no other choice at this point.

If we dont audit the national debts interest alone will sink us.

he's just fishing for attention.
Still a shill

Is that gif one day actually going to be relevant???

YES

The secret service is officially tasked with enforcing monetary Laws. Its kinda odd why that is.

Makes me worried that they are linked to the fed and the president that way. We could be looking at a Praetorian Coup

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=VOvDTCbcHe0

Yeah. Election night 2016 you fucking idiot.

The day this bill passes.
It would be the biggest international upset since 11/9/16

>yfw the fed get's audited and it's found out that they've been stealing trillions from Western countries, and that is to blame for the insane wealth disparity, and when the money is returned to us the average income rises to $2 million/year in the West, poverty is completely eliminated, and we all get to colonize Mars in the future with life extending technology that let's us live forever

It will probably be worse than that, After a half decade of QE and 0% interest there is probably so much money out there that it will just drowned the rest of the value of the dollar to a few fractions of a cent of purchasing power.
Instant hyper inflation.

the feds balance sheet is entirely public.

you can view all thier stock, bond, mortgage, etc. holdings on the web.

federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/quarterly-balance-sheet-developments-report.htm

what does 'audit' the fed even mean?

HAAHAAAHAAAA PAPER YEEEAH

YES FUCK YES BEST TIMELINE

PRAISED BE! SHADILAY!

Oh you poor sweet child

The value if gold increases in times of uncertainty. That is as long as your government doesn't illegalize private ownership and come around taking it for them to pay their obligations, which is what usually happens. At least they'll give you some shitty war bonds that are dependent on the state still existing and being solvent...

lol bruh what is cooking the books even

you can't trust an entity comprised of the biggest banks (who caused the 08 crisis) to be completely honest in their reports. Audit the Fed means bringing a 3rd party of honest auditors to take a look at the 08 crisis, and to look at the sheer data instead of the reports. Also the bill helps keep the Fed transparent. Transparent does not equal Public holdings, it means handing over the sheer data without redactions. Learn how to govern stupid leaf

>Dropping the final red pill.

This was referring to this

>what does 'audit' the fed even mean?
When a piece of paper says you own something, an auditor checks to see if said something actually exists.

Keynesian criminals will hang.

Even still the jews own most all gold and this will just make them even richer.

Gold standard is retarded and always has been.

>2000+17
>not owning Bitcoin

Filthy peasants.

You fucking lowbrow pieces of shit. Gold is not the answer. The Jews were still able to horde all the precious metals back when we used gold.

>god
Not everybody needs an imaginary friend as a crutch to accept reality

We're the largest gold owner in the world by a big margin...

It's not all about gold, my friend.

HE'S DOING IT

HE'S REALLY DOING IT

We have guns so... land it is!

...or are we?

Money now based on labor soon?
Awwwwww Yisssss!

Wrong. Many civilizations didn't give a shit about gold.

(((people))) you live in the US maybe. Not any of us here.

I hope not because if americans do this they will win everywheere and crush canada

this guy gets it. buy ammo. we have some purging to do

Yes we are. We even hold half of Germany's(the 2nd largest owner) gold in american vaults for some reason. They were making signs of trying to get it back a while ago, but idk what happened.